EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

11 minutes ago, ephiny-asunder said:

Hullo. So on a lot of my older stuff that's slowly getting put onto DA, there were a lot of UV placement issues. In TS4 everything shares one UV map, so everything must fit onto it in order to work. Unfortunately, this often meant that clothing got overlapped with other pieces in order to get them to fit onto the map. Since the assigned hat area in the UV map is so big and often unused, I used to use it a lot for extra pieces of EVE clothing, but it meant that any other CC that used the hat space wouldn't work with it at the same time. I was super bad for doing this, but I feel like I've come a long way and currently with the newest EVE iteration, I'm focusing on making clothing all work together in harmony (for example, tops are ONLY EVER in the top area of the UV map unless I need to put them someone else, and if I do that then I will warn people about conflicts). So I believe my newest stuff fixes a lot of these errors.

And to the clipping...what can I say. It is similar to the first issue. There is A LOT of clipping in the older CC clothing, partially because the boob and butt mesh was so big, when sliders were moved to the max it made everything clip around. Again, that is something I've revised and fixed in my newest CC, although some clipping is often inevitable, I try to minimize it now.

Thank you very much for the detailed reply, I totally understand, I've worked on texturing under different names and I can completely understand the UV issue, just to confirm, DA = Deviant Art?  I just want to make sure I keep the right links so I don't miss the excellent work.  Once again, thanks for the content.  :heart::thumbsup:

v6 is looking great, thank you, small bug report though, not with your mod I don't think but just a heads up if anyone else gets it too with the non-defaults.  I was having that weird texture issue with either the top, bottom or both selected with HQ mod, this is an old shot and unrelated but shows just as an example of the issue.

Spoiler

Sweat.thumb.png.900c387db8b3377b81bf6d923393348f.png

Anyhoo, I was picking my brains and as the last time this happened it was WW (sweat was causing it then) ran it through HQ convert, file sizes remained the same so I dismissed it and kept the original non default and overlay packages but couldn't track down the issue for a while.

After trying a bunch of things I started again at step one, ran the original packaged through HQ, this time however, despite the file sizes remaining the same I removed the originals and removed the HQ suffix from the identically sized remakes and bang, fixed...

Weird but, just in case others get or report the same issue, idk, I feel like very few seem to use HQ. 

3 hours ago, Downloader said:

Anyhoo, I was picking my brains and as the last time this happened it was WW (sweat was causing it then) ran it through HQ convert, file sizes remained the same so I dismissed it and kept the original non default and overlay packages but couldn't track down the issue for a while.

After trying a bunch of things I started again at step one, ran the original packaged through HQ, this time however, despite the file sizes remaining the same I removed the originals and removed the HQ suffix from the identically sized remakes and bang, fixed...

Weird but, just in case others get or report the same issue, idk, I feel like very few seem to use HQ. 

Hi, I think it was the top files, so I've edited them. Despite the fact the diffuse layer was just nothing, the game still read it as a 1024x2048 so I've just replaced it with a blank .png that is 2048x4096 and it seems to work fine with the HQ mod now. You can go ahead and redownload it if you like from the main page.

2 hours ago, DimensionWitch said:

Was about to ask about this mod when I saw you had a new version (for some reason it didn't tell me). Anyway... the png isn't loading - not sure if it's on your end or mine but I thought I'd let you know :)

Hi, is it loading now? I can't seem to check because when I'm not logged in I can't see any images for the site at all, and then when I log in I can see everything.

On 9/14/2019 at 5:48 PM, Kritical said:

Cheers for the update, just two things on my mind-

1. The weights for L and R breast are a bit dirty and all over the place.

2. Undressing top defaults me to a bra instead of the appropriate v6 naked top. Just me?

Other than that, nice work!

I have the 2. issue aswell. I also noticed that this is just for normal humans and vampires while the sirens and the magicans use the eve top.

On 9/11/2019 at 2:40 AM, ephiny-asunder said:

Hi, I think it was the top files, so I've edited them. Despite the fact the diffuse layer was just nothing, the game still read it as a 1024x2048 so I've just replaced it with a blank .png that is 2048x4096 and it seems to work fine with the HQ mod now. You can go ahead and redownload it if you like from the main page.

Hi, is it loading now? I can't seem to check because when I'm not logged in I can't see any images for the site at all, and then when I log in I can see everything.

Hi! Yes, it's loading and it's perfect! I was dying for a version of EVE that didn't have such big, pointy boobs xD Thank you so much for the update!

1 hour ago, Tomkin said:

I have the 2. issue aswell. I also noticed that this is just for normal humans and vampires while the sirens and the magicans use the eve top.

I have the second issue as well - with the top being a bra - and another issue where the muscle bar icon is just a white square (not sure if it's this mod's fault tho) :)

EDIT: it turns out the muscle bat issue IS NOT related to this mod! If you have it now you know (turns out it's the more cas column mod!) ;)

On 9/10/2019 at 9:40 PM, ephiny-asunder said:

Hi, can you check if it's also a case with defaults version? Defaults file from 9/11/19 seems to still have this issue.

Cheers.