jarlofivarstead Posted April 27, 2024 Posted April 27, 2024 hi. The severing of limbs does not work for these bodies. Why is that?
jbezorg Posted June 15, 2024 Posted June 15, 2024 Feel free to add this to your mod if you want. Â Â 1
adadbanana Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 (edited) It would be great if there were a separate texture enhancement that could be used together with other body textures Edited May 1, 2025 by adadbanana
Rafaloco Posted November 2, 2025 Posted November 2, 2025 the pussy lips for me are straight up white like with no texture Â
jgray77 Posted November 14, 2025 Posted November 14, 2025 On 11/2/2025 at 12:06 AM, Rafaloco said: the pussy lips for me are straight up white like with no texture  you need a body texture that has vagina textures, like FSM or the pureÂ
Rafaloco Posted November 14, 2025 Posted November 14, 2025 16 hours ago, jgray77 said: you need a body texture that has vagina textures, like FSM or the pure yeah i changed the body from FG to CBBE and it fixed but cum overlays stopped on working for some reason Â
finally_fantasy10 Posted November 16, 2025 Posted November 16, 2025 Why isn't my vagina scaling? I have the following installed: Requirements: Four-Play, Four-Play Community Patch, LooksMenu, and using CBBEVagMorphs to overlay my body texture. Then I used AAF to find 3 NPCs for Savage Cabbages Animation (four-person animation), but I didn't see any vagina scaling effect. Â My game version is 1.10.984.
Dojo_dude Posted July 7 Posted July 7 Does this mod not have the proper .json for morphs in Looks Menu? I adjust the sliders and nothing... I have the TRI files built btw.
McFatback Posted September 5 Posted September 5 I haven't been able to get this mod to work? Does anyone know any fixes I could try?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now