Excella Gionne - Nude Mod RE5 Gold Edition

On 11/9/2019 at 11:09 PM, tigers said:

Does the mod work in story mode/cutscenes??

It CAN, but it isn't that simple. There are 4 different Jill models in the game as far as I can tell, and this only replaces one of them. I had some small success with getting this to appear in some cutscenes, but typically it either just doesn't work or it crashes to desktop. I'm sure someone more capable than me could make it work consistently

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/24/2020 at 2:26 PM, hixivafop said:

I just swapped some files around to be honest. I forget exactly what files they are now, but if you dive into the folders for her character model you can swap bits and pieces of her if you want.

Aw man...the only file I can see is uPl02JillCos2.arc.... Is there any chance you could extract this brunette version for upload as well? Thanks in advance

On 10/7/2017 at 2:33, Sneaksmile said:

Hola. ¿Alguien sabe si hay un mod desnudo para Excella Gionne de Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition?

¿O al menos un mod sexy (tanga, lencería) para ella?

Gracias. 

http://imgur.com/a/Dzkt1

hey man! I got this by chance while browsing the internet, it seems a fairly simple version but it is functional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6PYT1iavbc

It's not the best mod , but I hope you can quench your cravings, you're not the only one  :relieved:

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/9/2019 at 9:33 AM, Svarogor said:

Я находил только это, но ссылки на скачивание там тоже нет, сам ищу такой мод =( https://www.deviantart.com/arkhamloader/art/Excella-Gionne-Nude-Mod-sexy-396832326

That's for RE 6

The bad thing about those Mods is that the stupid Simple Sim only changed heads but all bodies are the same, Excella's original butt is supposed to be YIUUUUGE ... lol 

But thanks anyway

On 3/1/2020 at 10:24 PM, mileichu said:

hey man! I got this by chance while browsing the internet, it seems a fairly simple version but it is functional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6PYT1iavbc

It's not the best mod , but I hope you can quench your cravings, you're not the only one  :relieved:

By the way, if anyone knows a quick and well explained way to open the .arc file to extract the textures, then tell me.

Right now I don't have time to investigate that in depth because I'm doing a lot of Mods for The Witcher 3.

With the textures I could make that Mod look really beautiful, or at least improve it a lot, since the guy that made it is quite bad with the textures. The nipples are horrible in addition to many other failures. 

On 4/7/2020 at 3:34 AM, Sneaksmile said:

By the way, if anyone knows a quick and well explained way to open the .arc file to extract the textures, then tell me.

Right now I don't have time to investigate that in depth because I'm doing a lot of Mods for The Witcher 3.

With the textures I could make that Mod look really beautiful, or at least improve it a lot, since the guy that made it is quite bad with the textures. The nipples are horrible in addition to many other failures. 

Here 

KICK ME

On 6/4/2020 at 21:34, Sneaksmile said:

Por cierto, si alguien conoce una forma rápida y bien explicada de abrir el archivo .arc para extraer las texturas, dígamelo.

En este momento no tengo tiempo para investigar eso en profundidad porque estoy haciendo muchos Mods para The Witcher 3.

Con las texturas podría hacer que ese Mod se vea realmente hermoso, o al menos mejorarlo mucho, ya que el tipo que lo hizo es bastante malo con las texturas. Los pezones son horribles además de muchas otras fallas. 

Lady, if you can improve it... well please share it here, I would love to see it improved ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 9:26 PM, mileichu said:

Lady, if you can improve it... well please share it here, I would love to see it improved ?

Well I tried yesterday but I can't get the textures. ArcTool only extracts .TEX files, a lot of them, but no files that I can recognize as textures to be able to modify.

Does anyone know how to make ArcTool extract normal format files to modify in Photoshop? I mean ... .DDS, .TGA, .PNG and not .TEX 

On 24/4/2020 at 9:05, Sneaksmile said:

Bueno, lo intenté ayer pero no consigo las texturas. ArcTool solo extrae archivos .TEX, muchos de ellos, pero no archivos que pueda reconocer como texturas para poder modificarlos.

¿Alguien sabe cómo hacer que ArcTool extraiga archivos de formato normal para modificar en Photoshop? Quiero decir ... .DDS, .TGA, .PNG y no .TEX 

try this, this tools extract models, textures and more. Click

• 2 weeks later...