View File

• This CC is offered completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; asking me for permission is not necessary
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For teen, young adult and adult femsims
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims
  • All LODs and morphs
  • Polycount: 6206
  • 4 color channels, 2 variations
  • Will elevate young adults and adults 10 “units” above ground, 9 to teens
  • Only available in .package format

Defects:

• Shoes look all-kinds-of-weird on CAS, in-game looks okay(ish)
  • The UV on the ankle straps is not aligned you’ll notice it when using geometric patterns
  • Some rough edges here and there
  • Potential clipping with floor, chairs, beds, etc. and animation misalignment under normal simming. This can also can happen on custom animations and poses and also might cause leg/feet extreme bending (I usually don’t have problems on my game while using Passion or OKW, but I cannot guarantee yours)
  • 3d accessories that contain morphs, like necklaces and alike from the game and other creators, might interfere with the shoes and cause severe deformation, don’t use both at the same time

Notes:

• Gala took longer than expected it has parts from at least 3 other heels that didn’t made the cut, in retrospective it would’ve been easier to start from scratch :P
  • This is a mesh created with a combination or Metasequoia, Blender and Milkshape 3D
  • Every single pair of “Impossible Heels” is compatible with the default body, MedBod and any other custom mesh that follows the original vertex position at the leg-feet seam

• 6 months later...
On 1/30/2018 at 7:26 AM, sim333 said:

Hello, respected JoshQ!

Really a Super model turned out!!! But is it possible that on this platform you can make shoes, boots, high, low, etc?

Thank.

As a fan of JoshQ's work, I'm also familiar with his policy on requests: He doesn't take/do them.

Seeing another member here that has been doing modifications of JoshQ's, this may be the person whom can satisfy your request: Rauul995

Good luck