Faerin Posted September 10, 2017 Author Posted September 10, 2017 I'm loving the idea on the events list, that will be helpful to keep the game going. Especially when you're stuck in a loop! I thought your traveling system currently used was/is great quite realistic (IMO of course). And location on the girls is great I often wondered where they were you could only assume school or work.   Had two ideas today... I think the chances on seeing something in the bathroom should be increased. It seems the door is always locked i can peek in it but I've only seen Veronica once in it. I feel bad for the kid to have the proper happiness and he doesn't get to see anything, lol.  It would be cool if you could spur an event on by texting one of the girls. Not sure if that would be possible. But it could help promote missed events.  Also sent you an email and I'll jump on Discord when is a good time you're on? (I'm on Eastern time USA) I've been avoiding Discord, lol... some friends want me to game on Xbox but I'm not feelin it right now.  And anytime! Thanks for the feedback!  The spying will get additional events (eventually), just not in this version yet. I really like the idea of texting one of the girls, the plan is to make a pretty much fully functional phone, but as you already probably guessed, it will be really tricky to get it all in sync with the current events/agenda's. Maybe it would be nice to have a certain event or time each day where you could contact one of the girls?  I'm on Discord most of the day (and night lol), so feel free to drop a message!
Faerin Posted September 15, 2017 Author Posted September 15, 2017 For those of you that are interested, there's a new public version available: https://goo.gl/KDAUJV
myuhinny Posted September 16, 2017 Posted September 16, 2017 To see people in the bathroom you have to spy at the right time if you spy too late you'll see Jack shit but if you spy at the right time you'll see them the only one you can't see anything at all in is when the 2 sisters are in the bathroom together as that part hasn't been added yet. Wanted to point out the link for Download link (v0.5.6): actually leads to Man of the house V0.5.4 (Extra).
Faerin Posted September 30, 2017 Author Posted September 30, 2017 V0.5.7 has been released for Patrons and there's a new public release as well v0.5.5.You can download it at my Patreon page: http://www.patreon.com/faerin
NineCrux Posted October 7, 2017 Posted October 7, 2017 This game is impressive, so many cool features, cellphone, map with location tracker, interactive inventory system, even resources management. Â Many of the games I have seen here are usually more like a visual novel but this game feels more like a premium game, with a few bugs here and there but that is normal during the development. Â The grinding can get heavy sometimes tho, and for many events you don't have a hint of what to do, or what to use to trigger them. Sometimes the emotion morphs tend to deform the sister faces a bit too much, I guess is a problem with custom models and expressions made for/with other models. Â I found a couple of bugs too; sometimes when the younger sister or the mother are in the bathroom you can walk in and there is no one inside but the locator keeps telling you that they're inside the bathroom 0.0 Â Very interesting game so far tho, well made, with entertaining features and well designed game elements. Â Thanks for the free version btw ^^
Faerin Posted October 12, 2017 Author Posted October 12, 2017 This game is impressive, so many cool features, cellphone, map with location tracker, interactive inventory system, even resources management. Â Many of the games I have seen here are usually more like a visual novel but this game feels more like a premium game, with a few bugs here and there but that is normal during the development. Â The grinding can get heavy sometimes tho, and for many events you don't have a hint of what to do, or what to use to trigger them. Sometimes the emotion morphs tend to deform the sister faces a bit too much, I guess is a problem with custom models and expressions made for/with other models. Â I found a couple of bugs too; sometimes when the younger sister or the mother are in the bathroom you can walk in and there is no one inside but the locator keeps telling you that they're inside the bathroom 0.0 Â Very interesting game so far tho, well made, with entertaining features and well designed game elements. Â Thanks for the free version btw ^^ Â Thanks for the nice feedback azquirath! The grinding part is something that will be reduced as I add more content/events (there's a new version every 2 weeks). To be honest, the morphs are just part of my learning process as well Hopefully they will improve as time goes by. Â Thanks for the bug report, those should already been fixed in the most recent version (v0.5.7), tomorrow v0.5.8 will be released!
korbe Posted October 12, 2017 Posted October 12, 2017 2 things I didn't like =  1. no music, silence sux  2. Bright white walls are bad on eyes! Girls & art would look better with dark walls & backgrounds!  I hope u consider changing these 2 issues! it would make this funner!
LexRage77 Posted October 12, 2017 Posted October 12, 2017 Game's pretty nice so far. There's some interesting features, and the interface works well. It doesn't feel like a visual novel. Which is a good thing.  It sometimes even feels like a point'n'click, which is a *very* good point to me.I'll not criticize the grind that much, I mean that's a gameplay mechanic I'm used to so I don't mind, but I'd understand if someone doesn't appreciate it. About the content/story, I hope you don't plan to add some kind of NTR / cuckholding bullshits in the game. This crap is everywhere and that really turns nice concepts into unpleasant games.  I'm looking forward to the next update.
D_ManXX2 Posted October 16, 2017 Posted October 16, 2017 Fearin i was wondering if there is walkthrough for 0.5.6 for public ?? is there currently any event with mother in this version ?? so far the only thing is rub the mother feet. other then that i have seen no new content with the mother.
myuhinny Posted October 17, 2017 Posted October 17, 2017 Open up your achievements and look and see what percentage is left for each person if they are completely done they'll have their bar at 100% and a green check mark by their picture.
Faerin Posted October 17, 2017 Author Posted October 17, 2017 2 things I didn't like =  1. no music, silence sux  2. Bright white walls are bad on eyes! Girls & art would look better with dark walls & backgrounds!  I hope u consider changing these 2 issues! it would make this funner!   Thanks for the feedback, I have started adding more music and sound effects (the nightclub is the first location with background music). About the walls, I'll keep it in mind!  Game's pretty nice so far. There's some interesting features, and the interface works well. It doesn't feel like a visual novel. Which is a good thing.  It sometimes even feels like a point'n'click, which is a *very* good point to me. I'll not criticize the grind that much, I mean that's a gameplay mechanic I'm used to so I don't mind, but I'd understand if someone doesn't appreciate it.  About the content/story, I hope you don't plan to add some kind of NTR / cuckholding bullshits in the game. This crap is everywhere and that really turns nice concepts into unpleasant games.  I'm looking forward to the next update.  There will be NO NTR/cuckold whatsoever, not a fan of that myself and already expressed (and promised) to my patrons that it will not happen!   Fearin i was wondering if there is walkthrough for 0.5.6 for public ?? is there currently any event with mother in this version ?? so far the only thing is rub the mother feet. other then that i have seen no new content with the mother.   The walkthroughs I provided are for patrons only (as a little extra), however, there are some fan made walkthroughs you should be able to find. If not, feel free to send me an email or pm at discord chat: https://discord.gg/j5wGjg2 Â
LexRage77 Posted October 17, 2017 Posted October 17, 2017 There will be NO NTR/cuckold whatsoever, not a fan of that myself and already expressed (and promised) to my patrons that it will not happen! Thank you for the answer, kind sir. It's good to see there's still developpers capable of staying away from that.Â
myuhinny Posted October 18, 2017 Posted October 18, 2017 The only NTR or what I like to call netoturd is fine as long as it's avoidable and you are given the option to be able to turn it off and remove it from the game. Some games do this but many don't and the ones that don't get ignored or thrown into the burn mother fucker burn bin once I find out it has it and it's not avoidable.  Many should follow greono's lead when doing their games. They have many different fetishes being added into their game two sides but everything in it is avoidable it you don't like it. So far their game has bestiality gay incest masturbation mind control rape transformation voyeurism and maybe more to be added but all of it is avoidable and will never be activated if you don't unlock it in the game at the corresponding spots.
D_ManXX2 Posted October 20, 2017 Posted October 20, 2017 Some authors did it right, they added an option before you start a new game to switch some stuff off before continue that way each user can play the game without certain stuff from happening. My sister mia did this for certain fetishes like rape, bestiality etc.. i think this is the best for everyone. since now no one has to complain about certain stuff from happening when they play the game.
myuhinny Posted October 20, 2017 Posted October 20, 2017 Nothing is wasting space on my HD mostly because I don't keep the games after playing the update the only thing I keep are the save files everything else gets deleted. Â @D_ManXX2 Â It doesn't matter they'll still whine it's a proven fact if a whiner doesn't have something to whine about then they'll either find something new to whine about or make something up to whine about.Â
Bobster6 Posted October 20, 2017 Posted October 20, 2017 I prefer the method that Marble Syrup did in Re:Maid. Â The regular game is normal everyday people that the general population would have no problem with if they wanted to try an adult game. But the Cheats menu then allows you to change the girls into furrys, monster girls or your sister and cousin. Covers most fetish preferences, with no effect on those who don't want any of that stuff.
Faerin Posted October 24, 2017 Author Posted October 24, 2017 Well guys, while I respect each and everyone's personal opinions and fetishes, I personally really dislike anything that has to do with rape, kids, animals, scat, dead bodies, and "all that kind" of stuff. Â And seeing that I first and foremost want to enjoy making this game, I won't include any of those things, as I just won't have fun making it. On the other hand I'm an open minded guy, so if a lot of players ask for a certain type of content, I would always at least consider adding it, as long as it in fits the game (again, in my opinion). Â
Faerin Posted December 2, 2017 Author Posted December 2, 2017 Hey everybody, Â There's a new public version avaiable v0.6.0d, you can download it here: https://goo.gl/UKuwj5 Â Enjoy!
D_ManXX2 Posted December 2, 2017 Posted December 2, 2017 Faerin how is your game now fairing with the new patreon rules ?? Where you forced to changed how your game was to what it is now or is everything still the same ??
Faerin Posted December 2, 2017 Author Posted December 2, 2017 2 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said: Faerin how is your game now fairing with the new patreon rules ?? Where you forced to changed how your game was to what it is now or is everything still the same ?? Actually, I was forced to change it yes, all references to family had to be removed, so now it's all landlandy and tenant instead of mom/sis. However, an unknown player has already made a mod which turns it back to family. Of course I do not condone this! ;)
Faerin Posted December 22, 2017 Author Posted December 22, 2017 Hi guys and girls, Just released version v0.6.4 and added v0.6.2 for public download: https://goo.gl/4DtsA8 Merry Christmas everybody!
Dragon006 Posted February 1, 2018 Posted February 1, 2018 Hi it's there an uncensored patch for the game because I don't like the way the MC refers to the others characters to Claire he call her landlord and the girls roommate, the othes refes to him as part of the family you should correct that or go back to the concept of they being a family (I prefer the family over the other one)
Bobster6 Posted February 1, 2018 Posted February 1, 2018 2 hours ago, Dragon006 said: Hi it's there an uncensored patch for the game because I don't like the way the MC refers to the others characters to Claire he call her landlord and the girls roommate, the othes refes to him as part of the family you should correct that or go back to the concept of they being a family (I prefer the family over the other one) Â This was done because Patreon does not allow incest content and was going to shut him down. There is a patch to change it back to a family: Â https://lewdpatcher.com/game/man-of-the-house Â
Faerin Posted March 19, 2018 Author Posted March 19, 2018 Hey everyone, Just released version v0.7.0, which now includes animations and added v0.6.5 for public download: https://goo.gl/jNM6g6
NathanBlack Posted March 19, 2018 Posted March 19, 2018 What is the difference between 0.6.4 and 0.6.5?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.