So I'm getting boob and butt physics, but Vagina doesn't seem to move at all (no open/close).

Created my own BodySlide Body with attachicon.gifBodyslide.JPG

My femalebody nif and tri files are attached.

Am I missing something? 

Hit the BUILD button.

:D

No, I already did the build and the batch build  (which are the attached *.nif and *.tri files)  Did I pick the right Outfit/Body 'CBBEVaginaMorphsPhysics'?

I'm wondering if I'm missing a ini entry or something.  Everything is working other than the collision with the strapons or dongs.

Usually i don't have too much trouble with mods but on this one i need help breast are collapsed no matter wich preset i use.. Physic look like it work but the body is horrible... 

Try the reset option in the MCM.

I have the same problem.

Which MCM? If the mod has its own I cant find it.

Usually i don't have too much trouble with mods but on this one i need help breast are collapsed no matter wich preset i use.. Physic look like it work but the body is horrible... 

Try the reset option in the MCM.

I have the same problem.

Which MCM? If the mod has its own I cant find it.

Hit 7 on your number pad and it should show up.

Something has gone horribly wrong. Any ideas what could have caused this?

Update: I've been able to isolate it to the Physics and StandardPhysics shapes in the Vag Morphs bodyslide set. It looks fine if I use just the vag morphs with no physics, but using one of the physics shapes screws everything up.

post-278554-0-22692800-1501994726_thumb.png

Hey guys, i cant manage to get the vagina animation to work. I installed everything that's needed (at least i think so), and tried with the basic mods morph and a personnal one. I also tried with the Playerbody and on a normal NPC with no specific body and it still doesn't work. Did i do something wrong ? The Dong mod seems to work fine so i dont know if is the reason of the problem.

I also have the same problem for vagina animation not working and also make game crashed after operated same savegame 2nd time when have sex animation but for the 1st time that i activated mod everything work flawlessly, but for others mod from Vinfamy, I never encounter any problem like this and for Diverse Bodies 2.0 also work flawlessly for me too.

Not sure this is the cause of this problem or not just my thought may be any mods that change body size may interfere with string that attach to mesh for Animated Fannies 1.1, so mod like Family planning or Diverse Bodies 2.0 may cause Animated Fannies 1.1 stop working because when i use Family planning, Diverse Bodies 2.0 and Animated Fannies 1.1, only Animated fannies didn't work but no crashed but when i start from Animated Fannies 1.1 first animated vagina work but after I activated Diverse Bodies 2.0, vagina animation didn't work again but also didn't crash during sex animation but if I only activated Animated Fannies 1.1 and Family planning then game start to crash sometime when I try to have sex with NPC after PC body start changing.

PS. I change every settings in INI files as mention already in beginner guides for Four_play.

Update: I've been able to isolate it to the Physics and StandardPhysics shapes in the Vag Morphs bodyslide set. It looks fine if I use just the vag morphs with no physics, but using one of the physics shapes screws everything up.

to mee it looks like a normal map for vanilla or evb body. Try reinstalling a normal map (texture that ends with the _n.dds) over the one you currently have. Backup your current version just in case i'm wrong.

Fascinating!

You've clearly got a beauty mod that's went bonkers.

How many beauty mods ya got?

:D :D :D :D :D :D

can someone link me a quick start guide to install this with my own custom preset?

I also would like to know  :)

For install this mod, you can do everything as mention at the 1st page by install these mod first if you want to use your custom presets.

1. Install latest F4SE_0_04_02

2. Install latest CBBE BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v4.3.1-25-4-3-1 and  LooksMenu v1-5-0-12631-1-5-0 (if you don't have these mod you can't do anything with in game unique appearance settings for PC or NPC)

3. Install Lates Four play_0_0_8_2, Four play community Patch 2.6.1 and Others sex animation Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version) -  3-11-17, Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3 or FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1.1b (I also recommend to install Vinfamy CP 1.4 to manage animation also)

4. Install any mod that start sex scene like FP Autonomy,  Vanilla fudge, Violated or Sex em up

5. Install body mod for male (I recommend Dongs of Fallout 1.5 because it already include in part of Four play community patch that manage erect and non-erect male character during sex scene and have male meshes already in package)

6. Install Animated_Fannies 1.1 but don't activated it yet (Meshes are already included in the base mod (but this meshes are zeroslider setting femalebody.nif and .tri for in game adjustment via LooksMenu, but recommended to use the texture addon as it adds detailed vagina texture as 1st page mention.)

7. Custom your body setting as you like via console command -Slm 00000014- for PC settings or use Vanilla method via operation at Diamond city (you can activated every mod that you already install now except Animated Fannies.esp) then save game.

8. Activated Animated Fannies.esp via mod manager as Nexus or MO or in game mod organizer and load your previous savegame and enjoyed :P .

PS.  1. For every LL mod user you must start everything via F4SE_loader  not vanilla launcher

2.  Change settings in INI files (fallout 4 pref.ini and Fallout 4 Custom.ini) as mentioned in Four play beginner guide)

3. **After activated Animated Fannies.esp, you mustn't do anything that change your body anymore (for this part I'm not sure why this happen also but it occured from my end if I change body settings via Console command Vanilla method or any mod like Fourplay Family planning or Diverse bodies) or Animated Fannies won't work and sometime also make game crashed during sex scene.** -> for this problem you may need to discuss with Vinfamy, because I'm also just Mod user  not Modder anyway  :blush: and everything that I suggest, I only use my experience during I try to activated this mod because I saw many pose that mention they can't activated Animated Fannies after latest update so i try to pose this suggestion by myself and wish this guide can help some peoples can use this mod also :D .

4. these are my slider preset for body slider that I adjust base from Josie Body - CBBE BodySlide Preset-15734-1-6 and also adjust it to use with Zeroslider preset femalebody.nif and .tri from Animated Fannies package, you can use this setting with another mod like Four play Family planning also (you can test it by yourself at fullterm should look more realistic pregnancy) but don't activated both mod together or it will cause prblem like I mention previously. (how to make zerobody slider presets body and clothes and armour , you can find method by yourself at Nexus mod btw) 

bodypreset.7z

to mee it looks like a normal map for vanilla or evb body. Try reinstalling a normal map (texture that ends with the _n.dds) over the one you currently have. Backup your current version just in case i'm wrong.

Fascinating!

You've clearly got a beauty mod that's went bonkers.

How many beauty mods ya got?

biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

I think I've narrowed it down a little further to the trimorphs and the way BodySlide builds them. I think somewhere in the process of building the trimorphs for the physics bodies is what causes the issue.

Is there a nice guy who can give me a step by step way to make this mod to work with unique player. I'm not asking because i dont like diverse bodies, but i cant manage to get the body shape i want (i mean like my preset) with the "in game bodyslide", not to mention that i have a glitch once i exit the looks menu (when i aim to go back the 3rd person view i have a glitch my cam get stuck on my feets).

The good news is that i managed to make it wotk with other npc bodies.

can someone link me a quick start guide to install this with my own custom preset?

I also would like to know  :)

For install this mod, you can do everything as mention at the 1st page by install these mod first if you want to use your custom presets.

1. Install latest F4SE_0_04_02

2. Install latest CBBE BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v4.3.1-25-4-3-1 and  LooksMenu v1-5-0-12631-1-5-0 (if you don't have these mod you can't do anything with in game unique appearance settings for PC or NPC)

3. Install Lates Four play_0_0_8_2, Four play community Patch 2.6.1 and Others sex animation Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version) -  3-11-17, Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3 or FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1.1b (I also recommend to install Vinfamy CP 1.4 to manage animation also)

4. Install any mod that start sex scene like FP Autonomy,  Vanilla fudge, Violated or Sex em up

5. Install body mod for male (I recommend Dongs of Fallout 1.5 because it already include in part of Four play community patch that manage erect and non-erect male character during sex scene and have male meshes already in package)

6. Install Animated_Fannies 1.1 but don't activated it yet (Meshes are already included in the base mod (but this meshes are zeroslider setting femalebody.nif and .tri for in game adjustment via LooksMenu, but recommended to use the texture addon as it adds detailed vagina texture as 1st page mention.)

7. Custom your body setting as you like via console command -Slm 00000014- for PC settings or use Vanilla method via operation at Diamond city (you can activated every mod that you already install now except Animated Fannies.esp) then save game.

8. Activated Animated Fannies.esp via mod manager as Nexus or MO or in game mod organizer and load your previous savegame and enjoyed :P .

PS.  1. For every LL mod user you must start everything via F4SE_loader  not vanilla launcher

2.  Change settings in INI files (fallout 4 pref.ini and Fallout 4 Custom.ini) as mentioned in Four play beginner guide)

3. **After activated Animated Fannies.esp, you mustn't do anything that change your body anymore (for this part I'm not sure why this happen also but it occured from my end if I change body settings via Console command Vanilla method or any mod like Fourplay Family planning or Diverse bodies) or Animated Fannies won't work and sometime also make game crashed during sex scene.** -> for this problem you may need to discuss with Vinfamy, because I'm also just Mod user  not Modder anyway  :blush: and everything that I suggest, I only use my experience during I try to activated this mod because I saw many pose that mention they can't activated Animated Fannies after latest update so i try to pose this suggestion by myself and wish this guide can help some peoples can use this mod also :D .

4. these are my slider preset for body slider that I adjust base from Josie Body - CBBE BodySlide Preset-15734-1-6 and also adjust it to use with Zeroslider preset femalebody.nif and .tri from Animated Fannies package, you can use this setting with another mod like Four play Family planning also (you can test it by yourself at fullterm should look more realistic pregnancy) but don't activated both mod together or it will cause prblem like I mention previously. (how to make zerobody slider presets body and clothes and armour , you can find method by yourself at Nexus mod btw) 

Thanks!  This actually fixed my issue.

1. Disabled the Animated Fannies esp.

2. Loaded game and saved without the esp active.

3. Loaded game and went to cosmetic surgery.  Altered the body just slightly.

4. Saved game.

5. Activated animated fannies esp.

6. Loaded game and saw the Thanks for using Animated Fannies text. 

7. Activated a sex scene and it worked!

Used prostitution and the first 'regular' scene worked, but the second scene someone wanted me to wear a Devious Device and once that was added it stopped working.  :(

Wonder if Devious Devices has some kind of issue with Animated Fannies.

Like I said, I think something that interfere with body physic after you already activate animated fannies may cause this mod stop working because this mod come with "Slider" like cbbe slider in same folder as cbbe and also use both Looksmenu and cbbe slider to activate it that mean after the 1st time that "Fannies" and its string that response to open and close animation already fix with that body so once you adjust any part after activated mod cause this mod malfunction because string didn't attach to mesh of body that changing or else.

But for fine details like this, I don't know how to check it, because I'm just user but not modder, so you may need to ask Vinfamy to confirm this issue.

And to use this mod with "Unique player", I think you can't do it. Because that is the limits between Looksmenu, cbbe slider and Unique player mod.

Normally Latest CBBE sliders will provide you json slider for save your in game settings and you can apply those settings to your PC or any NPC that you want via console command by Looksmenu.

But the problem one is those slider just design to manage only .nif file that have .tri (you can create .tri file for any body by tick moph during batch build in cbbe slider) in directory Data/meshes/actor,armour,clothes and Data/meshes/actor/playercharacter asses. So for

Animated fannies that depend on both CBBE slider and Looksmenu so it will attach to body in same directory with 2 mod previously so I think it shouldn't work with "Unique player" mod because female body that you use after activated Unique player.esp come from Data/actor/femaleplayercharacter asses.

In detail normally nowadays you can create your "Unique body" by using both CBBE slider withs Looksmenu

1. Download and install latest CBBE body, cbbe body slider and Looksmenu (you need CBBE body just for mesh part for hand and feet)

2. Download any texture for CBBE as you like from nexus (this is only one pros that you have nowadays from Unique body mod because you can choose different texture for PC and NPC body)

3. If u want to adjust everything in game via Looksmenu then you start from create CBBE body, clothes and armour with zero preset and don't forget to tick moph build to create .tri for ingame slide adjustment.

4. Use "slm 00000014" via console command or vanilla method for player adjustment (normally I also agree with you to not use Diverse bodies to create your PC because it didn't show sclae for fine details and can't change type of specific parts)

5. Just activate Animated fannies.esp after you finish adjust your body as I mention previously, and don't adjust your body again after activated this mod or it will cause animated fannies stop function.

PS. Pros of Diverse bodies is it will automaticc-generate NPC bodies individually but you can also apply it one by one as you like with fine details via Looksmenu and console command but I don't think anyone wanna do it by themself btw.

And to use this mod with "Unique player", I think you can't do it. Because that is the limits between Looksmenu, cbbe slider and Unique player mod.

Normally Latest CBBE sliders will provide you json slider for save your in game settings and you can apply those settings to your PC or any NPC that you want via console command by Looksmenu.

But the problem one is those slider just design to manage only .nif file that have .tri (you can create .tri file for any body by tick moph during batch build in cbbe slider) in directory Data/meshes/actor,armour,clothes and Data/meshes/actor/playercharacter asses. So for

Animated fannies that depend on both CBBE slider and Looksmenu so it will attach to body in same directory with 2 mod previously so I think it shouldn't work with "Unique player" mod because female body that you use after activated Unique player.esp come from Data/actor/femaleplayercharacter asses.

In detail normally nowadays you can create your "Unique body" by using both CBBE slider withs Looksmenu

1. Download and install latest CBBE body, cbbe body slider and Looksmenu (you need CBBE body just for mesh part for hand and feet)

2. Download any texture for CBBE as you like from nexus (this is only one pros that you have nowadays from Unique body mod because you can choose different texture for PC and NPC body)

3. If u want to adjust everything in game via Looksmenu then you start from create CBBE body, clothes and armour with zero preset and don't forget to tick moph build to create .tri for ingame slide adjustment.

4. Use "slm 00000014" via console command or vanilla method for player adjustment (normally I also agree with you to not use Diverse bodies to create your PC because it didn't show sclae for fine details and can't change type of specific parts)

5. Just activate Animated fannies.esp after you finish adjust your body as I mention previously, and don't adjust your body again after activated this mod or it will cause animated fannies stop function.

PS. Pros of Diverse bodies is it will automaticc-generate NPC bodies individually but you can also apply it one by one as you like with fine details via Looksmenu and console command but I don't think anyone wanna do it by themself btw.

Ok, thanks for the details. Do you know if it is possible to save a preset with the in game sliders ? Like i use my uniqueplayer preset, save it like the faces with looksmenu and load it after i deactivate uniqueplayer.esp ?

Yes also noticed Devious Devices when applying stuff from that it breaks Animated Fannies. Happens every single time I've tested on a few characters aka from scratch characters. Which to me is a shame like Devious Devices also but they seem to conflict with each other.