Beautiful women and how to make them

Here's my latest Character change

Character: Ilja (couldn't think of anything)

14039490900_0c46e133bc_o.jpg

Mods Used:

Serenity ENB with ELFX, ELE, and Pure Weather

Enhanced Character Edit

UNP Blessed Body

Women of Skyrim

Real Girls - realistic body texture

SG Brows

700 eyes

Cubemaps & Reflection from the "Ningheim Race"

SG Hair 268

Seductive Lips

skse high res Make-up

UNP Fitness, Lesser Abs

For those who don't know, different enb presets can change how the skin looks. This is why I use "Serenity Enb" because it makes skin look amazing, it also has really nice interior/exterior colors & lighting.

2 things that automatically make your characters look good, face texture and ENB. The sliders come next, although I'm having trouble getting myself the face i want to. Sometimes I just want to get someone else's save file and be done with it.

For asian face textures, get the pretty face or sophia face texture in 3dm bbs or other sites.

Easy.

But..will, my character is kinda anime character like, so not much people like it maybe.

i0pcsSH.jpg

Need mods:

Enhanced Character Edit: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12951/?

SG Female Textures Renewal: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/?

Skyrim Hair Physics Project: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47000/?

MissAniThrope and chakaru11's True C Eyes (Only for google)

That's all !!

Can't live without ECE.

Can I have your save please.

Copy that... she's so cute!

yes, yes, yes, please share that save

Easy.

But..will, my character is kinda anime character like, so not much people like it maybe.

i0pcsSH.jpg

Need mods:

That's all !!

Can't live without ECE.

that damn looks better the most of my saves everytime i create a character i think it looks good then when i see ingame i open on racemenu and change and over and over, i can actually play that save without modifying anything at all, the save must be shared >:D

New character. An evil Ningheim storm mage :)

TzDbAMb.jpg

fI8nV7t.jpg

T0Sw7U1.jpg

O31oKso.jpg

Totally forgot to post mods used...was half asleep when I posted this.

Ningheim Race

RaceMenu 2.7

SG Female Renewal textures

Astaroth horns

Facial piercings

Tairen Soul Warpaints

Silverlight Armor

Custom Bodyslide body

mfg console

K ENB The Living Lights

here is my character, partly inspired by yui0820

post-105134-0-70307100-1400831310_thumb.jpgpost-105134-0-05929100-1400831324_thumb.jpgpost-105134-0-43861600-1400831339_thumb.jpg

mods used:

RealVision ENB 251b

univision Face

SG Female Eyebrows

SG Female Textures Renewal

Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-

Bodyslide CB Plus Plus - Main

CB++ TBBP_Belly_v1.12

ECE (obviously)

Faces - GeonoxFaces-2488

Female Facial Animation 1_5-35303-1-5

Ponytail for HDT Physics Extension-47000-11-04b

HDT Physics Extensions-53996-14-28

HDT Breast And Butt Physics - Reduced C-54044-v1-3

forgot this one MissAniThrope and chakaru11's True C Eyes 

hope you enjoy

let me know if yous want the save

TzDbAMb.jpg

fI8nV7t.jpg

T0Sw7U1.jpg

O31oKso.jpg

Dnt get me wrong, but for showing char try here , that section is : beautiful-women-and-how-to-make-them , avoid just posting char pic.

Really having trouble with this i guess im no artist like you guys :) im trying to make my dream girl Polly Evans so i can have her as a wife in skyrim

I seem to be getting the hang of the Enhanced Character edit but i cant get her mouth or eyes right but the face shape and nose seems to be spot on,im using this way from this tutorial i found online to get the face onto a custom made NPC 

Heres a picture (had to turn ENB off because DOF blurs the face in ECC)

post-262988-0-01736000-1400863769_thumb.jpg

Im still not happy with it :/ but i think its as close as i can get probably

told you im not an artist lol 

Really having trouble with this i guess im no artist like you guys :) im trying to make my dream girl Polly Evans so i can have her as a wife in skyrim

I seem to be getting the hang of the Enhanced Character edit but i cant get her mouth or eyes right but the face shape and nose seems to be spot on,im using this way from this tutorial i found online to get the face onto a custom made NPC 

attachicon.gif2014-05-23_00004.jpg

thats pretty accurate, skyrim is just a game, not a simulator so itll be pretty hard to get a char looking the exact same a real human, you could try opening/widening the eyes, and puffing out the lips a little and it should be spot on, good job 

attachicon.gif2014-05-23_00004.jpg

thats pretty accurate, skyrim is just a game, not a simulator so itll be pretty hard to get a char looking the exact same a real human, you could try opening/widening the eyes, and puffing out the lips a little and it should be spot on, good job 

Thank you that was my 3rd try, ill definitely try what you said

Jase, with the eyes rotate them a little so the outer corners are lower. Then close the lower lid a little, open the top lid a little and then increase eye size. Then bring the brows in (together) just a little (the outer end is too far past her eyes, but adjust the eyes before the brows).

Since the mouth is kinda' close try raising it a few clicks. That should get it closer to the real girl's facial proportions.

But overall you're close. Now to just iron out a few small details.

Jase, with the eyes rotate them a little so the outer corners are lower. Then close the lower lid a little, open the top lid a little and then increase eye size. Then bring the brows in (together) just a little (the outer end is too far past her eyes, but adjust the eyes before the brows).

Since the mouth is kinda' close try raising it a few clicks. That should get it closer to the real girl's facial proportions.

Ill try that idea thank you, heres what ive come up with so far

post-262988-0-37807000-1400875309_thumb.jpg

I changed the brows and puffed out the lips and made them more reddish, and gave her abit of blush on the cheeks, the eyes are bigger but going to do that suggestion 

TzDbAMb.jpg

fI8nV7t.jpg

T0Sw7U1.jpg

O31oKso.jpg

And for the "how to make them part?" . . . mod list etc.

Yeah..was half asleep and totally forgot to add mod list.

Edited original post.

Easy.

i0pcsSH.jpg

Need mods:

That's all !!

Can't live without ECE.

that damn looks better the most of my saves everytime i create a character i think it looks good then when i see ingame i open on racemenu and change and over and over, i can actually play that save without modifying anything at all, the save must be shared > :D

Yeah, she looks so beautifull, pls share that save or tell us how you make this beatifull women. :D

I recently tried using Racemenu again along with a bunch of plugins. I couldn't keep it though, as I couldn't get what I wanted out of it. I don't know if there is a plugin for more "face-parts" but I now know that as long as there aren't any (or any decent ones) I'll probably never go back to Race-Menu. Made me realize how much I love Enhanced Character Edit.

here is my character, partly inspired by yui0820

mods used:

RealVision ENB 251b

univision Face

SG Female Eyebrows

SG Female Textures Renewal

Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-

Bodyslide CB Plus Plus - Main

CB++ TBBP_Belly_v1.12

ECE (obviously)

Faces - GeonoxFaces-2488

Female Facial Animation 1_5-35303-1-5

Ponytail for HDT Physics Extension-47000-11-04b

HDT Physics Extensions-53996-14-28

HDT Breast And Butt Physics - Reduced C-54044-v1-3

forgot this one MissAniThrope and chakaru11's True C Eyes 

hope you enjoy

let me know if yous want the save

hello "MrBazzanato"

I have seen on your pictures a bug, very clearly to see exactly on the middle. It is a bronze-effect which you can remove by a mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_05_2014/post-105134-0-05929100-1400831324.jpg

No More Ugly Bronze Shine by COTS

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29791/?

I recently tried using Racemenu again along with a bunch of plugins. I couldn't keep it though, as I couldn't get what I wanted out of it. I don't know if there is a plugin for more "face-parts" but I now know that as long as there aren't any (or any decent ones) I'll probably never go back to Race-Menu. Made me realize how much I love Enhanced Character Edit.

What you're saying is kind of unclear. But, I highly suggest you reinstall RaceMenu, as it is godlike now.

attachicon.gif2014-05-23_00005.jpg

I changed the brows and puffed out the lips and made them more reddish, and gave her abit of blush on the cheeks, the eyes are bigger but going to do that suggestion 

Is that. . . Michael Jackson?

Looks more like Cybill Shepherd to me. 

Looks more like Cybill Shepherd to me. 

lol

How about now better? ...or worse :)

post-262988-0-65998700-1401021665_thumb.jpg