Update: Man of the house V0.7.4c (The long awaited sex scene!)

Faerin

I'm loving the idea on the events list, that will be helpful to keep the game going. Especially when you're stuck in a loop! I thought your traveling system currently used was/is great quite realistic (IMO of course). And location on the girls is great I often wondered where they were you could only assume school or work.

Had two ideas today... I think the chances on seeing something in the bathroom should be increased. It seems the door is always locked i can peek in it but I've only seen Veronica once in it. I feel bad for the kid to have the proper happiness and he doesn't get to see anything, lol.

It would be cool if you could spur an event on by texting one of the girls. Not sure if that would be possible. But it could help promote missed events.

Also sent you an email and I'll jump on Discord when is a good time you're on? (I'm on Eastern time USA) I've been avoiding Discord, :P lol... some friends want me to game on Xbox but I'm not feelin it right now.

And anytime! :heart:

Thanks for the feedback!

The spying will get additional events (eventually), just not in this version yet.

I really like the idea of texting one of the girls, the plan is to make a pretty much fully functional phone, but as you already  probably guessed, it will be really tricky to get it all in sync with the current events/agenda's.

Maybe it would be nice to have a certain event or time each day where you could contact one of the girls?

I'm on Discord most of the day (and night lol), so feel free to drop a message!

To see people in the bathroom you have to spy at the right time if you spy too late you'll see Jack shit but if you spy at the right time you'll see them the only one you can't see anything at all in is when the 2 sisters are in the bathroom together as that part hasn't been added yet.

Wanted to point out the link for Download link (v0.5.6): actually leads to Man of the house V0.5.4 (Extra).

• 2 weeks later...

This game is impressive, so many cool features, cellphone, map with location tracker, interactive inventory system, even resources management.

Many of the games I have seen here are usually more like a visual novel but this game feels more like a premium game, with a few bugs here and there but that is normal during the development.

The grinding can get heavy sometimes tho, and for many events you don't have a hint of what to do, or what to use to trigger them.

Sometimes the emotion morphs tend to deform the sister faces a bit too much, I guess is a problem with custom models and expressions made for/with other models.

I found a couple of bugs too; sometimes when the younger sister or the mother are in the bathroom you can walk in and there is no one inside but the locator keeps telling you that they're inside the bathroom 0.0

Very interesting game so far tho, well made, with entertaining features and well designed game elements.

Thanks for the free version btw ^^

This game is impressive, so many cool features, cellphone, map with location tracker, interactive inventory system, even resources management.

Many of the games I have seen here are usually more like a visual novel but this game feels more like a premium game, with a few bugs here and there but that is normal during the development.

The grinding can get heavy sometimes tho, and for many events you don't have a hint of what to do, or what to use to trigger them.

Sometimes the emotion morphs tend to deform the sister faces a bit too much, I guess is a problem with custom models and expressions made for/with other models.

I found a couple of bugs too; sometimes when the younger sister or the mother are in the bathroom you can walk in and there is no one inside but the locator keeps telling you that they're inside the bathroom 0.0

Very interesting game so far tho, well made, with entertaining features and well designed game elements.

Thanks for the free version btw ^^

Thanks for the nice feedback azquirath!

The grinding part is something that will be reduced as I add more content/events (there's a new version every 2 weeks).

To be honest, the morphs are just part of my learning process as well ;)

Hopefully they will improve as time goes by.

Thanks for the bug report, those should already been fixed in the most recent version (v0.5.7), tomorrow v0.5.8 will be released!

2 things I didn't like =

1. no music, silence sux

2. Bright white walls are bad on eyes! Girls & art would look better with dark walls & backgrounds!

I hope u consider changing these 2 issues! it would make this funner!

Game's pretty nice so far. There's some interesting features, and the interface works well. It doesn't feel like a visual novel. Which is a good thing.  :P 
It sometimes even feels like a point'n'click, which is a *very* good point to me.
I'll not criticize the grind that much, I mean that's a gameplay mechanic I'm used to so I don't mind, but I'd understand if someone doesn't appreciate it. 

About the content/story, I hope you don't plan to add some kind of NTR / cuckholding bullshits in the game. This crap is everywhere and that really turns nice concepts into unpleasant games. 

I'm looking forward to the next update.

2 things I didn't like =

1. no music, silence sux

2. Bright white walls are bad on eyes! Girls & art would look better with dark walls & backgrounds!

I hope u consider changing these 2 issues! it would make this funner!

Thanks for the feedback, I have started adding more music and sound effects (the nightclub is the first location with background music).

About the walls, I'll keep it in mind!

Game's pretty nice so far. There's some interesting features, and the interface works well. It doesn't feel like a visual novel. Which is a good thing.  :P 

It sometimes even feels like a point'n'click, which is a *very* good point to me.

I'll not criticize the grind that much, I mean that's a gameplay mechanic I'm used to so I don't mind, but I'd understand if someone doesn't appreciate it. 

About the content/story, I hope you don't plan to add some kind of NTR / cuckholding bullshits in the game. This crap is everywhere and that really turns nice concepts into unpleasant games. 

I'm looking forward to the next update.

There will be NO NTR/cuckold whatsoever, not a fan of that myself and already expressed (and promised) to my patrons that it will not happen!

Fearin i was wondering if there is walkthrough for 0.5.6 for public ?? is there currently any event with mother in this version ?? so far the only thing is rub the mother feet. other then that i have seen no new content with the mother.

The walkthroughs I provided are for patrons only (as a little extra), however, there are some fan made walkthroughs you should be able to find.

If not, feel free to send me an email or pm at discord chat: https://discord.gg/j5wGjg2

The only NTR or what I like to call netoturd is fine as long as it's avoidable and you are given the option to be able to turn it off and remove it from the game. Some games do this but many don't and the ones that don't get ignored or thrown into the burn mother fucker burn bin once I find out it has it and it's not avoidable. 

Many should follow greono's lead when doing their games. They have many different fetishes being added into their game two sides but everything in it is avoidable it you don't like it. So far their game has bestiality gay incest masturbation mind control rape transformation voyeurism and maybe more to be added but all of it is avoidable and will never be activated if you don't unlock it in the game at the corresponding spots.

Some authors did it right, they added an option before you start a new game to switch some stuff off before continue that way each user can play the game without certain stuff from happening. My sister mia did this for certain fetishes like rape, bestiality etc.. i think this is the best for everyone. since now no one has to complain about certain stuff from happening when they play the game.

Nothing is wasting space on my HD mostly because I don't keep the games after playing the update the only thing I keep are the save files everything else gets deleted.

@D_ManXX2

It doesn't matter they'll still whine it's a proven fact if a whiner doesn't have something to whine about then they'll either find something new to whine about or make something up to whine about. 

I prefer the method that Marble Syrup did in Re:Maid.

The regular game is normal everyday people that the general population would have no problem with if they wanted to try an adult game. But the Cheats menu then allows you to change the girls into furrys, monster girls or your sister and cousin. Covers most fetish preferences, with no effect on those who don't want any of that stuff.

Well guys, while I respect each and everyone's personal opinions and fetishes, I personally really dislike anything that has to do with rape, kids, animals, scat, dead bodies, and "all that kind" of stuff.

And seeing that I first and foremost want to enjoy making this game, I won't include any of those things, as I just won't have fun making it.

On the other hand I'm an open minded guy, so if a lot of players ask for a certain type of content, I would always at least consider adding it, as long as it in fits the game (again, in my opinion).

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Faerin how is your game now fairing with the new patreon rules ?? Where you forced to changed how your game was to what it is now or is everything still the same ??

Actually, I was forced to change it yes, all references to family had to be removed, so now it's all landlandy and tenant instead of mom/sis.

However, an unknown player has already made a mod which turns it back to family.

Of course I do not condone this! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi it's there an uncensored patch for the game because I don't like the way the MC refers to the others characters to Claire he call her landlord and the girls roommate, the othes refes to him as part of the family you should correct that or go back to the concept of they being a family (I prefer the family over the other one)

2 hours ago, Dragon006 said:

Hi it's there an uncensored patch for the game because I don't like the way the MC refers to the others characters to Claire he call her landlord and the girls roommate, the othes refes to him as part of the family you should correct that or go back to the concept of they being a family (I prefer the family over the other one)

This was done because Patreon does not allow incest content and was going to shut him down. There is a patch to change it back to a family:

https://lewdpatcher.com/game/man-of-the-house

• 1 month later...

Archived