4 hours ago, TheBoneRanger said:

No, but that's a much better approach. And it might be a bit more basic (100% open during whole scenes and 100% closed otherwise), but it's good enough and has the benefit of no longer needing the animated_fannies esp and script.

I went ahead and added the {value path="morph" value="VaginaPenetrate" to="1"/} tag to all of my installed Leito animations for AAF and things are working pretty nicely now.
*replaced <> with curly brackets, since the board doesn't like tags. :P

Thanks for sharing!

Well, you need to post the corrected file........LOL.

?

7 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Fix to get Animated Fannies to Work

Data/F4SE/Plugins/F4EE/Sliders/Animated_Fannies.esp

Modify "Sliders.json"

Gender zero to gender 1

:thumbsup:

(I saved this to a txt file for future reference)

What’s your mod install/load order when it comes to LL mods? Cause I’ve tried everything to get this to work and sadly still doesn’t look like it works.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It doesnt work for me. How to make it always full open during animation, then full closed during game? It doesnt move at all, i already tried everything suggested in this topic, every single fix, including manual .json file edit(gender 0 to 1). Nothing helped. And it doesnt work with VIOdoe strapons as well as male dongs. Maybe some simple script can check "animation start" and "animation end" events and do the thing? This is still better that nothing

18 hours ago, KonstantinZ said:

It doesnt work for me. How to make it always full open during animation, then full closed during game? It doesnt move at all, i already tried everything suggested in this topic, every single fix, including manual .json file edit(gender 0 to 1). Nothing helped. And it doesnt work with VIOdoe strapons as well as male dongs. Maybe some simple script can check "animation start" and "animation end" events and do the thing? This is still better that nothing

Modify "Sliders.json"

Gender zero to gender 1

?

35 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Modify "Sliders.json"

Gender zero to gender 1

?

i already tried everything suggested in this topic, every single fix, including manual .json file edit(gender 0 to 1). Nothing helped.(c)

image.png.687608d21b82304e026a1a3532eca547.png

As temporary solution, i reverted to normal CBBE nif refs without fannies for all revealing outfits in Studio(so it looks "closed", and for nude bodies(Femalebody.nif) used VaginaMorphsPhysics and edited sliders in bodyslide to open vagina 80\100. Yeah, it doesnt move but during scene at least it open. After sex scene, actors equip gear so normal CBBE body applies and fannie looks closed completely.

22 hours ago, moddyguy said:

this mod never worked for me even with the original four-play setup since I need to build my own bodyslides.  there is just got to be something missing and finicky about the early mods.  The new AAF ones have better support and work right out of the box.  Although, i'm not using dongs of fallout, so i cant change alignment, but it is kinda pointless since you cant save alignment in AAF anyway currently.

You got VinFamy's Control Panel installed & the latest LLFP file installed?

?

On 12/13/2018 at 8:46 AM, moddyguy said:

Here are the steps I took to get fannies to work nice with Advanced animation framework with either Bodytalk or EVB morph from AAF compatibility patches.

Edited. Disclaimer:  this guide works for myself at time of writing.  AAF can be further improved which means the xml format/structure can change if the mod authors decide to to make AAF more flexible and easier to manage. 

Key concepts for someone new:

1.  AAF plays with a body mesh bodyslide nodes.  E.g. if you open bodyslide and pick bodytalk for male or the fannies vag morph physic profile, you should see a bunch of adjustable sliders.  for bodytalk, you scroll down to find the sliders.  For female, the slider should be in the top group.

So if you want bend a male part, or open/close a female part, AAF reads a few XMLs to change those sliders in game.

The example is provided in my previous post, courtesy of previous pioneers who played with everything to find out how things work.

2. Building the mesh.  This part is for someone who misunderstood bodyslide for what it is.  Whenever you build a body. you choose an output that support the sliders you intended to build the mesh for.  So for example, if you are building fannnies vag morph physics option, you want to 

-- 1. select Outfit/Body ---> CBBEVaginaMorphsPhysics

-- 2. select Preset          ---> your desire body shape

-- 3. click Build morphs at the bottom of the screen

-- 4. i am using mod organizer 2, so I press ctrl + click Batch build...

-- 5. from the pop-up selection screen you then select CBBEVaginaMorphsPhysics output option.  I was selecting cbbe physics body at one point which never has the vagina sliders so i never produced a mesh that has the nodes for AAF to work with.

Once you get the mesh then you need to proceed to step 3.

3.  check released animation packages.  Most have predefined startMorph and stopMorph in AAF position xmls.  Some does not.  So you need to create one for the animation pack that doesn't.  those ones probably specified dependency on AAF compatibility patch which will install a default morph dataset xml if you pick the EVB morph body.  you then edit to include the instruction to open /close the female part.

example here used by Vadermania animation pack not defined anywhere unless you install EVB morph from AAF comp patch

<meta title="AAF_morphSetData.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="morphSet"/>

<!-- Default attributes are applied to the morph node below if no conflicting attribute is set there. -->
<defaults />

<morphSet id="unReady">

<!-- Apply these morph changes if the condition attributes are true for that actor. -->
	<condition isFemale="false">

<!-- The morph to affect and the value to change to. -->
		<morph value="Erection" to="0"/>
		<morph value="Erection Up" to="0"/>
		<morph value="Erection Down" to="0"/>
	</condition>
  	<!-- Morph to allow Animated Fannies bodies to close the vagina -->
	<condition isFemale="true">
		<morph value="VaginaPenetrate" to="0"/>
	</condition>
</morphSet>

<morphSet id="ready">
	<condition isFemale="false">
		<morph value="Erection" to="1"/>
		<morph value="Erection Up" to="0"/>
		<morph value="Erection Down" to="0"/>
	</condition>
  	<!-- Morph to allow Animated Fannies bodies to open the vagina -->
	<condition isFemale="true">
		<morph value="VaginaPenetrate" to="1"/>
	</condition>
</morphSet>

taken from Vadermania position xml

<meta title="Vadermania_positionData.xml" version="0.1" dataSet="position"/>
<defaults startEquipmentSet="unEquip" stopEquipmentSet="reEquip" startMorphSet="ready" stopMorphSet="unReady" offset="0,50,180"/>

4. some animation like leito's FF and dog animation position xmls do not call startMorph/stopMorph

This is the one that has the call

example Leito position  (male female)

<meta title="Leito_positionData.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="position"/>
<defaults startEquipmentSet="unEquip" stopEquipmentSet="reEquip" startMorphSet="Erected" stopMorphSet="Flaccid"/>

This is the one for FF that does not have the call. so we add it in.

<meta title="Leito_FF_positionData.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="position"/>
<defaults startEquipmentSet="unEquip" stopEquipmentSet="reEquip" startMorphSet="Erected" stopMorphSet="Flaccid"/>

5. Animated Fannies comes with a Slider json file that defines the bodyslide slider for looksmenu to load up and AAF to morph the body node.  Since we are using AAF, I no longer install animated fannies, except its slider json file.  I only use the provided animated fannies bodyslide to build the body mesh as described in step 2.

I however defines the Slider.json to be loaded by AAF.esm in folder structure

F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Sliders\AAF.esm\sliders.json

the file content looks like this 

[
	{
		"name": "$01VaginaPenetrate",
		"morph": "VaginaPenetrate",
		"minimum": 0.0,
		"maximum": 1.0,
		"interval": 0.01,
		"gender": 1
	}
]

And yes the gender is changed from default of 0 so it shows up in game on female looksmenu body advamced slider group.

Please also note if you have a file already defined in the same folder path, this can be the case if you install the AAF compatibily patch and choose evb morph body option. you need to add the fannies content as a new data set to the existing file.  $01 probably should be changed to avoid duplication.

I followed your instructions but I still have this error message would you have any idea?

20181215010900_1.jpg

9 hours ago, moddyguy said:

You might want to check if there is any unclosed brackets in the xml file.  e.g. /> missing or </ missing

or it could be a double quotation ""morph"

editing text file might have encoding issue, but this is rare unless your windows os is not native english.

it's good now it's work thank you

Question/request for anyone who would dare take this on.  I'll post this in request and find as well.

ANIMATED MOUTHS  for those animations that don't include the mouth opening.  I think that we all would benefit from this add-on mod. I assume that it is no easy task.  Once you can get one animation to work and then test it on a different animation with good-to-decent results it would be an improvement to the nothing at all.  On the plus side most animations don't require any external modification

Edit: It's not like Fallout 5 is gonna be out anytime soon  'sad sniffle'
Edit 2: I don't want Fallout 76.  I don't plan on buying it
Edit 3: not that I think that it is bad.  Oh to the contrary.  If FO76 had options for solo and 2-16 player co-op where everyone is on the same team I would consider it.  I don't play lots of games that resemble FO76's online structure because they don't meet my fancy.