Excella Gionne - Nude Mod RE5 Gold Edition

Nothing?   :(

I'd recommend looking at residentevilmods forum or 3dm game (chinese forum) they have a lot of resident evil mods there.

I'd recommend looking at residentevilmods forum or 3dm game (chinese forum) they have a lot of resident evil mods there.

I have not had any luck on the RE forums ... that places really stink. But that Chinese page looks good! Thanks!   :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. Do you know how to install this?  

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4742177-1-1.html 

Havent been able to find one either, despite searching all over. If you have any luck, do let know please.

I have not been lucky until now but there are good Mods on the Chinese page. Some Chinese guys steal Mods from Anglo-Saxon authors so it is easy to install them but Mods created by Chinese are more difficult or impossible to install, at least for me. 

• 4 weeks later...

If you dont mind, would you provide links to those mods? It isnigh difficult to find them here.

EDIT: Also the link you posted on 'how to install?', its not opening either

What kind of Mods? There are many in that site. 

It looks like you need an account to view the link.

You can look for links labeled "http://pan.baidu.com/ xxxx"

Or even the files posted in the OP.

Some dont post links in OP, but in the lower posts.

Just be sure to check the baidu name, its the chinese fileshare they use.

Then you do not know how to install this Mod?

I could not install it, I found a similar one.

3DM is a pain since you need to make an account but it was worth it.  

It is not so difficult to make an account, you only need a web explorer with a translator. The difficult thing for me is to install the Chinese Mods.   :-/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I found this model, sexy and naked version! Does anyone know if this can be ported to the game? If so, I can do it, I just need a tutorial

https://iireii.deviantart.com/art/ER-New-Excella-N-350254873

Somebody?

Wtf?! Anyone? 

I've never modded a resident evil game before but if its like modding anyother games it should be quite easy, go into your resident evil game folder and then search for files with the same names as the one in the mod, right click and click open file location then simply copy or move the files from the mod into this folder letting them overwrite, it should be as simple as that. If this doesn't work then I'll look into it more but as long as you do it right this should allow you to change the model.

P.S. Try not to spam or be disrespectful on the site, I know you want help but you aren't entitled to it, sometimes people just aren't gonna reply. Be patient and hopefully someone will come and help or you'll just have to figure it out alone (as harsh as that sounds). Hope this helps ;P

Hey guys! I found this model, sexy and naked version! Does anyone know if this can be ported to the game? If so, I can do it, I just need a tutorial

https://iireii.deviantart.com/art/ER-New-Excella-N-350254873

Somebody?

Wtf?! Anyone? 

I've never modded a resident evil game before but if its like modding anyother games it should be quite easy, go into your resident evil game folder and then search for files with the same names as the one in the mod, right click and click open file location then simply copy or move the files from the mod into this folder letting them overwrite, it should be as simple as that. If this doesn't work then I'll look into it more but as long as you do it right this should allow you to change the model.

P.S. Try not to spam or be disrespectful on the site, I know you want help but you aren't entitled to it, sometimes people just aren't gonna reply. Be patient and hopefully someone will come and help or you'll just have to figure it out alone (as harsh as that sounds). Hope this helps ;P

I do not think that works because is a 3D model not a Mod that only need to overwrite the same files. The RAR file only has PNG files and an XPS file inside. 

I'm not spamming. My last reply here was 15 days ago. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/10/2017 at 1:37 PM, Mr. Trigun said:

"Here is the final version of Excella for GMod. All fixed up with several body groups and ready to use."

Nope. Not for RE5 I'm affraid.  :(

And can not be just ported from that game to RE 5? I would do it if I had a tutorial

RE5 uses a completely different engine compared to GMod/Source which is the MT Framework. If you know how to rig and model, then it could be done as shown in the RE Nude Jill Mod on this site. Unfortunately, I don't know exactly how to do so.