Request: armor creation tutorials for dummies

Title, i want to create an armor, but the chances of someone else doing it are almost non existant so, i wanna give it a shot, anyone knows good tutorials with a step by step explanations for people with 0 modding knowledge?

you know how to model the armor in the first place? putting it in the game is the easy step

Nop :( what i want is to add an armor from wow into skyrim so, that would mean working from 0

Replace "model" with "conversion". ;)

In both cases, knowledge and tools are a prerequisite.
I don't have WOW and don't know whether there are tools from WOW to NIF (via. Obj. etc.).

Do you have pictures of the armor? It is probably easier to make a new mesh for Skyrim. In Marvelous, 3Ds or Blender for example.

you know how to model the armor in the first place? putting it in the game is the easy step

Nop :( what i want is to add an armor from wow into skyrim so, that would mean working from 0

I don't have WOW and don't know whether there are tools from WOW to NIF (via. Obj. etc.).

Do you have pictures of the armor? It is probably easier to make a new mesh for Skyrim. In Marvelous, 3Ds or Blender for example.

222468-vanessa-vancleef.jpg

I want this babe armor

I want this babe armor

For real?
Now I know why I do not have a WOW. :P

Seriously - for remodeling more details would be really helpful.
Front view, side view (both), back view, 45 degree angle.
And - above all, details!
Pauldrons, gauntlets, boots and especially textures.

With the exception of the pauldrons in this size and shape, everything else is already available for Skyrim in a similar way - just as a tip.

I want this babe armor

For real?
Now I know why I do not have a WOW. :P

Seriously - for remodeling more details would be really helpful.
Front view, side view (both), back view, 45 degree angle.
And - above all, details!
Pauldrons, gauntlets, boots and especially textures.

With the exception of the pauldrons in this size and shape, everything else is already available for Skyrim in a similar way - just as a tip.

Something like this?

3eGtBAr.jpg

Archived