EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

Wait so this mod only works when your sim is nude?

So every time my sim strips in the game it will have the EVE body equipped automatically, or does it only work as an outfit (since the eve body is in the top/bottoms category and not skin details)?

Sorry for the dumb questions I just got this game lol I'm very confused

I'm noticing something very strange with your bottom mesh. Notice the reflection pattern on the lower leg, and the sharp shadows on the upper leg. I only notice this when using your mesh. Is this as intended or is this a possible error on my end? Anyone else noticing this? I'm using LUUMIA Smooth II as my default skin replacement. It's as though the bottom mesh has different lighting values or something compared to the top.

TS4_x64_wOEDqyOLia.png

Hey, not sure if this is a correct place for such things but i got a problem. When i started a game a go to creator the breast and butt seems to be blurred...I double checked my mods and i didn't find any mods that changes default model besides some mods that changes it in form of tattoos or if you pick it from bottom or top section. I also have mods that changes penises model but don't think this effects the breast or butt at any way :P Please help me, your mod is so beatiful and i also wish to use it ^^

Sims 4 Screenshot 2019.06.19 - 23.53.33.85.png

13 hours ago, Anonymous 19 said:

Hey, not sure if this is a correct place for such things but i got a problem. When i started a game a go to creator the breast and butt seems to be blurred...I double checked my mods and i didn't find any mods that changes default model besides some mods that changes it in form of tattoos or if you pick it from bottom or top section. I also have mods that changes penises model but don't think this effects the breast or butt at any way :P Please help me, your mod is so beatiful and i also wish to use it ^^

Get nipple tattoos.

Btw, it seems the skin still is above other makeup layers preventing certain non-cc makeup to not show.

On 6/20/2019 at 5:51 PM, Lelgato said:

do these work with breast/butt sliders yet? last time i tried using this the top and bottom tear everywhere

it works, but you have to be careful, due to this body size, some sliders can create weird results, in my case I have a breast slider installed, so I only press a few clicks to get bigger boobs, not a lot of clicks like you need to do with default  maxis bodies, same for skinny bodies. 

Pour installer, c'est pas compliqué. Tu as deux versions possibles à télécharger: 

1) le défaut qui viendra remplacer l'overlay de base du jeu pour tous les persos féminins. 

2) le non-défaut qui te permettra d'appliquer ce que tu veux sur qui tu veux. 

je te recommande le deuxième, il existe en 3 fichiers. 

Le non-défaut du haut, le non-défaut du bas et le skin overlay. 

Tu dois les mettre dans ton dossier Mods dans le répertoire des Sims 4. Tu peux les mettre dans des sous-dossiers, même sous-sous-dossier, ça fonctionne. 

Dans le jeu, les deux premiers, tu les trouveras  dans la partie des vêtements haut ou bas (suivant), ils y sont pour fonctionner avec un Body Selector, comme celui de WickedWhims par exemple, qui te permet de placer un type de corps sous tes vêtements. 

Pour ma part, j'utilise le skin overlay que l'on trouve dans les options du visage. Cela redessine entièrement le corps et le visage. 

A noter que si tu choisis la version défaut, tu ne peux avoir qu'une seule version défaut d'installer, sinon cela rentre en conflit et aucun ne sera chargé dans le jeu. 

Going into mermaid form in the new Island Living expansion pack makes the skin texture merge with the tail, everything in the picture is just from the sims game itself and the only mod/cc used is the EVE skin. I dont know if this is something thats a mistake on my end ?

image.png.7eb8705047c61dc1cc66dde50c949a8d.pngimage.png.e491ab4e036087726c9fedd44ae38acd.png

On 6/24/2019 at 6:30 AM, xRavenella said:

Going into mermaid form in the new Island Living expansion pack makes the skin texture merge with the tail, everything in the picture is just from the sims game itself and the only mod/cc used is the EVE skin. I dont know if this is something thats a mistake on my end ?

image.png.7eb8705047c61dc1cc66dde50c949a8d.pngimage.png.e491ab4e036087726c9fedd44ae38acd.png

Use this mod, it fixes the issue mostly except for some CC Skins.

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Anto/downloads/details/category/sims4-mods-other/title/anto--mermaid-tail-fix-for-cc-skins/id/1453813/https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Anto/downloads/details/category/sims4-mods-other/title/anto--mermaid-tail-fix-for-cc-skins/id/1453813/

A few hopefully quick question in regards to compatible clothing, idk how but I managed to find the deviant art page of items but have noticed a couple of small issues and am not clear on what I'm missing or what is required, for example, any item thats 'mesh' style, the transparent parts are filled random colours (playing on maximum all in case its a game video settings issue)? 

Is this something anyone recognises and knows the solution too?

Additionally, idk why but, for some reason the colours blend on almost any of these pieces with any custom hats, I just try to avoid letting sims with hats use the clothes or visa versa but, it would be great if I could somehow fix that to allow more variety.  Again, just if anyone knows what I'm talking about and if there is a workaround/solution to fix these two issues on my end? 

I have searched this thread and also on search engines for a solution, terms such as transparency etc to no avail, if these are commonly understood issues I apologise for asking but even a nudge in the correct direction for a solution would be greatly appreciated. 

Last but not least, would anyone know more sources of Eve items/Clothing?    

On 6/5/2017 at 5:25 AM, ephiny-asunder said:
On 6/8/2017 at 7:59 PM, ephiny-asunder said:

Just an update :

The defaults are pretty much complete, as well as a remesh for the boob deformation and a nicer butt.

Will release on Patreon first to test, and if it is a-okay I will update it here.

Is this mesh/mod functional without WickedWhims?