[Request] BDO india costume

Hello, i have been waiting for a few weeks now for Nghệ Sĩ Ưu Tú to send me a download link for this mod but i don't think he wants to... so can anyone please help me out on this? Thank you kindly.

mod:

http://skyrimvn.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-174.html

You never see answer on e-mail. If you get permission you  must check downloading link. When it open downloading ( not goohgle ask for permission ) than you can download. She/ he don't write message. I hope you understand what I want say, english is not my languages. Go on site with mod ,and try download. Thats all. :D

He replied to me almost instantly. I have the mod with me but am not sure if I should share it publicly since the author himself has not done so.

I think you should not sharing. You can give link to orginal site and who want can ask for permission. If author want give it publicly, he give officialy link for everyone. :D

• 1 month later...

Why does this mod want my email address and personal information? Given that it's on a website i'm not familiar with in a language I don't understand I think i'll skip this mod, cool though it might look.

Why does this mod want my email address and personal information? Given that it's on a website i'm not familiar with in a language I don't understand I think i'll skip this mod, cool though it might look.

He doesn't get your personal information, He simply get an email from you requesting file and he can either give you access or not. Also even though the blog is in another language you're still using google drive to email him so there nothing unsafe about that at all

first I saw, mod with password..

now gdrive with permission restrictive

XD

Usually done for like and upvote whoring, you don't get access until you like their other stuff.

I know some people do it for that but i think it's more of making it harder for people to copy-paste his/her link in their blog and get the credits. Of course people who determined to do that will do it anyway when they get the file but it stop some of those who doesn't care about giving the author credit for their work and other who do it without meaning to.

Also they releasing mods that took them few hours or even days of work for free so i don't see what wrong with upvoting their work or liking it..... I mean what the hell, You're getting a free mod and you feel that a like or upvote is something you don't have to do?

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived