Full list of 3D or isometric games with mods that allow you to play as a female character and get raped?

dufriphepr

Fully 3D open world games with extensive modding support and thriving communities are something we need more of. I don't have any suggestions to add to your list, except to look into Nehrim and Enderal if you haven't already. I know that Lovers With PK works with Nehrim, and I believe Sexlab works with Enderal.

I was hoping for more serious replies.

I was too. Would like more variety other than just "The Elder Scrolls" and "Fallout" series. Reason could be because Bethesda's Creation engine is more easily modded compared to other games as they even released software supporting mods. Most game developers don't do that.

It's always surprised the hell out of me that we never got any adult gaming content spun off from Half-Life 2... Some Garry's Mod pose content, and obviously SFM came around five years after The Orange Box, but wasn't Source also a very open modding platform with really good tools? Why was that never a thing?

Sims 2 also had a few rape mods. unfortunately, one was a donation item (i'm pretty sure the site is long gone by now) and another was just two sims fighting naked which probably isn't what you're interested in, since it's basically just a dust-up at a nudist camp.

i think there was a rape mod or two for the original Sims, too.

Archived