Looking for Menatiko's Priapus Tattoo (Answered)

I just recently made a Priapus sim based on Mentaiko's Priapus character, and I'm looking for his tattoo if it exists. Here are a few examples:

Priapus000.jpg

page0001.jpg

I could probably make his tattoo myself, but if it already exists that would save me soo much time and effort. Any info is appreciated, thanks.  :)

Intensesims has one:

http://intensesims. (tumblr) .com/post/153880081464/inspired-in-my-love-priapus-hohohoho-original

But apparently hasn't shared/is personal so won't ever:

http://intensesims. (tumblr) .com/post/155862894729/where-did-you-get-this-mentaiko-tattoos-if-a-link

And the post are somewhat old, still, you could take your chances and ask.

Also I have my own, but it's very bad, the seams at the shoulders/neck don't match, the details are too thic, and i'm stuck, but I can share if you don't mind all that ;)

• 8 months later...
On 27.07.2017 at 4:48 AM, deathbywesker said:

Thanks a lot man, I'll definitely fix it for you and send you the edited version soon.  :classic_biggrin:

Did you already edit the tattoo? If so, I would L O V E to download it for my future sims :smile:

10 hours ago, deathbywesker said:

Yeah it's finished just didn't share it, but here you go. Do whatever you want with it or make it better. :yum: I kept the tattoo version and made another version found in the eye shadow category. (The eye shadow version is meant to be used for specific outfits or without the penis mods.)

There is also a problem with the tattoo that conflicts with the penis or any other penis mod. (Idk how to fix this.)

5acb13a0bcf00_PenisConflict.thumb.png.724d54e24df4519073d87891d356e85e.png

I highly recommend using  Luumia's bod-e II replacements and Untraditionalnerd's muscular tops with this tattoo. 

Thank BellumDei for sharing the original. ;)

priapus_tattoo_fixed.package

priapus_tattoo_eyeshadow_version_fixed.package

Thank you so so so much, I love how you did the tattoo :smile:
Also, getting tattoo-ed on a penis must suck (-hah- no.)

Im sorry for my bad puns, Im a cancerous internet user. Cya l8r

• 2 weeks later...

Archived