More F/F animations

Hello everybody!

Throughout my time playing with the WW mod and its animations, I have seen plenty of animations get some minor F/F animations. But I would LOVE to see more! There's plenty of M/F, M/M and M/M/F animations, but not many F/F. And the animations that are there, aren't very good.

So to you animation creators, I'd be extremely happy to see some more lesbian F/F animations!

Also, the word 'animations' has been said so much in this post, it has now lost all meaning.

Idk if i'm missing something but there's hardly any M/M animations..  But yeah Mike and Amra's packs do have F/F animations  tbh.. It's actually kinda hard to come up with new stuff since the F/F action is really limited if you ask me and apparently most of the mod's fanbase and animation creators are heteros... sadly.

Hey RayRay!

I started to make animations a few months back this year and it's much much more challenging than you seem to realise :lol:

My main aim has been to create female focused stuff, I've also recently expanded my learning by including some hetero stuff too but soon I'll be back to the girly mischief ;)

Archived