EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

I have to be honest and say that the breast meshes have gotten a bit unusual looking with every update. (Not natural looking)
I think v6 might have been a step in the right direction if not for how torpedo looking they get when larger in size.
It's nice to use different meshes using WW's bodyselector, but, I haven't really found much of a use for these breasts with my own Sims.
Keep up the work, though, I'm sure others probably disagree with me.

(FWIW, I use the Heavy Boobs as a default, and depending on the girl, vary between Allure, Dumbaby 1, and the WW default (Better Body).

P.S.: The v8 Butt mesh is a nice improvement and quite the departure from the previous two, I would say it's a bit closer to the Better Body mesh, only a bit bigger on the Z-axis, in particular? At any rate, it's quite nice.

19 hours ago, Yeet87654321 said:

Yeah, there's an issue with the Dropbox.

23 hours ago, BananaBread17 said:

Not sure if it's just me but the download link doesn't work. Dropbox says the folder doesn't exist

Hello, can you confirm whether or not this problem still persists? LL seems to take ages to update links on my end.

25 minutes ago, ephiny-asunder said:

Hello, can you confirm whether or not this problem still persists? LL seems to take ages to update links on my end.

It is currently working for me.

16 hours ago, runebar said:

What non eve version? This for instance doesn't have nothing like that and the skirt clips badly with the hips.

Ah yeah, Some EVE clothes were not made with Vanilla stuff yet.

But that also part of the reason EvE v8 exists.

Because of the constant changes caused by the body mesh, Alot of the Eve Clothing didn't match with each other (V5 Clothes to V6 Clothes were specifically egregious.)