Marry NPC to NPC

Does anyone know of a mod that would allow me to let NPC's marry eachother? I like to RP in skyrim and I think this could help me flesh out the world of Skyrim during gameplay. 

Can't help you, but it's a neat idea, especially if you play with lots of followers over a long period. Would make sense. I had two followers on my last play through who decided to get together (RDO kept making them say the same dialogue together, as if they were having conversations, so I just rolled with it!) so I would have been kind of fun to attend a follower wedding as a guest.

The marriage system is designed around player marriages though so I'm not sure how feasible this is? Or if it would really have any effect on the NPCs (you can already rehome followers together using mods). Then again, you do witness a marriage as part of the Mara quests and also in an Interesting NPCs quest, so maybe it is possible!

• 6 months later...

Archived