Pandora Vellucci - Standalone Follower

Pandora Vellucci - Standalone Follower

View File

Description

Hello, everyone. This mod will add to your game my bounty hunter character Pandora Vellucci. She appeared in my first picture story I put up on the LoversLab, and in other forms so far. She is in a bit of trouble with the Whiterun guards, and is found in the guard barracks to the left when you enter Whiterun. With her weapons and horse confiscated, she could use your help. Give her a ranged weapon and she will not let you down. Thanks to the LoversLab community for making this mod possible.

Requirements

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

Installation

Download and install (via any Mod Manager or manually copy ESP/extracted files into your “DATA” folder)

Permission

Please do not upload this file to other sites, thank you.

Credits
RaceMenu – Expired
Women of Skyrim female face textures- zzjay
KS Hairdos - Renewal - Kalilies Stealthic Khaos and Shocky
Natural Eyes – nevenbridge
CBBE Manga Body and Rogue Armor conversion- Ledo4ek
Skyrim - Bethesda
Creation Kit - Bethesda

Have Fun!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/26/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim only
  • Special Edition Compatible

There wouldn't happen to be a bodyslide preset for that body, would there? =D It's gorgeous, I love the breasts.

I want to say yes, I remember UUNP has a setting for it. I just use the body that Ledo4ek made so I never looked. And I agree if you want buxom women it delivers. 

Hmm, I added this mod to my game and for some reason, Pandora never appears. I even searched through the mod list in game and she was not in there. I checked LOOT and there is no conflict or issue that I could see. Any reason why she wouldn't appear? Or is it the case where you have to wait some time before she appears?

Hmm, I added this mod to my game and for some reason, Pandora never appears. I even searched through the mod list in game and she was not in there. I checked LOOT and there is no conflict or issue that I could see. Any reason why she wouldn't appear? Or is it the case where you have to wait some time before she appears?

The file is packaged wrong.  The .esp is outside the data folder.  Unzip the file , put the .esp inside the data folder and rezip.  It then works perfectly.

The file is packaged wrong.  The .esp is outside the data folder.  Unzip the file , put the .esp inside the data folder and rezip.  It then works perfectly.

I am so glad you said that, I will update that with a few other minor changes.

Hey I just wanted to say that I like your follower and they way she looks, but I wanted to give her body a texture make over. I found that her body files aren't linked to her and that she relies on the default textures.

Will there be an update to fix that?

I am glad you like her :) this is my first shot at making a mod so that is all I know how to do for now. If you have some ideas for a makeover that would be fine wiith me. I will throw it up here. 

• 1 month later...

Hey I just wanted to say that I like your follower and they way she looks, but I wanted to give her body a texture make over. I found that her body files aren't linked to her and that she relies on the default textures.

Will there be an update to fix that?

I now understand what you mean. The guide I used missed that, it shows to use more than one to cover everything. I think it is now right.

P.S. Ok 1.3 should be the right one.

• 1 month later...

nope still different face and body textures when you equip her armor. without it she matches.

Thanks for the feedback, that sure is funny. I am working on a few things to fix it.

Edit: Ok I have worked on that and hope I got it. 1.4 should have the textures in the file being used. I left 1.1 because if you are a CBBE user it will use your texture files. 

• 2 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:51 PM, ATIMKOS said:

Hi, I download Pandora 1.4.7z and after spawn her using console code my game turns off , why?

Hello there, 

Normally that is a skeleton problem. See if you have the latest XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended. I know mine is older but see if that helps.  

• 4 months later...
19 hours ago, smashling177 said:

just wondering how to get her nude,. clothing is not in her inventory and she will wear what I give her....just underneath her normal otfit.

thanks.

Try to use a follower framework for that. I use Ultimate Follower Overhaul but there are others out there too. That should do it. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2017 at 12:07 PM, shardoom said:

Does anyone know if there is a BS preset for this so I can regenerate a physics enabled vagina version?

Any answer to this ? The link he posted only seemed to have clothing