dufriphepr Posted July 7, 2017 Posted July 7, 2017 These are the ones I know: TES III Morrowind TES IV Oblivion TES V Skyrim Fallout 3 Fallout NV Fallout 4 The Sims 3 Any others? (I am specifically not asking for actual adult games, but for normal games with rape mods.)
DixiePig Posted July 7, 2017 Posted July 7, 2017 Fully 3D open world games with extensive modding support and thriving communities are something we need more of. I don't have any suggestions to add to your list, except to look into Nehrim and Enderal if you haven't already. I know that Lovers With PK works with Nehrim, and I believe Sexlab works with Enderal.
dufriphepr Posted July 7, 2017 Author Posted July 7, 2017 They don't even need to be open world games. I'd be very happy about rape mods for games like Tomb Raider, NOLF, Oni, Mirror's Edge, and so on. Although rape mods for Saints Row or FO1/2 would of course also be great.
Ruub Posted July 11, 2017 Posted July 11, 2017 Dark souls series. Make a female char and let the game rape you
Church the Cat Posted July 16, 2017 Posted July 16, 2017 I was hoping for more serious replies. I was too. Would like more variety other than just "The Elder Scrolls" and "Fallout" series. Reason could be because Bethesda's Creation engine is more easily modded compared to other games as they even released software supporting mods. Most game developers don't do that.
menatv Posted July 16, 2017 Posted July 16, 2017 I didn't know Morrowind had mod's that would allow the female PC to get raped. But admittedly, it has been a long time since I've played it.
TheCaptn Posted July 17, 2017 Posted July 17, 2017 It's always surprised the hell out of me that we never got any adult gaming content spun off from Half-Life 2... Some Garry's Mod pose content, and obviously SFM came around five years after The Orange Box, but wasn't Source also a very open modding platform with really good tools? Why was that never a thing?
-Player1- Posted July 17, 2017 Posted July 17, 2017 Well, Conan exiles with Sexiles mod is kinda.. Okay too. On the other hand, we have Sims 4 as well.
Nezumi12 Posted July 18, 2017 Posted July 18, 2017 Sims 2 also had a few rape mods. unfortunately, one was a donation item (i'm pretty sure the site is long gone by now) and another was just two sims fighting naked which probably isn't what you're interested in, since it's basically just a dust-up at a nudist camp. i think there was a rape mod or two for the original Sims, too.
sen4mi Posted July 18, 2017 Posted July 18, 2017 Neverwinter Nights (the single player game - e.g.NWN Platinum, not the MMO). This was a game designed for modding where the released game itself was just an example.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.