Beautiful women and how to make them

Well, might as well show the characters I've created so far here.

Mods used:  ECE, Fantasy Heroine Female Face Texture,  SG Female Textures Renewal (tintmasks), SG Hair Pack 268 Edition, True Brows, Improved Eyes Skyrim, Mature Skin Textures, Seductive Lips HD

attachicon.gifAnya 2.0.jpgattachicon.gifKrystina 6.jpgattachicon.gifShanna 3.jpg

Those are actually very nice and realistic face structures. I love it. Try lowering the lips on the redhead just a smidge. I feel they may be too high. The brunette is perfection.

Here's my new Bosmer/Nord I made to run around tropical Skryim. She'll be focusing mainly on Conjuration, Destruction and Restoration skills and probably Light Armor. She's ready to start questing right now. Should be a nice change with the new scenery.

ScreenShot16-1.png

ScreenShot15.png

This is with the same mods that I listed earlier. Just some time with the sliders (and a bit with the racial sliders to get the half-Bosmer look). I am totally digging this Top Model body (and the textures listed with it on Nexus) at lower weight settings. It's really nice and seems to get less shoulder distortion that UNP does during posing/animation.

Question: I'm already using the "realvision ENB" mod for skyrim (the one with the entirely too long list of instructions for mods to download). I'm wondering if that ENB would interfere with this one? Since my game is HEAVILY modded at this point, I want to make sure I know what I'm getting into before I actually commit to anything (I would really rather avoid spending hours trying to fix something).

So could I install, for example: Grace Without having any graphics issues?

So I randomly found a face that I'd be pretty happy just flat out using without any modifications.  There are things about it which sort of defy my attempts to guess how it was made.  The face texture?  No overt lipstick, which instantly means I don't have a clue about it.  The manifestly Asian look?  By all accounts, uncommon because it's so difficult to achieve, but there it is.  And I'm not sure but I think even the chin lacks that characteristic ECE polygonal aspect.  I dare anyone to figure out how this was done:

post-8032-0-02956800-1378318980.jpg

Definitely would be a very happy person if I got this result in my own game.  Incidentally, somehow even the body seems to be unique; the arms are rather feminine, which I've literally only ever seen on Ladybody, yet the breasts are far beyond what Ladybody can do.  Hmm.

So I randomly found a face that I'd be pretty happy just flat out using without any modifications.  There are things about it which sort of defy my attempts to guess how it was made.  The face texture?  No overt lipstick, which instantly means I don't have a clue about it.  The manifestly Asian look?  By all accounts, uncommon because it's so difficult to achieve, but there it is.  And I'm not sure but I think even the chin lacks that characteristic ECE polygonal aspect.  I dare anyone to figure out how this was done:

Definitely would be a very happy person if I got this result in my own game.  Incidentally, somehow even the body seems to be unique; the arms are rather feminine, which I've literally only ever seen on Ladybody, yet the breasts are far beyond what Ladybody can do.  Hmm.

UNP Top Model is thin and feminine like that yet the breasts can go rather large at the top end of the scale without the body actually getting bigger/thicker. The UNP TM download page on the Nexus also has a sweet texture set there to use with it that I've come to appreciate.

I got "Face Pack 3DM" off here a while back and that has some presets and textures in there rather similar to that. At the very least they'd be good starting points. And there are lots of porcelain skin mods out there. I'd attach some of these but they're over the 100mb size limit so you'll have to search here on LL to find them. Sorry.

UNP Top Model is thin and feminine like that yet the breasts can go rather large at the top end of the scale without the body actually getting bigger/thicker. The UNP TM download page on the Nexus also has a sweet texture set there to use with it that I've come to appreciate.

Now that I've taken a closer look, I've concluded that you're probably right.  It's some variant of UNP.  The arms on almost every Skyrim model (99.9% of what people use, anyway) are on the thick end, unless BodySlide2 permits otherwise (I've yet to look into it), but it's easy to overlook if the arms are half-hidden behind the breasts, I suppose. ;p

I got "Face Pack 3DM" off here a while back and that has some presets and textures in there rather similar to that.

I actually found that pack linked twice in this very thread.  Chances are good it contains this "no overuse of lipstick" texture, and what I'm seeing has also been enhanced by whatever ENB that is.

But that's really only the easy half of what's going on in this image.  The hard part is getting that actual face.  It is exquisite.  What mod is used to make the eyes wide open and alert?  (Not saying I haven't seen such a thing on other chars, but what I more often see is a sort of squinted look, including with everything I've ever tried with ECE.)  What mod was started from to achieve that perfectly rounded look?  To make the nose so slight, and the face overall small?  And then there's the uncannily Asian look of it all.  I wish this was a closeup, because I could just about swear this is nothing less than a custom, high-polygon mesh.. except for the fact that the lips have a classic M shape that I've seen a lot.

ECE lets you change hue, saturation, brightness and alpha on the makeup. So that's easy to replicate actually. ECE also lets you change eye size, shape, rotation, eyelids open, and individually adjust how open the eyelids are as well.

I'd bet it's pretty face and ECE for the most part. ECE has a LOT of editing available right down to vertices editing (which alone lets you smooth a face way out).

To give you an idea of how much you can tweak a face with ECE look at the elvish girl I posted up above. She's actually a pure Nord race. :lol:

Or if you don't want to fiddle around in ECE, I guess lovergirls race looks close to that. I think the mod has been taken down so you'd have to ask someone for the files or do some digging around the internet. Lovergirls and ECE aren't compatible though so you'd be stuck with Race Menu.

Here's my character before I switched to ECE as well as the mods I have for the character.

Lovergirls race

SG Hairs

Default textures from Lovergirls

Mashup of sweaty textures

Edited Nif to 100 in glossiness

Here's my character before I switched to ECE as well as the mods I have for the character.

I would have to judge, based on your creation there, that the char in my screenshot is almost without question a variation on Lovergirls Race.  Good eye!

Lovergirls and ECE aren't compatible though so you'd be stuck with Race Menu.

Now that is a disappointment.  I actually planned to lean heavily on ECE because so much stuff absolutely requires it.  Can Lovergirls Race actually be tweaked via Race Menu to achieve what's in my screenshot, given the lack of vertex editing?  I don't get how it's incompatible... According to the original thread, it's actually based on ECE.

I would have to judge, based on your creation there, that the char in my screenshot is almost without question a variation on Lovergirls Race.  Good eye!

Lovergirls and ECE aren't compatible though so you'd be stuck with Race Menu.

Now that is a disappointment.  I actually planned to lean heavily on ECE because so much stuff absolutely requires it.  Can Lovergirls Race actually be tweaked via Race Menu to achieve what's in my screenshot, given the lack of vertex editing?  I don't get how it's incompatible... According to the original thread, it's actually based on ECE.

Lovergirls rely heavily on presets. I tweaked mine without the use of ECE. The presets are good. You can easily get the results you want from them. Says in the readme that if you activate both LG and ECE, your save may become messed up. Another thing to note, I used Race Menu there and it's not fully compatible with ECE.

So your ultimatum is to get what you want but with only Race Menu or start from scratch with a default/other race using ECE.

Good luck! I hope you get what you're aiming for!

Here's the tip of the iceberg if you plan on using ECE. No vertex editing here. I'm too scared to do that still and I'm pretty content with her. I'll include the list of mods again.

Default Nord race

SG Hair

Lovergirls texture

Sweaty textures mashup

Nif gloss at 500

post-8116-0-01385700-1393465448_thumb.jpg

Lovergirls rely heavily on presets. I tweaked mine without the use of ECE. The presets are good. You can easily get the results you want from them.

I've toyed with it a bit now.  It's quite easy to get a good result with the race.  But when it comes to finetuning, I'm just not feeling it with Race Menu.  Basically only two of the available mouth shapes with Lovergirl Race were acceptable, and I really wanted to change the size of the mouth / upper or lower lips, but that's evidently just not possible with Race Menu.  Also wanted to iron out some sharp corners but of course that's out.  It's frustrating.

Really surprised nobody (even in Japan where LGRace is/was apparently quite popular) has bothered to port it for ECE compatibility.  Seems like all the faces are either LG based or Univision based, and it's typically pretty easy to identify which.

Racemenu requieres chargen extensions to make complex stuff (also comes with an ECE plugins. No vertex edit tho)

I'll have to double-check why I don't seem to have that installed, then. ;p

I've used both and both are great. ECE has the vertex edit, and Racemenu/Chargen, the overlays.

Honestly, Racemenu is silky smooth, while ECE has some unpredictable quirks.  But even if/when Racemenu adds vertex edit, there'll still be literally years of ECE-exclusive support that I wouldn't be able to ignore.  (Unless, I suppose, Racemenu somehow integrated comprehensive ECE compatibility, right down to being able to load up face presets.)

Anyway, I would say ECE should be compatible with any custom race. You just need to add them in it's ini.

Lovergirl Race comes with an ESM and ESP and ominous instructions not to use them with ECE.  While I agree that there should be no technical reason why a given race should be utterly incompatible with ECE, I certainly wouldn't know what to do to reconstruct Lovergirl Race as something that wouldn't automatically conflict.

i don't see why one or another would need extensive support. It's not a body mod or something requires further development as far I can understand. Racemenu/Chargen seems to be more up to date, though. I think you can't load a racemenu preset in ECE or viceversa, cause ECE uses its own head mesh and Racemenu is vanilla. That's why ECE has so many compatibility problems, although also has the advantage of higher resolution mesh, dunno, maybe it's possible to use another head meshes in racemenu, havent tested, probably yes since ECE uses the same vanilla uv map so the vertice distribution should be pretty similar. If I were to chose I'd go with Racemenu if im using a Bodyslide based body, or ECE if im using a static body (for example right now im playing a UNP based profile), because it at least allows some body modifications via bones. I lie, racemenu also allows bone sliders (breast, butt, etc.) however ECE has more options.

As for that race, I'd never use a race that complicated, unless I'd really wanted to play a creature. And even if you wanna play a underage character, you don't need that with Racemenu or ECE and appropiate choose of texture i think.

i don't see why one or another would need extensive support. It's not a body mod or something requires further development as far I can understand.

It comes with its own head mesh and I guess it integrates ECE's capabilities at some level.  Can't really guess why it was released in a format that conflicts with ECE.

Incidentally, CharGen is installed now, but I'm guessing none of its sliders are going to show up on a custom race.

As for that race, I'd never use a race that complicated, unless I'd really wanted to play a creature. And even if you wanna play a underage character, you don't need that with Racemenu or ECE and appropiate choose of texture i think.

It just seems like there isn't a whole lot of choice in the matter.  I haven't seen anything quite like Lovergirl Race created using Univision or whatever as a base, and that fact casts a daunting shadow over my own prospects.  Perhaps I'll be able to get away with not having ECE, since in the end I'll probably have "custom" races replace all of the female races in the game anyway.  Still definitely not looking forward to that process. ;p

i don't see why one or another would need extensive support. It's not a body mod or something requires further development as far I can understand.

It comes with its own head mesh and I guess it integrates ECE's capabilities at some level.  Can't really guess why it was released in a format that conflicts with ECE.

Incidentally, CharGen is installed now, but I'm guessing none of its sliders are going to show up on a custom race.

There are several optional downloads in the CharGen page for custom races. And in the ECE page it's explained how to enable a custom race to work with ECE. I never had a problem with regular custom races.

Right now im using ECE and I'll tell you what, My characters are so much better looking now than they were with Race Menu/CharGen... sure, I miss the overlays but, thats something I can easily live without. Im not saying that Race Menu is bad, they both have there strong points but, the face and cheek roundness sliders are ECE selling points for me and I haven't even started messing with that Editor yet. I dont play with the custom races so thats not a concern for me LOL, I didn't even know ECE had its own Skele' till just now but, im sure thats not a selling point for most of us ... I'm still learning ECE but, i'm having a blast doing it :D

I would swar that the Chargen ECE Morphs incorporates Ran's Head roundness too? Whatever, as a face editor, of course ECE is undoubtfuly superior.

You can use both, though, I forgot to mention.

The order would be (if using MO, if not, overwrite order):

• Racemenu
  • ECE <-- Inside its folder, add your custom race in CME_VanillaRaces.ini, using one of the included as reference.
  • Chargen Core (only this, ChargenMorphs is not compatible with ECE)

@Lother; it wasn't even a week ago that I switched to ECE ... a couple pages back, I posted my Dunmer up for help, she had that long thin face and it looked depressing, I couldn't fix it, so I had to switch, Race Menu had nothing to fix it with.... before my puter crashed on me, I was completely happy with Race Menu... I don't know what the difference was afterwards but it wasnt the same. 

I used ECE for a few days until switching to RaceMenu. Not perfectly happy with RM either as it consistently CTDs in some locations when using nioverride.dll, which leaves out tattoos and other overlays - as I got rid of it. There is a new version which supposedly might fix the nioverride issues but haven't tested. I do miss some ECE features, but when I used it every single vanilla preset ended up with Faces by Oblivion, and I had to blow half an hour just to make them semi normal looking. Not sure what was wrong with the .tri files or whatever caused it, but it looked like RANs meshes on drugs.

I used ECE for a few days until switching to RaceMenu. Not perfectly happy with RM either as it consistently CTDs in some locations when using nioverride.dll, which leaves out tattoos and other overlays - as I got rid of it. There is a new version which supposedly might fix the nioverride issues but haven't tested. I do miss some ECE features, but when I used it every single vanilla preset ended up with Faces by Oblivion, and I had to blow half an hour just to make them semi normal looking. Not sure what was wrong with the .tri files or whatever caused it, but it looked like RANs meshes on drugs.

I have yet to use the presets this time around with ECE but, I did download the Camilla Shy (I think that's her name) presets last time around, though I didn't notice anything different in game ... good or bad.

Oh, I forgot! I found a mod called "Waifu Presets" (or something to that effect) a while back and it had like 8 or 10 ECE presets that looked young like that, Fredas. I haven't used them, but the .jpg images were young and waifu-ish in appearance.

Do yo still have this mod or a link to it... would love to check it out if I could. :D

Archived