Beautiful women and how to make them

lol... I know that feeling!!! I can never recreate the look of a previous character... even after hours of trying, and I use ECE (not that its better, just it has face morphs) but, if its any consolation,  my character wouldn,t want to meet yours in a dungeon that's for sure  :blink:

my Ninghiem character. Too many mods installed to remember what im using=/

A tad disapointed with this one.

well....

sg hair 268 pack

ece

race menu

chargen morph

tribal tattoo overlays

race menu overlay p[lugin (obviously)

the armor is a mash up i threw together from forsworn and Edhildils Witch Doctor for sevenbase

not really sure about the make mods since they have no esp =P

body is sevenbase set at 100 but scaled the breasts down with ece to get rid of the hair clipping

Harvest feathers

If you're even sligtly disappointed with this character, then I can't wait to see something you're happy with! This character looks better than what I put together. :blink:

Here's a few shots of the imperial I made recently.

5XQgfjw.jpg

XbyaluO.jpg

imUT3zx.jpg

sA8E5y3.jpg

Main mods I use are:

RaceMenu Chargen Extension

Brows

CBBE Bodyslide

Fair Skin and Complexion 5.2

Oblivion Hairs

Improved Eyes Skyrim

The Eyes of Beauty

SG Female Textures Renewal

K ENB

Wearing Silverlight Armor with silvernight textures

Here's Callisto my Breton teen sex kitten. Really happy with how she turned out.

2014-02-27_00017_zps95ebb7ea.jpg

2014-02-27_00020_zps9b94a7dd.jpg

2014-02-24_00002_zpsbd895f5d.jpg

MODs used:

UNPB

Sunburn for UNP

Aureolean  for UNP - Blam (for them monster nips)

SG Female Eyebrows

Smile in HD

ApachiiSkyHair

Coverwomen - coverwomen look_2

Covereyes - eyes 4

Detailed Lips - Detailed_Lips-1_20

Navetsea freckled face

...Unfortunately I broke my game pissing about with schlongs and such.

Ive been trying to recreate the same girl with woeful results.

2014-03-04_00007_zps9aae7ab9.jpg

Seriously don't know wtf is going on with all that klingon and the freckles have turned in to fucking chicken pox. Fuck me. :(

Here's Callisto my Breton teen sex kitten. Really happy with how she turned out.

2014-02-27_00017_zps95ebb7ea.jpg

2014-02-27_00020_zps9b94a7dd.jpg

2014-02-24_00002_zpsbd895f5d.jpg

MODs used:

UNPB

Sunburn for UNP

Aureolean  for UNP - Blam (for them monster nips)

SG Female Eyebrows

Smile in HD

ApachiiSkyHair

Coverwomen - coverwomen look_2

Covereyes - eyes 4

Detailed Lips - Detailed_Lips-1_20

Navetsea freckled face

...Unfortunately I broke my game pissing about with schlongs and such.

Ive been trying to recreate the same girl with woeful results.

2014-03-04_00007_zps9aae7ab9.jpg

Seriously don't know wtf is going on with all that klingon and the freckles have turned in to fucking chicken pox. Fuck me. :(

This is why I backup my saves and characters :D

So I figured this would be a great thread to ask in,  does anyone know how to get a Platinum Blonde hair color? 

that would all depend on your lighting... try this (i think lol)  using ECE, yellow just before it starts getting that redish tint... saturate the heck out of it , 15ish (should look grey)... bright to about 60 (adjust up or down once the yellow starts showing) and the 4th one at around 50... the saturation and the brightness are the keys you want tweak with....that should be around the ballpark. my version of platinum blonde 

EDIT; post 1237, my hair slider numbers are shown :P

post-25993-0-11209900-1393997313_thumb.jpg

My new nord toon after a fresh install...ece borked my game saves, so i removed it completely.

Race menu

racemenu overlays

sghair 268 pack

chargen morphs

cover eyes

tribal tattoo overlays

This character and ONLY this character seemed to be bugged, everything i created before and after dont suffer from this bug.

the eye liner, eye shadow,eye tint and lip color sliders do absolutley nothing.

despite that, she still looks decent as a plain jane with no makeup. any ideas why this is happening to this character?? lol

post-46994-0-01400000-1394063597_thumb.jpg

post-259905-0-32338700-1394071053_thumb.jpg

One I found looking through old files I have. Probably the best looking character I've made.

Can't remember 100% what all the mods are but I know there was:

Dimonized UNP body,

SG textures

Apachii Skyhair

The Eyes of Beauty

Some custom warpaint mod

Racemenu

UNP Armours

and the very handy Wear Circlets with Hoods mod.

My new nord toon after a fresh install...ece borked my game saves, so i removed it completely.

Race menu

racemenu overlays

sghair 268 pack

chargen morphs

cover eyes

tribal tattoo overlays

This character and ONLY this character seemed to be bugged, everything i created before and after dont suffer from this bug.

despite that, she still looks decent as a plain jane with no makeup. any ideas why this is happening to this character?? lol

Try playing around with the overlays menu a bit. I was having this odd bug today where my character's face and an overlay switched colors. Her face was bright red, but the overlay was skin-colored. Played around with the overlay sliders and it was fixed. Also, is that character a vampire? I can't really tell since everyone uses the no sunken cheeks morphs for vampirism, and the vanilla vampire eyes are so fugly that people replace the textures. If it is a vampire, then that's your problem.

Regardless whether she has make up on or not, she's still damned good looking, though.

Race menu

racemenu overlays

sghair 268 pack

chargen morphs

cover eyes

tribal tattoo overlays

Try playing around with the overlays menu a bit. I was having this odd bug today where my character's face and an overlay switched colors. Her face was bright red, but the overlay was skin-colored. Played around with the overlay sliders and it was fixed. Also, is that character a vampire? I can't really tell since everyone uses the no sunken cheeks morphs for vampirism, and the vanilla vampire eyes are so fugly that people replace the textures. If it is a vampire, then that's your problem.

Regardless whether she has make up on or not, she's still damned good looking, though.

No vamp here, tried what you said and had no luck...still cant change them. The sliders move and i can select colors but they change nothing.

Oh well...not too woried about it. looks good enough without it.

So I figured this would be a great thread to ask in,  does anyone know how to get a Platinum Blonde hair color? 

that would all depend on your lighting... try this (i think lol)  using ECE, yellow just before it starts getting that redish tint... saturate the heck out of it , 15ish (should look grey)... bright to about 60 (adjust up or down once the yellow starts showing) and the 4th one at around 50... the saturation and the brightness are the keys you want tweak with....that should be around the ballpark. my version of platinum blonde 

EDIT; post 1237, my hair slider numbers are shown :P

Thanks, worked really well for a base :)

First time really posting any screenshots. Let me know what you think : ) I am trying to tweak some more stuff today to make it even better!

She looks pretty good. If you wanna' take screenshots you can open the console and type in "tcl" and press ENTER then type in TM and press ENTER to go into free flying camera mode and remove the menus/compass/HUD.

Are you using ECE or Race Menu to make characters?

First time really posting any screenshots. Let me know what you think : ) I am trying to tweak some more stuff today to make it even better!

She looks pretty good. If you wanna' take screenshots you can open the console and type in "tcl" and press ENTER then type in TM and press ENTER to go into free flying camera mode and remove the menus/compass/HUD.

Hey yeah! I actually do use some of those things. i just took some more. Those were just some I had saved that I always liked and wanted to share. Here! Tell me if you like these with pin up and Free cam. : ) I actually have both installed, I used ECE to make her but then Race Menu to fix my neck seam.

(I also notice when I take pictures it is a little grainyer in quality then on my Television when I am actually playing. Any way to improve picture quality?)

post-359756-0-44053900-1394141345_thumb.jpg

post-359756-0-09244200-1394141351_thumb.jpg

post-359756-0-99590100-1394141353_thumb.jpg

post-359756-0-75036100-1394141356_thumb.jpg

post-359756-0-91100300-1394141360_thumb.jpg

post-359756-0-02107900-1394141365_thumb.jpg

post-359756-0-90110700-1394141367_thumb.jpg

post-359756-0-32755900-1394141370_thumb.jpg

Hey yeah! I actually do use some of those things. i just took some more. Those were just some I had saved that I always liked and wanted to share. Here! Tell me if you like these with pin up and Free cam. : ) I actually have both installed, I used ECE to make her but then Race Menu to fix my neck seam.

(I also notice when I take pictures it is a little grainyer in quality then on my Television when I am actually playing. Any way to improve picture quality?)

When you take a shot with skyrim's own screenshot function enabled it won't include some post-processing effects from things like sweetfx, so if you're using an enb that also comes with smaa etc, perhaps that's why you're seeing a difference. If you take shots via sweetfx you'll get it's effects included, and I think FRAPs will also. 

Could be something else causing it but give that a try. 

Can someone tell me what character mods are possibly used for this beauty? Thanks in advance :)

47220.jpg

The face texture looks like SG Textures. The hair is likely from either Apachii's hair pack or an oblivion conversion. As for the eyes, I'm pretty sure those are from The Eyes of Beauty.

Can someone tell me what character mods are possibly used for this beauty? Thanks in advance :)

47220.jpg

The face texture looks like SG Textures. The hair is likely from either Apachii's hair pack or an oblivion conversion. As for the eyes, I'm pretty sure those are from The Eyes of Beauty.

I agree. The hair might even be in the SG pack I have, but not 100% sure on that. Looks familiar anyway.

Today I started having issues with a burn texture on my girl's bodies. Astrid texture glitch I guess it is known as? I have messed around and troubleshooted quite a bit. Anyone have any advice? I have already messed around with the little patch out there but it did not seem to work for me.

7puQU.jpg

• The Ningheim Race (CBBE)
  • envison Face
  • ECE
  • CBBE Body texture... Something that was compatible with envision Face. I can't find it. I also remember that there was a picture with brests that had a weak tint of blue veins on them. It may be removed or updated, but I can't find it. 
  • + Another body texture for the normal map that was something with the style of smooth, It just looked like a slim belly with a very weak tint of musles with a bit fat over them (sorry for explaining bad)
  • No More Ugly Bronze Shine
  • Natural Eyes
  • SG hair 220

I wish I could find the body texture mods, but I can't. They are probably updated, but still maybe someone here will recognize what I wrote. Regarding the picture I know it's not THE best time of the day to take one in-game, but I liked the weather so.

Archived