Equine Penis / Horse Cock

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Problem with such long designs is that they dont look good with any animation that puts an object in the path its pointing thats smaller in diameter than the length of the penis. Like a head. Any blowjob animation looks like... well... more like stabbing than fucking.

Personally I would prefer a thicker design instead of longer.

17 hours ago, Julie51 said:

cool !! is it possible to adapt your cock with this centaur?

http://natalia-auditore.wixsite.com/medievaldream/single-post/2018/09/18/Male-centaur

I will have to check the permissions for this mesh also, I doubt this is rigged for movement so any mesh edit would still just be a horse body with a pene shrunk to fit beneath a regular sim male torso. All in all it would be okay for poses I suppose. To be honest I hope MAXIS/EA gives us horses before attempting to make true centaurs.

17 hours ago, Zasz said:

Problem with such long designs is that they dont look good with any animation that puts an object in the path its pointing thats smaller in diameter than the length of the penis. Like a head. Any blowjob animation looks like... well... more like stabbing than fucking.

Personally I would prefer a thicker design instead of longer.

I get that most long designs don't look good with the majority of animations but that is also because most of the animations were created before AP was a thing. When animators specifically work with large penes like Simite does things work out well. Same issue with thick designs, there is a point where girth just looks.... well like a sim is being skewered with a tree-limb. I would like to revisit and perhaps have a shorter thicker version later but for now I just want to finish what I have.

1 hour ago, MiniGiles said:

I would like to revisit and perhaps have a shorter thicker version later but for now I just want to finish what I have.

Understandable. I will probably test this one anyway to see how it looks. And if there is a high probability that you look into a thicker design I definately will try that too :)

I really look forward to seeing the result.
on the centaur I noticed some problem that it would be necessary to solve in order to have a super mod !!
I find that centaurs find this with pants and not in "CAS Corps".
moreover there is a problem with the movement of the horse these legs do anything !!

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

OMG! I love you guys so much! Made this request ages ago and was just rolling through my profile when I saw this BEAUTIFUL mod! Thanks so much for either creating this or finding it and linking me up - much appreciation!  Now off to re-download sims 4 hehe

• 11 months later...
On 1/15/2021 at 7:03 PM, 2cool4u_1 said:

Yes they do, and yes they are. At least according to Google images.

Huh. Guess they do have sheathes. But, horse dicks don't really look like those on dogs. Dog dick is pink and looks like... inside out? Missing a layer of skin? It's weird. lol