SexLab animations

Hi, dear community !

I can't launch SexLab furniture animations, I mean animation which use furniture like chair, throne etc. Please, help me and tell me please how can I use these animations.

Thank you in advance !

The anim objects are included.

But in case you are using t.ara extensions then there is a conflict on the anim objects (so they will not play.)

The anim objects are included.

But in case you are using t.ara extensions then there is a conflict on the anim objects (so they will not play.)

ok, I don't use t.ara extensions. so, how can I use that animations? I can only launch only default, not furniture

Not sure.

First, try to reinstall Zaz.

If you still have problems, you may try to ask your question in the Zaz support thread.

oh, sorry, maybe I was wrong to describe my proglem. I have no problems with animations, I just can't launch them becasue I don't know what to click :)

Am I supposed to sit down on chair and start animation or smth else?

As i know animations are playing randomly when you have sex. If you want to manually use some animations you need to select NPC you want (point them with your mouse cursor and press N) and go to Sexlab MCM and select animation you want and press Play

post-972038-0-72222600-1500291951_thumb.jpg

but its for 2 actors (you and NPC) i dont know how to manually use animations with more then 2 actors.  Good mod to start sex is

and

you will have new spells. Cast on self and NPC's/creature's you want and in few seconds you will have a random sex animation start.

As i know animations are playing randomly when you have sex. If you want to manually use some animations you need to select NPC you want (point them with your mouse cursor and press N) and go to Sexlab MCM and select animation you want and press Play

but its for 2 actors (you and NPC) i dont know how to manually use animations with more then 2 actors.  Good mod to start sex is

and

you will have new spells. Cast on self and NPC's/creature's you want and in few seconds you will have a random sex animation start.

thank you very much !! :)

and

thank you very much !! :)

Actually sexlab itself not a good way to start animations. Sexlab has only a very raw testing function to see if animations work at all.

If you just want to start them anyhow, better use matchmaker (in several cases it works better than massmatchmaker). Sexlab aroused redux has an option to press and hold 'N' to start masturbation.

If you want a more immersive way, use other mods like sexlab romance, eager NPCs, Follow me for sex, Defeat, or one of the many quest mods.

To chose certain animations, use sexlab tools.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived