Could anybody explain how to get the LooksMenu sliders working while having this activated? I'm pretty sure they aren't doing anything because I chose the vanilla-like preset when installing CBBE, which I don't think matches with this body. I'm assuming I have to do something in BodySlide, just not sure of the exact process.

I installed this and then ran Bodyslide. Did that undo the animated vag?  
I read, "If you want to fiddle around with Bodyslide to make this work with your favorite bodyslide preset: You can start by downloading the orginal Bodyslide files here, courtesy of Nahka."  Do I need to install these files and then run bodyslide? Also in Nahka's files there's the Tools folder for bodyslide but also a "Body Textures" folder with a textures folder within it. Do I install the textures folder within the "body textures" folder as well in my data folder before running bodyslide? Also where would the four Labia TGA files in the "body textures" folder be installed if at all? Previously I've been batch-building the "Imitation UNP #2" preset in bodyslide.

Thanks

me I don't use the Textures but if you do it will make for a more pinker vagina & skin texture. I think you build your body with the vagina standard physics morph in bodyslide. Me I just install my body texture, install animated fanny's & adjust body in looks menu.

I know nothing of moving tga file's or data files as I just install as normal in nexus mod.

I read, "If you want to fiddle around with Bodyslide to make this work with your favorite bodyslide preset: You can start by downloading the orginal Bodyslide files here, courtesy of Nahka."  Do I need to install these files and then run bodyslide? Also in Nahka's files there's the Tools folder for bodyslide but also a "Body Textures" folder with a textures folder within it. Do I install the textures folder within the "body textures" folder as well in my data folder before running bodyslide? Also where would the four Labia TGA files in the "body textures" folder be installed if at all? Previously I've been batch-building the "Imitation UNP #2" preset in bodyslide.

Thanks

Top box.......Animated Vag

Second box under it.............CBBE Curvy

:D :D :D :D

Thanks

Top box.......Animated Vag

Second box under it.............CBBE Curvy

:D :D :D :D

Using complete sentences would give context and help my understanding. Are you referring to bodyslide? I'm using "Imitation UNP #2" preset in bodyslide so I'm not sure about CBBE Curvy.  smiley smiley

Re: "Note that 'VH1' is a modified CBBE Curvy."      
 I don't have or know what VH1 is, a search on Nexus and google came up empty too. So I don't know what preset you're referring to by VH1. Do I need VH1 to make Fannies work right or can I just use the CBBE-Curvy  or "Imitation UNP #2" presets? Also do I need to run all three of the CBBEVaginaMorphs (alternatively BatchBuild them with everything else) or only the Physics one in your thumbnail? As long as "CBBEVaginaMorphsPhysics" was in my Bodyslide Outfit/Body list in the upper-left there and did a BatchBuild with "Imitation UNP #2" shouldn't it work right? I did, and it doesn't from what I can tell. Although the preview in Bodyslide looks good. This would apply to all female NPCs not just my own player right? Also it wasn't clear from anything you said if I need to use Nahka's files to make "animated fannies" work with a preset like "Imitation UNP #2" or CBBE-Curvy.
To add to my concerns, is there a way to retain (female) pubic hair with this "animated fannies" mod?

Clearly you like posting. I only request you consider putting a little more thought and Words into them. I appreciate the follow-up image and your willingness. Although by quoting my post, accompanied by your short reply, it gives the impression my question(s) have been answered or I've been pointed in the right direction, which I don't think is the case.
And all the smiley faces in the world couldn't make up for your ubiquitous scowling thumbnail ; )   And the high number of posts is only diminished by their content.

I am curious to sort this body issue out as I'm not pleased with the no female pubic hair look, especially when I can't seem to get animated fannies working right so far (being the cause of no pubic hair). If you can help answer some questions I'd appreciate it. If you haven't the time to give a somewhat full and thoughtful response then please consider letting someone else. At least I'd appreciate you quoting my whole post like you've covered it in a sentence and a half. Thank you

*Update: after generating just the physics CBBEVaginaMorphs in Bodyslide for the preset I'm using, "Imitation UNP #2" it seems there are visible detailed vaginas on NPCs now (haven't checked my player character yet). I just don't understand why my previous BatchBuild didn't generate the files for it to appear in-game before. The only issue now is that frequently the penis doesn't seem to line up if the physics would work anyway I don't know and even with adjusting alignment with Numpad I'm not sure I saw it being triggered by the male members from what I could see. So progress I suppose on seeing the vagina applied in-game. Not sure about the collision though.

Re: "Note that 'VH1' is a modified CBBE Curvy."      

--SNIP--

Go to page 8 post number 155 and use that method to install A.F.

His responses to you did answer your questions. His "VH1" body IS CBBE Curvy just with a different name. A.F. uses CBBE Curvy to run.

If order to use this mod with a different body preset you MUST download the CBBEVagMorphs on page one.

Only build 1 one preset. do not build all CBBEVagMorphs, only one.

If you are not pleased with no pubic hair, A.F. will run with ANY texture mod out there. I use FSM's body textures and A.F. runs with it.

And all the smiley faces in the world couldn't make up for your ubiquitous scowling thumbnail ; )  

Ok, I confess.......I'm scowling. But I have a wonderful singing voice!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you're not scowling, you're not paying attention.

For the sake of thread appropriateness, I stand with the other people who have used the method on page 8 post 155 and only get it to work once.  However, I'm using family planning so I expect the conflict.  At this early stage of development it doesn't bother me that I have to periodically uninstall, rebuild and reinstall.

yt,

C.

@Shadowwulf77  

I'm a little fuzzy on this part, if you would..

Re:

"You must NOT change your body after you install Animated Fannies,using bodyslide, Like vin said, after you install Animated Fannies, you must use the ingame sliders through 'Slm' or vanilla means."

And then..

"Edited: You need to install Fannies before doing anything with bodyslide, I misspoke, apologies."

Does that Edited part make the first statement to be ignored or incorrect? Can we then "change our body after we install A.F, using bodyslide"?

---

@VonHelton, fair enough.

Just like the edit says.

Install A.F. then build your body in bodyslide.

Also like I said in that post I experimented with this until i got it to work. Experiment with it until you get it to work. Once you do it will work all the time. I'm using Family Planning, Diverse Bodies and A.F. and they all work together.

So just to be clear this statement was false:
"You must NOT change your body after you install Animated Fannies,using bodyslide, Like vin said, after you install Animated Fannies, you must use the ingame sliders through 'Slm' or vanilla means."

"Install A.F. then build your body in bodyslide." I guess that would confirm the statement I quoted above to be false, why not just delete that part.

• 4 weeks later...

After much research here in this thread, throughout the source code and slider files and MANY experiments in-game, I think I have found THE solution to make this work for those for whom it is not working, because now, with the fix I made, it is finally working. And it is a very simple fix. You see, in SLM, the penetration slider was not showing in the slider list for females, which made me look at the animated_fannies.json file. The gender in there is set to 0, which corresponds to male sliders. I changed it to 1 (female), saved and then disabled the mod. Started up a save, did an act to be sure sex was working with no morphing and then made a fresh save without fannies installed. Exited game completely, reactivated the mod in NMM and then restarted the game, loading my fannies-free save. Now when I look at SLM, the vag penetration slider is on the females AND more importantly, the vag animates during sex.

It should be noted that I did install the modified script from page 5 of this thread.

For those who this is not working, go to:

"Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\plugins\F4EE\Sliders\Animated_Fannies.esp\" and open animated_fannies.json in notepad - change the gender 0 to gender 1 and save the file. Follow my above steps to flush mod out of your game, save, reactivate mod and enjoy some pulsating / flexing vaginas! :)

Would love to hear if this truly does fix it for everyone!

EDIT: Just to be clear, you need to build the morphs with the CBBEVagina slider set, physics enabled or not, in Body Slide - or use the default mod- installed body files if you dont use body slide.

"Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\plugins\F4EE\Sliders\Animated_Fannies.esp\" and open animated_fannies.json in notepad - change the gender 0 to gender 1 and save the file. Follow my above steps to flush mod out of your game, save, reactivate mod and enjoy some pulsating / flexing vaginas! :)

I will test it immediately!!

:)  :)  :)  :)

So Im trying to recompile the AF_PlayerScript.psc file in the CK (with F4SE psc files added and referenced correctly in custom ini file) but upon compile time, I am getting a stack of unknown function errors pertaining to Bodygen. Ive got fallout4.esm, the two four play (esm and esp) files, Animated fannies and LooksMenu loaded as data set (with AF as active). Still cannot recognize the function and aborts compiling... any ideas? Trying to do a better animation for the penetration cycle using more morphs... personal use type thing. As an animator, Im a purist, lol... and want it to look more realistic.

Error:

C:\Games\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\AF_PlayerScript.psc(70,1): variable BodyGen is undefined
C:\Games\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\AF_PlayerScript.psc(70,9): none is not a known user-defined script type

I will test it immediately!!

:)  :)  :)  :)

Im guessing it went well and youre marveling at all the moving bits and bobs :P

This isn't working for me either, though I have yet to test it out with a human NPC, so I'm not sure if that's the problem or what since I've only tested it with super mutants. I'm also using Four-play Nude Suits since Dongs of Fallout also seems to play badly with my set up and refuses to work.

I swear, it's like my computer just doesn't like mods made by Vinfamy or something.. anything I have have tested for Fallout 4 that has been made by Vinfamy (with the exception of the Four-play Community Patch) fails to work correctly...

I don't have these issues with Vinfamy's Skyrim mods.. what gives?

Again, the sliders are built into the CBBE preset. Use whichever of the CBBEVagina presets on your body mesh in Body Slide. You should see the vaginal sliders right at the top of the list. If you do, awesome... check off build morphs and then build. If you want to body slide clothing / armor, click batch build and select all of the clothing items AND the body model to batch build for (morphs still needs to be checked off).

Modify the json as I outlined above, changing gender = 0 to gender = 1.

In game you will now see animated vags ONLY on female HUMAN characters. If you use a unique player / follower mod, you will need to copy your body mesh and tri file over to those folders for the unique player / follower to work.

Again, the sliders are built into the CBBE preset. Use whichever of the CBBEVagina presets on your body mesh in Body Slide. You should see the vaginal sliders right at the top of the list. If you do, awesome... check off build morphs and then build. If you want to body slide clothing / armor, click batch build and select all of the clothing items AND the body model to batch build for (morphs still needs to be checked off).

In game you will now see animated vags ONLY on female HUMAN characters. If you use a unique player / follower mod, you will need to copy your body mesh and tri file over to those folders for the unique player / follower to work.

I think I see what I missed now... I didn't build the tri. files for the body by checking the "Build Morphs" box at the bottom of the Bodyslide window.

I'll test this and report back. It should work as intended though.

Thank you

I think I see what I missed now... I didn't build the tri. files for the body by checking the "Build Morphs" box at the bottom of the Bodyslide window.

I'll test this and report back. It should work as intended though.

Thank you

The json file was edited before I ever tired to get Animated Fannies to work, only the tri files had not been generated for the body in Bodyslide. So far I'm still not having any luck with the mod though, so I guess I'll try reinstalling it from scratch.