Sex animations won't play during bed use

Fixadent

Sex animations won't play after I choose the option to use a bed in dialogue with my companion.

My companion and player character just stand on the bed and nothing happens.

But you can hear the sex sound effects and the cum gets applied to me female character at the end of the session.

I have the latest versions of fore play, the community patch, and F4SE installed.

Sex animations won't play after I choose the option to use a bed in dialogue with my companion.

But you can hear the sex sound effects and the cum gets applied to me female character at the end of the session.

I have the latest versions of fore play, the community patch, and F4SE installed.

Bed works fine except for Dogmeat......

:D

Bestiality is gross, I just want to have sex with my HUMAN companions on the bed.

For some reason the animations won't play.

it's not specifically because of bed use. Animation won't play means animation files are missing. You need Leito's Animation Pack as a minimum, then go into the MCM > Debug > Reload Animations, choose the first option.

Dogmeat work with bed too. But I haven't calculated the bed offset for that animation so there's probably serious misalignment issue if bed is used with dogmeat

it's not specifically because of bed use. Animation won't play means animation files are missing. You need Leito's Animation Pack as a minimum, then go into the MCM > Debug > Reload Animations, choose the first option.

Dogmeat work with bed too. But I haven't calculated the bed offset for that animation so there's probably serious misalignment issue if bed is used with dogmeat

Ok, I chose the third option, which contains the orgy and dog animations.

Which would require two more animation packs to be installed along with Leito's 

Crazy's Original Gun Version

Crazy's Four-Play Animations

Which would require two more animation packs to be installed along with Leito's 

Crazy's Original Gun Version

Crazy's Four-Play Animations

Alright, I got the animations to work on the bed after choosing "sex" in the dialogue options, but there are two problems.

1. I can't select the "sex" option with my companion dialogue immediately after having sex.

2. My character and my companion character don't strip their clothes during sex.

Here's my load order, please tell me if I'm missing anything.

loadorder.jpg

Archived