Lip movements with no dialogue when initiating sex?

Is this a problem or a wish?

A problem : When actors are unconscious, they can not talk. But the animation tags are working   (the animation files themselves)

And I have disabled subtitles in my system, through changing the script, I do not remember how, but I have an old system.

A Wish: The system itself has a built-in dialog during the action, it remains only to voice these topics ... But it will seriously hamper the system.

Is this a problem or a wish?

A problem : When actors are unconscious, they can not talk. But the animation tags are working   (the animation files themselves)

And I have disabled subtitles in my system, through changing the script, I do not remember how, but I have an old system.

A Wish: The system itself has a built-in dialog during the action, it remains only to voice these topics ... But it will seriously hamper the system.

The npcs are awake. Is my issue normal? Is it fixable? 

There is nothing to fix.  The facial animations before, during and after sex have nothing to do with the "dialogue" (ie verbiage spelled out on your screen).  Lip-syncing was never on the mind of the original creators of lovers with pk and it was not considered worth the time and energy it would take to do it when we took it over and created the LAPF.  Animated dicks yes, lip-syncing no.

Sorry.

There is nothing to fix.  The facial animations before, during and after sex have nothing to do with the "dialogue" (ie verbiage spelled out on your screen).  Lip-syncing was never on the mind of the original creators of lovers with pk and it was not considered worth the time and energy it would take to do it when we took it over and created the LAPF.  Animated dicks yes, lip-syncing no.

Sorry.

I don't need lip syncing to match with the dialogue, I just want a way to disable the facial animations before sex.

If you mean during sex, then you sure can.  You just manually edit each and every kf file to remove the animations.  If you mean the brief moment between selecting sex and the sex act, then I have no idea.  You'd need to poke around in the esm and esp and see if you can find something.  Sorry I can't be more helpful.  Facial animations or the lack were never high on the priority or interest list.

Archived