Finally download n°1

CLS is finally the most downloaded quest on the Nexus. That plus being quest number 1 despite the adult features (you read me right, "despite") should be enough motivation to finish chapter3 before Skyrim deadline.

To all of you that enjoyed it, if you didn't endorsed, please do it. It'll motivate the troops and accelerate the release of chapter3.

To all that are bored, register for beta testing, it's not hard. You just need to know how to use the CS, reinstall Oblivion, windows and a little bit of voodoo (just kidding, you need a lot of voodoo knowledge).

Come on people, wake up, this mod is not going to beta test by itself!:dodgy:

• 2 months later...

I just downloaded I think the latest stable version from there..LOL 11 part's or 12, and the esp..took awhile, I have limited bandwidth.

I hope after a full back up to maybe test it some soon.. I have not played it sense I guess the earliest version, where you slept at the inn, and watched Claudia enter the secret room.. I think after that part was over, it was ended then..

But I found the fresh animations, very entertaining.

I need to play something else for awhile, that I don't have to constantly look for text I need to edit, or area's I need to tweak, and adjust or quest lines I need to clarify..

I think this would be a good one for that. I hope soon to install it.

I hope that came out right, what mean is Not my mod, so I don't have to constantly look at the mistakes I made..

I tried the first chapter. It was pretty good. Never got to chapter 2, since i don't have a nexus account anymore. Do you only upload your stuff there or are there any other site to get your newer version ??

not want a big thing to start, but what was reason they banned you ?

post a mod that one of the elite's said had his stuff, that he probably stole from someone Else's mod in it ?

Most everything I see there, is remake of other peoples stuff, and they claim it is all there's..

Other than some of the Utilities. I find scripting, local's, and even the same comments in the scripts from other mod's, and animation's, and Graphic's, in most every one of the Elite theres so called I made it, and it's Mine... stuff.

So I was just wondering..

not want a big thing to start' date=' but what was reason they banned you ?

post a mod that one of the elite's said had his stuff, that he probably stole from someone Else's mod in it ?

Most everything I see there, is remake of other peoples stuff, and they claim it is all there's..

Other than some of the Utilities. I find scripting, local's, and even the same comments in the scripts from other mod's, and animation's, and Graphic's, in most every one of the Elite theres so called I made it, and it's Mine... stuff.

So I was just wondering..

[/quote']

i got banned there by the same time 2pac4ever got banned. i called one of the trolls some names, instead of banning the jerks that attacked 2pack they banned me instead. Go figures. :rolleyes:

Well at least i am not ip banned. i got a new account going. This time i'm keeping my mounth shut.

• 4 weeks later...

Any chance or you uploading CLS to somewhere other than Nexus? their servers are constantly going down because of the Skyrim release and multi part files usually are the first to be affected. I've tried to download CLS3 for the past 4 days and never managed to get any of the multi part files successfully.

• 1 month later...