Cock Cages for Devious Devices - files removed

I'm patching this mod to work together with Devious Devices for Him (the reboot version that was updated recently) and Skullered's beast race refits, and I'm not sure how to reconcile some of the ArmorAddon records from your mod - they seem to just be removing slot 49 in the Biped Body Template section of some restrictive corset and chastity belt records. Am I right to assume that this is part of the open back belt fix? And for the corset records, is it safe to overwrite the other data like the world model? (Obviously that would be an issue for the chastity belt records.)

On 1/16/2019 at 3:22 AM, JustCaroAnon said:

I'm patching this mod to work together with Devious Devices for Him (the reboot version that was updated recently) and Skullered's beast race refits, and I'm not sure how to reconcile some of the ArmorAddon records from your mod - they seem to just be removing slot 49 in the Biped Body Template section of some restrictive corset and chastity belt records. Am I right to assume that this is part of the open back belt fix? And for the corset records, is it safe to overwrite the other data like the world model? (Obviously that would be an issue for the chastity belt records.)

I set up the corset so it no longer combines it with the belt into a single item, the corset and belt will remain separate otherwise the cock cage would be replaced with the female belt. Also, the belt/corset combination has a history of not wanting to be removed properly and has to be done in a specific order (belt then corset) and this bypasses that. My corset script may need updating for v4 of DD but all I am doing is overriding the portion that tells DD the status of the corset and belt combination and sets it so it will never recognize that they need combined. If you want some additional help go ahead and pm me and I can go into greater detail on what I did and how to set up v4 scripts to do the same thing.

• 3 months later...

Not to poke a old thread, but I'm working with V4 of DD and I can't seem to figure out the best way to make the corsets and the cock cages play nice for Men (currently using all except back belt fix and the actual cage mesh mod files seem fine).

I'm using DD Equip to test stuff out before I go out into the world, but I have forced several devious defeat encounters that equipped stuff to me. The cock cage loads fine in these instances, but not the corset.

If I have all the cock cage files load after DD for Him, I get everything working great with the exception of the corsets being invisible.
If I have DD for Him load after the CC files, the for Him chastity loads fine and the corset shows up, but the SoS patch plus cage goes invisible. giving me a nice view of the floating anal plug.
Tested only doing DCC cages, then Vivi, same result both times.

Can I turn off your great CC work and have DD for Him work fine, totally.
Do I want to? I'd rather not :(

As far as I know all my DD, DD for Him and Cock cage/your mod is as up to date as possible, I've been looking back and forth all day just to make sure.

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, llokii70 said:

I hate to ask this and you have probably been asked this before but anyway this makes its way to Special Edition? Just figured I'd ask and hoped there was an outside chance.

Not likely, at least not by me as I din't use SE.