EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

On 6/28/2020 at 8:32 AM, PC Naughty Boy said:

Got another download link??  NOT EVERYONE is fan of Patreon ya know...

You should still be able to access the link via Chrome without needing to sign in or be a Patreon member. It's not hidden behind a paywall and is free for everyone to access and see.

Can you please PM me a screenshot of what you see when you click on the link if you are redirected somewhere else other than to the list of downloads?

14 hours ago, ephiny-asunder said:

You should still be able to access the link via Chrome without needing to sign in or be a Patreon member. It's not hidden behind a paywall and is free for everyone to access and see.

Can you please PM me a screenshot of what you see when you click on the link if you are redirected somewhere else other than to the list of downloads?

There's NO download link OTHER THAN the Patreon.  In other words, it goes DIRECTLY TO Patreon

On 7/3/2020 at 1:13 AM, getsu44 said:

For some reason i don't know the difference betweens this body mesh and the vanilla mesh, doesn't this override the vanilla body mesh or you have to equip it in the body details in CAS? thanks.

If you use Wicked Whims, you need to use the non-defaults and use the Wicked Whims Body Selector to assign in game. If you don't use Wicked Whims, you can use the defaults and they will override the vanilla body as long as you don't have any other defaults in your Mods folder.

Hey... anyone can help me ?

I cant found anything like eve mesh or something in my skin detail...

but if i put the extras into mods folder its just be Nipple and Vagina option in my skin details.. but icant found the eve or somthing like that

On 5/13/2020 at 7:26 PM, beanstalker said:

hi. i don't know that there's a way to search through the topic to see if you've answered this, so i apologize if you have. i'm curious, why haven't you created an eve body preset so that it could be used with more clothing? i'm sorry if this sounds rude. i'm sure you have a reason. it's a beautiful mod and i'd love to be able to use it more often. thank you ❤️

I am curious about this too. If i knew how i would convert it to a preset, i don't like the fact I'd be limited to clothes made for the eve mesh. I do appreciate the mesh though.

On 7/17/2020 at 6:20 AM, Malig said:

I am curious about this too. If i knew how i would convert it to a preset, i don't like the fact I'd be limited to clothes made for the eve mesh. I do appreciate the mesh though.

Because the mesh has more polys for higher detail than the standard EA mesh, it can't be converted as a preset. As far as I know, there is currently no way around this.

I've got a problem with my body selector, maybe you guys can help.

I downloaded a big list of CAS stuff and the uploader refered to EVE6 to use them.
He also postet a dropbox link where to download EVE6 so i got it, choosed the "Non Defaults" folder and extracted it into my Mods.

Ingame i can see the EVE6 Bodys in the WW Body Selector and i changed my Sim to use these Body (upper and lower body).
Sadly, it hasn't changed anything. Still glitching clothes, flying pierced nipples in front of my Sims boobs, etc.

After some try and error, i choose to "ignore" his recommandation to use EVE6 and got EVE7 (still Non Defaults version), removed EVE6 and exracted EVE7.
Exactly the same problem. It shows up in WW Body Selector, i selected them... no changes.

I'm about to give it up... but there are so many awesome clothes and other CAS stuff which doesn't work properly without EVE6 (or maybe EVE7?).
Would be great if you guys can help me out.

EDIT: oh maybe this helps. Here is the link of the collection i downloaded: Kritical´s Naughty Collection (LL update 17.07.) 1.0.36