Beautiful women and how to make them

Decided to get to it and create a new character.

v6d2.jpg

clhk.jpg

d3ix.jpg

This post will be edited for the savefile. Now off to bed lol sleeping-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Save Download HERE

Requirements:

Mature Skin

SG Hair - use google foo

XCE - Warpaint and Dirt

Enhaced Character Edit

Racemenu - (optional)

K enb - credits goes to Groovetama for the alternative link.

Can't seem to find the orinal mod for the eyes. Must have been taken down so just choose your own.

Mega is requesting a decryption key, can't download this save file. A save file for your newest post would be nice as well.

Hey Folks!

First: Sry for my non-perfect english, but it is not my native language!

Second: I hope i am in the correct topic for my question....^^

After having instand-CTDs i reinstalled Skyrim and decided to make my Char like Violet (external link). She is my absolutely Fav girl on web...

But unfortunately i don´t have any modding knowlegde and not very gifted (seems like) in using all the sliders correctly.

I use both CME and ECE.

So here my question:  Is there anybody out there who could help me / give me some advices how to get my Char closer to Violet?  e.g. more jaw, less chin, more cheeks and so on....that would be awesome! :)

That it is what it looks like:

j1p121tj7fly.jpg

And here an example what it shall look like:

tumblr_n7a6xoSsr11s21f7oo1_1280.jpg

....not really close in my eyes!^^

I am thankful to any help!

Greets

Eyyy~ooo. So back to Skyrim ( again... ) it seems I can never leave this game, anyway figured I would try my hand at some more "exotic" women this time around.  But these are only meh so far, Still need to find a new ENB to use since new Skyrim play-through means new ENB!!! + lighting overhaul~

First up is my Dremora~ish looking female, still not 100% happy with how she turned out, but I think she has a certain "appeal" at least Think I might try and use ECE for her and mess with the face vecs idk.

Mods Used :

-SG Textures

-UNP Blessed

-RaceMenu

-SG Female Eyebrows

-Improved Eyes of Skyrim

-Pinup Poser

-Abyssal Dremora

-Abyssal HD Textures

dremoraback.png

dremorafront.png

Next up Is my Orc, I have rarely seen people attempt orcs and now I understand why, was tedious to make her appealing too me. But alas I do beleive she is quite pretty, in a shy, non abrasive way. I really tried to keep her "lore-friendly" coming from orc culture you wouldn't really see her naked prancing about riverwood or in scantly clad apparel nor in Milkdrinker format. Let me know what you guys think tho, is she pretty at all? or did I miss the mark completely?

Mods Used : 

-Same as Above + Orc Race Replacers by Ratrace

orc.png

Last but not least is my Old Character I was using before I quit~

Mods Used : I "think" same as above + Ningheim Race and possibly High Resolution Scars/warpaint

Screenshot21852.png

Here's an Orc I just made and it required a lot of ECE magic to pull it off. I was working sliders like a mad man! :lol:

post-243307-0-20870100-1403450634_thumb.jpg

post-243307-0-18402400-1403450658_thumb.jpg

post-243307-0-35224600-1403450691_thumb.jpg

I have SG 268, Oblivion hairs, Apachii hairs, FSC Univision Sweaty textures, ECE (of course :)), Brows, SG Brows, Pretty Lips, Eyes of Beauty, Fem Feet Redesigned, Better Hand Mesh, a who knows what else.

I am using I Can't Believe It's NOT an ENB (sweetfx.dll), Imaginator, Dynavision, ELFX and CoT to make the pics a little prettier, but that combo works for me without getting a big performance hit.

mods

race: Nord

face texture mods: color: mature skin
                   normal map: real girl
                   s and sk: SG
face mods:         ECE
                   smile in HD
                   Female Facial Animation v1-5
                   SG brows
                   Improved eyes
                   CCC hair 

screenshots

post-229646-0-03014800-1403514894_thumb.pngpost-229646-0-18589000-1403514900_thumb.pngpost-229646-0-92624200-1403514905_thumb.pngpost-229646-0-64048600-1403514910_thumb.pngpost-229646-0-30700300-1403514915_thumb.png

Been a while since I visited this thread, I'll try to create some characters on my spare time and post the saves.

I'll give that sanhoshin character a shot as well. I remember starting out skyrim copying his character lol.

Any updates on the character in this pic? .Would love to play as this character.

45421.jpg

Hello, I've been looking at these lovely ladies and decided to share mine.

Here's my Nord lass, Skuld:

GQuSqla.jpg

And of course mods used:

UNP Body

- I use this body mostly because I like that it has all vanilla armors converted and because the textures I like to use are UNP specific.

Kalilies Textures (available on tumblr, gameofdovahs)

- A really nice texture. Pretty seamless as well, but might be a little too muscular for some people if you use the normal maps that come with it.

SG Textures and More normal maps

- I use the SG normal maps as they are much smoother. And yes, I prefer the old SG Texture normal maps. 

Freckle Mania

- I love freckles. Probably because I myself don't have them.

Better Make Up for SKSE

- I don't like the tintmasks that come with Kalilies' textures, so I use the Better Make Up's ones, as well as lip tints.

Improved Eyes for Skyrim

- I know it's taken down off nexus, but that's just how the cookie crumbles. Pretty sure it's still uploaded on this site though, somewhere... (Google is your friend)

Battle Hardened Warpaint

- Nice, lore - friendly - ish warpaint.

SG Hair

- Google! This is the 268 edition however, don't know if that's still up.

Race Menu

- The new Race Menu (2.7 I think) has a lot of the features ECE offers too. I just think Race Menu has a better UI, but ECE is good too.

Children of Skyrim Presets by FastestDog (preset 4 was my starting point, I believe)

- Presets in the vanilla game might be hard for some people to make a good character from, so it helps to have pretty presets to start from already. If you like this, you'll like Bretonnia too.

mods

smile in HD
                   SG brows
                   Improved eyes
                   CCC hair 

screenshots

Could you share your save file? Thanks.

Hello again. Tried my hand at a more "waifu" character. I think she's really cute. Her name is Nym if anyone cares btw.

Pictures:

ixGtQvn.jpg

And of course, mods.

ECE

- I usually use RaceMenu because it's easier for me, but I tried ECE again. I like the way Nym came out though.

Improved Eyes for Skyrim

- Love the heterochromia, if you haven't noticed yet

SG Female Textures and More

- I've kept this ever since I downloaded it. It's a classic I guess. xD

SG Female Brows

- I don't actually know if that's the brows I used or not, but just in case.

Brows by Hvelgermir (?)

- Again, could be these if it's not the above.

SG Hair 268 Pack

- I love this hair pack. :)

Coverwomen

- I solely took out the three warpaints that come with the mod and replaced some of the regular warpaint with them.

I also attached her CME Preset. It's for slot 1, but you can change it easily (just change the number to the slot you want it to take over).

Nym.zip

mods

smile in HD
                   SG brows
                   Improved eyes
                   CCC hair 

screenshots

I would realy like to have this as a save file, too!

mods

smile in HD
                   SG brows
                   Improved eyes

SG hair 

screenshots

post-229646-0-88875200-1403900951_thumb.pngpost-229646-0-20935100-1403900955_thumb.pngpost-229646-0-65413800-1403900957_thumb.pngpost-229646-0-57611700-1403900960_thumb.pngpost-229646-0-56823800-1403900966_thumb.png

My Char Washu

Race : White Faun

Body : UNPB

• Screenshots

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Mods

* I don't use any ENB. It's my personal SweetFX Cinematic with HDR & Sharp for better performance, if wanna use this.
( Sorry, i don't speak english... )

Washu Save Game CME.rar

My Personal SweetFX By TheSlaayer.rar

My Char Washu

Race : White Faun

Body : UNPB

• Screenshots

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Mods

* I don't use any ENB. It's my personal SweetFX Cinematic with HDR & Sharp for better performance, if wanna use this.

( Sorry, i don't speak english... )

Put this into your mod list and those funky lines on your character will be gone.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29791/?

Just be sure to install it after your textures (and let it overwrite) or if you use Mod Organizer just place it below your textures in the installed mods list.

Archived