Race menu

UI 

SKYui

and also

Sexlab

sexlab aroused 

daymol

creature framework

but I am not convinced that would even ctd, but rather not work just right.  A bigger concern is it looks like your Skyrim.esm and Update.esm is greyed out, and why is your hi res tex, de-activated.  Are you trying to load a save where those were activated? Try activating them and see if that's your problem. 

I have no idea why your skyrim and update are greyed out, .......anyone???

I am new to loot, will it do that automaitcly, I am so used to nexus mod manager, I never used it with problems.

Not entirely sure how it works in NMM, however Loot is not a replacement for NMM. Or the other way around. You'll probably want both, and yes, then Loot should sort it automatic. In general it does a good job, just the MNC parts are usually wrong (for MNC 9.3), there follow MadMansGuns guide. He also uploaded a newer version which is meant to be used with SLAL.

High res packs disabled shouldn't be a problem, they don't contain scripts so everything should be fine without them. 

Race menu

UI 

SKYui

and also

Sexlab

sexlab aroused 

daymol

creature framework

but I am not convinced that would even ctd, but rather not work just right.  A bigger concern is it looks like your Skyrim.esm and Update.esm is greyed out, and why is your hi res tex, de-activated.  Are you trying to load a save where those were activated? Try activating them and see if that's your problem. 

I have no idea why your skyrim and update are greyed out, .......anyone???

They are the main games whichafaik NMM always grayed out for me. 

I didnt load a new save ,I was installing skyrim once again to test about with new stuff :)

I dont generally use the high def textures that come with Skyrim itself. I mod it with mods which make it look alot better then those. But I wasnt doing that yet because I first want to make sure sexlab with mods run fine :) EItherway, I fianlly managed to login as a pure administrator of windows 10 and deleted the whole skyrim folder, now re downloading it and preparing to set it up once again 

Archived