EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

On 6/5/2017 at 7:25 PM, ephiny-asunder said:

Untitled-1.png.2d66253fd5774ef6d858cbbf9c4986b6.png

!EVE v7 IS AVAILABLE!

Eve Patreon

Feel free to follow EVE's progress on Patreon.

Or grab some released clothes from DA:

Eve DA

~ EVE CLOTHING CREATORS LISTING ~

[ if you create for EVE and aren't listed, please let me know ]

Kritical (v6) MISSME Julie J (v6)

What is EVE?

EVE is a more realistic body mesh for TS4, originally intended to be used with mods such as WickedWhims for animations, poses and more. It isn't a slider, morph or preset, but an actual mesh that can be applied to all female Sims as a default nude shape, or selected Sims as a non-default via the WW Body Selector. It can deform with sliders and mods for a variety of unique boob and butt sizes. EVE works best with skins that have nipples. The nipple placement has been reworked so it is now compatible with MOST available nipple tattoos.

V7 Update?

What has been updated? Everything has been remeshed again, but this time the boobs have been made a bit smaller yet more shapely. The butt has been tweaked a little bit, and the legs have been slimmed a little so EVE can fit into most thigh-highs.
Eve is still a work in progress, though.

TOU

Use EVE however you like. Feel free to make clothes, etc, but if you include the mesh, please give credit. Apart from that, go wild.
I will have EVEV7 Dev files up soon for people who like making clothes for her.

Requirements?

Nothing. You don't need anything to play with Eve in-game.

Installation?

Please read the README file when you download and unzip.
To use the optional overlays, you need to reaccess CAS mode via cheats. To do this already in-game, see here.

Walk through to assign nipples/vagina overlay:
  Reveal hidden contents

Once you have accessed CAS via this method, go to the skin details area.
1.png.1ff59aefc23bcfa8820f0d09603238c3.png
Scroll down until you find the EVE overlays and click them. Ta daa!
2.png.b0e1bda3c295ce6dd68a47b13454761e.png

Credits?

Blender, S4S, Photoshop, Turbodriver, Perfectioncat.

FAQ?

Q: The nipples! There be none!
A: This is the most common complaint, that EVE doesn't make nipples appear. And you're right, it won't. You need to add them in yourself. Think of EVE as just the shape - you still need the texture. EVEv7 comes with a couple of skin detail files to help you with that, or you can just go out and find a skin that you'd like your Sims to wear that already has nipples added (most do). There's a bunch of fantastic ones on this site.

Q: The defaults don't work with such-and-such other default mod?
A: If you have any other mod already installed that replaces the defaults for female top or bottom, then you need to remove it. You can only have one default female top/bottom in your game at a time.

I don't know if I'm typing in the wrong place but is there a way to get Eve for free?

On 10/16/2020 at 8:05 PM, Turlaxe said:

looks like yet another mod either abandoned or gone rull paywall-tard

Working on updating defaults now lol I have a full time job, this is just a side hobby.

On 11/3/2020 at 1:23 AM, AnthonyKel26 said:

Is there a body preset for EVE rather than the top and body?

No, EVE is too higher-poly to be converted into a preset.

On 11/7/2020 at 11:36 AM, korbe said:

what's the difference between natural & bimbo?

Bimbo has bigger boobs.

On 11/8/2020 at 11:10 AM, Czanrei said:

I am a Patreon member, but I keep getting an error message in-game that "...items have been removed...", etc and none of the Eve 7 mod is accessable.

Since the November patch, I'm unable to stay in-game long enough to adequately update the mod due to crashing. When EA repatches the patch they released, I'll be able to have a look at see what is happening.

On 11/10/2020 at 12:11 PM, mwardie said:

I have a question, are your bodies you create free?

The nude meshes are free. Subsequent clothing and accessory items are released early on Patreon and later on my Deviant Art account.

On 11/11/2020 at 4:22 PM, raelzera said:

not free not good

See above.

On 11/8/2020 at 11:10 AM, Czanrei said:

I am a Patreon member, but I keep getting an error message in-game that "...items have been removed...", etc and none of the Eve 7 mod is accessable.

Okay, I managed to stay in-game long enough to see what was happening with the mod and...nothing. It is still working normally. If you get the "items have been removed" warning in-game, that means that between your last save and your new game, you have removed files from your Mods folder and the game can't load them. If you get this message and notice EVE not showing up, redownload the mod and try launching again.

On 10/10/2020 at 4:42 AM, Turlaxe said:

needs updating defaults not working with new patch

V7 still works with the November patch and WW update. Remember to update both of these to keep it working.

4 hours ago, ephiny-asunder said:

Okay, I managed to stay in-game long enough to see what was happening with the mod and...nothing. It is still working normally. If you get the "items have been removed" warning in-game, that means that between your last save and your new game, you have removed files from your Mods folder and the game can't load them. If you get this message and notice EVE not showing up, redownload the mod and try launching again.

V7 still works with the November patch and WW update. Remember to update both of these to keep it working.

I think the person probably forgot that Every update Sims 4 DISABLES Mods in general (This includes cosmetic ones.)

This is EAXIS telling you to update your mods before you break something (Which isn't needed for MOST Cosmetic CC, but is absolutely nessesary for Script Mods.)

• 2 weeks later...