Skyrim New Armor [Request]

Hello, 

I Have an Idea of armor from Gwent [Witcher card game] probably u heard about it. (Its pc game), one of golden(legendary) cards is Kambi which spawns Hemdall. I wish if someone would make his armor and sword (without cape cuz Illustrous cloacks is great mod for things like this   :P )

It should look like this one (image below) or you can just write in google 'Hemdall gwent' and you will find the pic :P

If someone will do this I will ask for one more thing - it would be great if the sword will make some shockwave (like the bomb after explosion does - you know what I mean) and enchanted for shock dmg (the violet spell from skyrim >.<)

Sorry for those '()' but my english isint very good and Idk if I made mistake when calling something :D like shock spell or I'm afraid you wont understand what I mean >.<

post-1045694-0-65994400-1499623785_thumb.jpg

Here is the problem with this there is no mesh it's just a picture which would mean that the person would have to make everything from scratch in a 3d tool and making things from scratch is a lot harder then using a already existing mesh so the chance that someone will make this is next to none because it takes too much time to do.

Archived