Mods used:

SG Female Texture

Real Girls Body Texture and also the Face Map

Brows

SG Brows

The Eyes of Beauty/Ningheim Eyes

SkyrimKnight Body Tattoo

ApachiiSkyHair and also the ApachiiSkyHair Retexture

So after a long and arduous journey of leaving and them coming back to Skyrim, then trying to choose which body model I wanted, troubleshooting issues and finally just about giving up here is what I've come up with for something of a beauty or at least a Vanilla Beauty as I'd like to call her.

The mods I used.

CBBE

TBBP

XP32 Maximum Skeleton

Remodeled armor for CBBE bodyslide and BBP

Manga Body

Bodyslide 2

Some more general information:

1920x1080 with shadows at ultra

Generic textures provided with those body mods above

Loosely customized Medium quality graphics.

I did try and use the SG Female Textures Renewal mod for my character after I had installed the manga body and I had these weird shadows that were up to far on the chest so I decided to uninstall that, but other than this one try I simply haven't tried to find any better textures or faces, hair etc.

First of all I wanted to ask if there is a reason I should be using CBBE instead of say UNPB or ADEC...is it all up to preference...will I lose the amount of customization I have now as far as bodyslide?

Then where should I go from here, obviously my next task is better skin textures...maybe some sort of fitness mod if CBBE is compatible and then hair/face/eyes...could I get a push in the right direction?

Lastly I wanted to congratulate all those people on here that have created some amazing beauties, that continue to do so, and motivate me to do the same. Also I know it's a little premature but for the tools I used I think I did a decent job but I would consider what I have not...in the Alpha stages of my character development.

post-378108-0-91088000-1394683556_thumb.jpg

post-378108-0-41639200-1394683558_thumb.jpg

post-378108-0-83452000-1394683559_thumb.jpg

post-378108-0-73443600-1394683560_thumb.jpg

post-378108-0-67514900-1394683561_thumb.jpg

post-378108-0-44736400-1394683565_thumb.jpg

post-378108-0-02234400-1394683568_thumb.jpg

RaveFlyz, this will get rid of those lines on your character... http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29791/?

As far as the body goes, there are more clothing/armor options for UNP variants (mostly UNPB and SevenBase). More nice textures to choose from as well. CBBE will give you more customization in Bodyslide, but the several UNP variants out there cover nearly all the bases. From UNPetite right up to UNPBO, with several bodies in between. Each body has a scale as well. So the choice is up to you, but I personally think CBBE bodies look like inflatable dolls. The curves are wrong and they don't have that sexy midsection the UNP variants have.

Take a look at ECE for modding the face. It's the easiest tool to make pretty faces with. Race Menu with Char Gen extensions is close, though.

It looks like you need some hair mod(s). Vanilla hair won't cut it. :D Apachii and SG are the biggest hair packs. Apachii is on the Nexus and SG is something you have to Google to find (search for SG 220 or SG 268 to find download links, we can't link it here on the forums).

There are eyes, makeup, brow and lip mods on the Nexus as well. Just be sure they match the body type you're using.

For skin textures my favorites are Mature Skin, SG Texture Renewal and Fairskin, but Milkdrinker is pretty nice, too.

So go get some mods and have some fun creating a new character! Then show us what you came up with. :P

Sounds great and thanks for the quick response...I think I'm gonna give Skyrim a quick reinstall and then go ahead and go the UNP way instead...I would just go ahead and uninstall the mods and download the new ones but I was fiddling with an ENB and appears that I may have screwed something royally lol.

Trial and Error I suppose.

Sounds great and thanks for the quick response...I think I'm gonna give Skyrim a quick reinstall and then go ahead and go the UNP way instead...I would just go ahead and uninstall the mods and download the new ones but I was fiddling with an ENB and appears that I may have screwed something royally lol.

Trial and Error I suppose.

If you are going for a fresh reinstall I highly....HIGHLY....recommend making the switch to using Mod Organizer. This way you never ever have to reinstall Skyrim again (since MO keeps mods OUT of the Skyrim folder and in it's own virtual mod folder, leaving Skyrim fresh and new). MO will even let you use both CBBE and UNP bodies on two different characters by using it's profile feature. :o There are lots of other good reasons to use it, too.

So after a long and arduous journey of leaving and them coming back to Skyrim, then trying to choose which body model I wanted, troubleshooting issues and finally just about giving up here is what I've come up with for something of a beauty or at least a Vanilla Beauty as I'd like to call her.

The mods I used.

CBBE

TBBP

XP32 Maximum Skeleton

Remodeled armor for CBBE bodyslide and BBP

Manga Body

Bodyslide 2

Some more general information:

1920x1080 with shadows at ultra

Generic textures provided with those body mods above

Loosely customized Medium quality graphics.

I did try and use the SG Female Textures Renewal mod for my character after I had installed the manga body and I had these weird shadows that were up to far on the chest so I decided to uninstall that, but other than this one try I simply haven't tried to find any better textures or faces, hair etc.

First of all I wanted to ask if there is a reason I should be using CBBE instead of say UNPB or ADEC...is it all up to preference...will I lose the amount of customization I have now as far as bodyslide?

Then where should I go from here, obviously my next task is better skin textures...maybe some sort of fitness mod if CBBE is compatible and then hair/face/eyes...could I get a push in the right direction?

Lastly I wanted to congratulate all those people on here that have created some amazing beauties, that continue to do so, and motivate me to do the same. Also I know it's a little premature but for the tools I used I think I did a decent job but I would consider what I have not...in the Alpha stages of my character development.

As to were you should go from here... I would would definitely use a UNP family body.  With TBBP you could use a 7 base if you like the thicker types or what I use (my signature :P)... true, you will lose the bodyslide but it wont be long before UNP has that as well ... Using Envision for the head mesh, FSC (fair skin complexion) and the eyes (all envision) will give you a seamless body... there are so many hair mods out there that its easy to find one you like ... not sure if CharGen has a waist slider or not but ECE does just in case you like that look... Coverwoman makeup tints are one of the best around ....STILL (love my glamazons)!!! All in all, its a matter of preference and taste...with cbbe you can make a very beautiful character, I've seen some beaut's, thats for sure ... but UNP is just so much better.  

I went ahead and modified my character again, not as dramatically as last time though:

7551841-1394792942.png7551841-1394792900.png

Mods Used:

Enhanced Character Edit

DIMONIZED UNP

FemFeet Redesigned

Feminine Hands

HN66's Long Eye Lashes

The Eyes of Beauty

SG Hair Pack 268 Edition

SG Female Textures Renewal

No More Ugly Bronze Shine

Brows

Face Light

Clothing Mods:

UNP Female Armors

Bethesda Performance Textures

Other Mods:

SKSE

Realistic Lighting Overhaul

Climates of Tamriel

I Can't Believe It's Not ENB

IMAGINATOR

DYNAVISION

Realistic Water Two

_5_commonTriRaces.zip

Few of my recent creations, two custom followers and modified housecarl Rayya.

Eydis Wolf-Heart

wMhpUlf.jpg

sJpXGdO.jpg

Rayya v1

qqj4lLR.jpg

uE5DyGZ.jpg

Rayya v2

TxSaysI.jpg

JxiFQap.jpg

Natalie - inspired by Natalie Dormer, first try, needs a lot of work. Thank god for Apachii Male Hairs :)

I3lVu8O.jpg

oKRBIHO.jpg

tuXGLC2.jpg

m4PJczk.jpg

Mods used:

ECE

SG Texture Renewal

UNP Women of Skyrim

UNP Body

Eye of Beauty

Apachii Hairs

SG Hairs

ENB is Seasons of Skyrim HD6 Tribute

Any chance you'd share these beauties as a mod for the rest of us? They're gorgeous.

Hey guys... need your opinion on a new look for my character Nikki... I love the new look, I really do, but I really miss her old look... any thoughts from anybody? Also... I know we all have different ideas of what is beautiful, sexy or otherwise and I want to see those as well.... all thoughts are welcome :P (I think LOL... jk) 

Mods used;

UNP Top Model Body

Envision face, eyes and skin mesh (FSC)

Coverwoman makeup tints and paint

Oblivion hair pack Final v

The pic of her in the menu is her old look,  Thanks for any, and all Input.

post-25993-0-83885600-1394988546_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-52830800-1394988558_thumb.jpg

Hey guys... need your opinion on a new look for my character Nikki... I love the new look, I really do, but I really miss her old look... any thoughts from anybody? Also... I know we all have different ideas of what is beautiful, sexy or otherwise and I want to see those as well.... all thoughts are welcome :P (I think LOL... jk) 

Mods used;

UNP Top Model Body

Envision face, eyes and skin mesh (FSC)

Coverwoman makeup tints and paint

Oblivion hair pack Final v

The pic of her in the menu is her old look,  Thanks for any, and all Input.

Digging the new look! About 10x better than the old one, if I may be so bold.

Anyone know how to make this character? 

I found out it used mortens hair and CBBE but i need to know the skin texture and face mod

Thanks in advance

Hmm, I would guess it's Fair Skin Complexion, you can get the CBBE version here

I use Fair Skin Complexion V6, the nips look like it could be a V6 so do the breasts but thats about all... It could just be that I use UNP and it looks different on a cbbe body.

I found out it used mortens hair and CBBE but i need to know the skin texture and face mod

Thanks in advance

Thank you very much, is the face the same texture or?

Thanks in advance

Thanks but I've encountered a problem where afterwhile my character's face turns black....Don't know why.. 

Thanks in advance

Thanks but I've encountered a problem where afterwhile my character's face turns black....Don't know why.. 

That's a VRAM issue.

I'm pretty sure this is a noobish question but how do I use these .slot files in chargen/ECE?

I have no idea where to put the file and or how to use it in the race menu.

NOTE: I'm not using a steam version of the game so my game is just under my x86 folder.

I'm pretty sure this is a noobish question but how do I use these .slot files in chargen/ECE?

NOTE: I'm not using a steam version of the game so my game is just under my x86 folder.

They would go in  "\Data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen\Presets"

They would go in  "\Data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen\Presets"

I see the .dll, do I have to create the folder or am I missing a file?

Archived