Help follower mod Featherstich's Theodor Followers

Hi. I am Featherstich.

rJjIaWO.png

AtB13sG.png

this is evidence.

thank you remember my male. but You should have asked naver-E-Mail.

I am not stingy who looking for my mod

D Hine Linked file is old version.

CXST9ws.png

I think link's ver is like this. but I edit teo's information.

QPFOKXL.png

New version is like this. changed hair, eyes, texture n normal map, also he changed has stand alone skeleton. (no scar)

UPa3pu4.jpg

this pic is Teo and vanilla skyrim nord male preset 1. If you want new-black_hair-Theodor. condition is, do not share. if you can will keep condition send mail.

lj8kSlo.png

Hello Dear! I loved your mod! I'm very happy if you send for me all possibles versions of Theodro and Edan (black, white, red, green...) : ) And i gree with your conditions. Tank's. But, i have a lot of difficult with your language! if possible, send for me in my personal email: guineaux@gmail.com? by Gustavo

• 6 months later...
On 8/14/2017 at 4:32 PM, Cfeather said:

Hi. I am Featherstich.

rJjIaWO.png

AtB13sG.png

this is evidence.

CXST9ws.png

QPFOKXL.png

New version is like this. changed hair, eyes, texture n normal map, also he changed has stand alone skeleton. (no scar)

UPa3pu4.jpg

this pic is Teo and vanilla skyrim nord male preset 1. If you want new-black_hair-Theodor. condition is, do not share. if you can will keep condition send mail.

lj8kSlo.png

hello, is it possible to still get your mod? I wouldn't share it; I just really want the white haired Edan xD thank you

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/14/2019 at 8:26 PM, winny257 said:

Hi, thank you for showing us his/her page...
But I have a question, if you can help me, I tried to install one of those followers, but they don't appear in the respective location, I did something wrong or those followers are for special edition?
I just download the folder, and install it with NMM... I should do something???

5 hours ago, Daydrake said:

Hi, thank you for showing us his/her page...
But I have a question, if you can help me, I tried to install one of those followers, but they don't appear in the respective location, I did something wrong or those followers are for special edition?
I just download the folder, and install it with NMM... I should do something???

Please run to ‘FNIS’!!

these followers are by no means for the special edition!
but I don't know why they don't appear.
I can not help much, only that much, i believe these followers are from @enya, she is on my friends list. :classic_wink:

https://enya67.tumblr.com/post/186086188412/featherstich-featherstich-skyrim-male-follower

8 hours ago, winny257 said:

Please run to ‘FNIS’!!

these followers are by no means for the special edition!
but I don't know why they don't appear.
I can not help much, only that much, i believe these followers are from @enya, she is on my friends list. :classic_wink:

https://enya67.tumblr.com/post/186086188412/featherstich-featherstich-skyrim-male-follower

No, I'm not the author of these mods. Don't share any stuff which includes minors in principle. 

Just posted Featherstich's links on my Tumblr. Links still work, here's the source:

https://featherstich.tumblr.com/post/186068045729/featherstich-skyrim-male-follower-mod-edmaier

This mods seems to be made for Oldrim. Try "SSE NIF Optimizer" ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089 ) so that the mod may run in SSE too.

1 hour ago, enya said:

No, I'm not the author of these mods. Don't share any stuff which includes minors in principle. 

Just posted Featherstich's links on my Tumblr. Links still work, here's the source:

https://featherstich.tumblr.com/post/186068045729/featherstich-skyrim-male-follower-mod-edmaier

This mods seems to be made for Oldrim. Try "SSE NIF Optimizer" ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089 ) so that the mod may run in SSE too.

Oh sorry, ich dachte diese sind von dir, weil sie auf deinem Tumblr sind und vor allem deutsche Namen haben.
tut mir leid, wenn ich was falsches schrieb.

• 4 months later...
On 8/14/2017 at 9:32 PM, Cfeather said:

Hi. I am Featherstich.

rJjIaWO.png

AtB13sG.png

this is evidence.

CXST9ws.png

QPFOKXL.png

UPa3pu4.jpg

lj8kSlo.png

Hi! Are you still around? I was wondering if it was possible to get your mod and also if it is possible to also get Braun and Richt(especially younger Richt) whom you have posted on your tumblr(they're absoloutely amazing btw)? You can pm me if you want. I really love the way you make characters and was also wondering on which races your textures work? I'm currently working on an altmer character and I know elves in general are hard to make pretty, but I was wondering if it's possible to use your textures on a high elf as well. Do I just copy the textures or should I also copy some meshes?