Gelubir Posted July 12, 2017 Posted July 12, 2017 Someone? knows? And it does not look dark in the interiors, help me pls
HopelessBeliever Posted July 12, 2017 Posted July 12, 2017 I'm not sure, I think you'll just have to play around with them on the nexus until you find one that looks the way you wish. You can also try enabling adaptation and bloom that will increase the lighting in many dungeons. What most enb users are looking for is for a high preforming graphics environment modification that looks realistic. I think you should try fantasy enbs for skyrim also go into settings and turn up your brightness I hope this helps
Gelubir Posted July 12, 2017 Author Posted July 12, 2017 I'm not sure, I think you'll just have to play around with them on the nexus until you find one that looks the way you wish. You can also try enabling adaptation and bloom that will increase the lighting in many dungeons. What most enb users are looking for is for a high preforming graphics environment modification that looks realistic. I think you should try fantasy enbs for skyrim also go into settings and turn up your brightness I hope this helps Thank you, I will try to look for enb fantasy, but if anyone knows of one please let me know I will be waiting for answers
PsychoMachina Posted July 13, 2017 Posted July 13, 2017 How about this? The first is Far Off CGI and the second is Far Off Nirn. https://faroffmods.blogspot.com/p/far-off-enb_13.html
Gelubir Posted July 19, 2017 Author Posted July 19, 2017 How about this? enb-far off-cgi.jpgenb-far off-nirn.jpg The first is Far Off CGI and the second is Far Off Nirn. https://faroffmods.blogspot.com/p/far-off-enb_13.html Well thanks! but i want try: T.A.Z Visual Overhaul! MXR say looks dragon age inquisition OMG!
Gelubir Posted July 19, 2017 Author Posted July 19, 2017 I already tried the T.A.Z enb and only in the daytime exteriors looks good .... disappointing =(, keep looking for others
Rayblue Posted July 19, 2017 Posted July 19, 2017 Look into this list: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/4odbzl/best_enb_presets_2016/ Try using Relighting Skyrim or ELE Lite for interiors.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.