NathanBlack Posted March 20, 2018 Posted March 20, 2018 Never mind I'm just a idiot that didn't look in the folder.
Isganan300 Posted April 6, 2018 Posted April 6, 2018 On 8/14/2017 at 5:49 AM, myuhinny said: What is your schooling and charisma at? Increase those to max the one will unlock new things to teach the sister in her bedroom after school.
Isganan300 Posted April 6, 2018 Posted April 6, 2018 Please help! I cant text ashley to date her. I cant find where the mobie theater is. How do you do that?
myuhinny Posted April 7, 2018 Posted April 7, 2018 @Draigowolf619 To advance to the next day you can sleep or adjust the advance time and you can now advance time in 24 hour. @Isganan300 If I'm not mistaken you can only date her on Saturday. Look on the phone and click on the tab to bring up their profile picture underneath persons picture it should show you any hints there are for the person if there isn't anything then will say that there are not more hints or something.
Faerin Posted May 12, 2018 Author Posted May 12, 2018 Hey everyone, I just released v0.7.4c for patreons and v0.7.1b publically: https://goo.gl/KDAUJV Enjoy!
Lord Crocosquirrel Posted August 8, 2018 Posted August 8, 2018 On 8/4/2018 at 3:31 AM, A_REAL_CHILL_BEAR said: Yo man that link don't work. None of the links in the thread do. Methinks he may have gotten greedy, as 0.71 is available as a "demo" if you give him a dollar a month. Sad, really. This looked like it could have been interesting, but I refuse to cough up money for a Ren'Py/DAZ project sight unseen.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.