sleep assault anyone?

Alright so I admit my somnophilia. And I am not even male lol.Ā 

So I really wonder: Is there a mod that allows sleep assaults without the victim waking up? I know that you can get knocked out and raped in defeat and I know that you can be assaulted by strangers while you sleep in dangerous nights but ... you wake up from them. It would be enough to have a dangerous nights add-on that is using sleeping/necrophilia animations without dialogue.Ā 

Or maybe a mod that allows you to get drugged and assaulted, I do not really care. So does something like that exist?

Hmmm, what you can try is Scent of Sex. You can create your own rules when sex triggers and it has an "on sleep" option, but i'm not sure if it works for PC now... last time i've tried it didn't because it didn't break sleep like dangerous nights does, and you can't be assaulted while actually sleeping.

Archived