Looking for an older version of NifSkope for Nicoroshi

I've been asking Nicoroshi's help on Nexus to convert one of his bows from Skyrim to Oblivion, but in order to do it properly he needs an old version of NifSkope. Specifically, he'd need version 0.96 or 0.98, or something below 0.96, due to a specific function that was in those versions that got removed in later versions.

Here's what he wrote to me, which might explain his problem:

Oblivion uses bowmorphs created and exported from the modeling program and incorporated in the .nif file.
At last check no complete exporter for .nif exists for any modeling program that's open source so Windys method of doing bow morphs (a hack) is the only known way.
Newer versions of NifScope have removed the import .obj mesh from the menu so can't use Windys method.
Skyrim does bows completely differently using rigging to a bone structure much like character animations
This means the bow I created specifically for Skyrim has never had a morphed version created and exported as an .obj
Instead the vertices were rigged to the bone structure in the modeling program then exported directly as a complete working bow.
Now I can take anything from oblivion and rig it to use in Skyrim (bows) but going the other way will require creation of a morphed (with string drawn) version of the bow as well as one at rest done in a modeling program and exported as a wavefront (.obj) file but you WILL need an older version of nifscope to get it created (an Oblivion .nif).
Highly suggest you ask if anyone has that older version of nifscope [0.9.6 or 0.9.8].
Without it I can't even get that bow into oblivion with a working morph.

Specifically, he needs an "Import .obj mesh" function on NifSkope, but the latest versions don't seem to have that (AFAIK).

Can anyone help?

Archived