Install Beautiful People - A Guide To Setting Up Beautiful People & Modular BP

Install 98a first with obmm and then manually install the second one (sub).

There is on NEXUS:

1) MBP Plus Plus 098a Full

type: full version 0.9.8a

date: 14:32, 29 January 2012

2) MBP Plus Plus 098 Sub

type: v0.9.4a -> v0.9.8 update up to version 0.9.8

date: 8:57, 22 November 2011

3) MBP Plus Plus 098a Sub

type: v0.9.8 -> v0.9.8a update up to version 0.9.8a

date: 12:30, 29 January 2012

I am not sure that those SUB's are needed... I see them as updates only from older versions. And according to the submit dates: 098a Full is submitted LATER than those SUB's...

Well, other stuff like Chocolate Elves aren't as updates - they are as optional add-on... I have them downloaded though...

I just finished installing all the mods in order and following the instructions in the OP, I get all the races in the game but all the NPC's still use

their old ugly faces? How do I correct this? :o

Modular beautiful people just adds more races. To make npcs look less shitty you need an npc overhaul mod like xeo++

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Please read this thread and it will tell you how to post your load order.  What you've done is hard to read.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/11515-please-read-before-posting-here/

Also, you are really pushing it with that load order.

1. Have you run BOSS?

2. Have you manually sorted the mods BOSS didn't sort?

3. Are you starting a new game?  When you adjust your load order, you MUST start a new game or you can experience weird stuff and or crashes.

4. Have you built a bashed patch?  If not, why not?  Many times to get mods to play nice together you are going to need that bashed patch.

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

Please read this thread and it will tell you how to post your load order.  What you've done is hard to read.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/11515-please-read-before-posting-here/

Also, you are really pushing it with that load order.

1. Have you run BOSS?

2. Have you manually sorted the mods BOSS didn't sort?

3. Are you starting a new game?  When you adjust your load order, you MUST start a new game or you can experience weird stuff and or crashes.

4. Have you built a bashed patch?  If not, why not?  Many times to get mods to play nice together you are going to need that bashed patch.

I have do manually , and the crash its before something load, in dark screen, i try make a bashed patch but i could not , i run boss but continue the crash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...