EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

On 4/27/2018 at 5:14 AM, noboru said:

Someone else having problems since the last update from the sims? When i click in the "x" to remove the top, the female Sim still have bra on her. Is that from this mod not being updated or another, maybe?

Hi, can you let me know if this still happens with V5 for you?

On 6/5/2018 at 2:43 PM, sharris8 said:

Hi! I luv your EVE body shape especially the hip, butt, and thigh ? I wondered across a pic of MYOBI eve sexy lingerie by Screaming Mustard while searching for lingerie is this created by you as well? It's so pretty, is this released somewhere because I can't seem to find it and also will it have a maxis body conversion? Thanks!

Yes, I am the same person : )

On 6/24/2018 at 9:04 AM, klax2018 said:

I downloaded Eve 4 and unzipped the file, and put the file in the sims 4 mod folder, I didn't see any difference, my sim looks accsakley the same, as she did before, and no nipple, and her butt was badly drawn, reminded me of sims 1. need help, how can I fix that problem ?

Can you add a pic for reference? I'm not sure what could be happening to your game!

On 8/13/2018 at 9:10 AM, Nimarus said:

Installed the Skinoverlay in my mods folder. Still no nipples ?

You also need to select it in CAS from Skin Details once you have put it in your Mods folder.

On 8/19/2018 at 3:38 AM, Xatos said:

Is it possible to fix that line below the breasts? Out of all the chest mods only Heavy Boobs seems to not have any issues, other ones like EVE or Better Body always seems to have stuff jutting out and what not.

Can you please add a picture of the line?

On 8/29/2018 at 7:01 AM, corndawgz82 said:

how come the hip and leg sizes change when I get naked? it's like kim kardashian when naked and normal when wearing pants

Haha, Kim K, that's a good reference. This mesh only changes the naked default, not all clothing. I do have clothing especially shaped for EVE on my Tumblr and Patreon though.

On 8/29/2018 at 4:00 PM, RobbieB said:

it does not show up correctly for me? the nipples are there but it looks just like a barbie chest with center points? if you fellow me? please it used to work perfectly but not now??

Can you please add a picture so I can see? Have you selected the skin from the Skin Overlays?

On 9/1/2018 at 7:14 AM, drocca said:

Looks like your tumblr is messed up. Do you have another place we can get your stuff?

Yes, it was hacked and I had to make a new one here : https://nearnakedsims.tumblr.com/

I'll slowly be adding back all the EVE clothing downloads over the next few weeks.

On 9/8/2018 at 7:36 PM, Venderin said:

Are there any accessories-underwear that would support eve?

I had a few available at my Tumblr, but it was hacked. This is my new one : https://nearnakedsims.tumblr.com/

I'll add stuff there slowly again, but there is also stuff available at my Patreon, too.

4 minutes ago, ein457 said:

I really like the bottoms but would like a version that can go with Better Bodies 

when i wear a top with tights on they clip. (i like the Better Bodies top but not their bottoms, the vag meat hanging out is unappealing)

Just would like the hips and butt to be shrunk down a bit (my girl has enough curves as it is. :P  

TS4_x64 2018-09-09 23-33-32.png1585549748_TS4_x642018-09-0923-33-29.png.47e619e02333e888506f92d93b8d553d.png

I know it looks weird. It is unavoidable with the Maxis top overlapping the EVE bottom : (

How do you select the skin overlay in CAS? I downloaded the one from EVE for best compatability but I don't know how to find it. You said it was in skin details? I don't see anything like that. I only see 'Bodies & Skintone' and 'Tattoos' in the body section. I'm probably misunderstanding something.

Edit: This is what shows up despite me having downloaded both files.

2YJIVJa.png

6 hours ago, RichterQ87 said:

How do you select the skin overlay in CAS? I downloaded the one from EVE for best compatability but I don't know how to find it. You said it was in skin details? I don't see anything like that. I only see 'Bodies & Skintone' and 'Tattoos' in the body section. I'm probably misunderstanding something.

Edit: This is what shows up despite me having downloaded both files.

Reveal hidden contents

2YJIVJa.png

It won't let me type under the spoiler so just consider this edit 2:

Found the skin detail. Kept looking under the body section, but you have to go to the face section (above hair), and then to skin details. Just for anyone else having trouble.

Can i download the v4 somewhere? the v5 version didnt work well on my game, the small breasts looked kinda deformed also there was a little gap between the arms and the body kinda like they are connected in a fake way (i dont have any other body meshes or default skins). i had no problems with the older version it looked great but ive deleted it

On 9/13/2018 at 5:59 AM, satanicnug said:

Looks like there's a seam on the skin, on the lower half of the body. But only happens with the clothes I've downloaded from you. o.o

index.png.b1bf866174a14773878116dc4e579ddc.png

Also this happens with a lot of the tops
ti1.png.0e2427b1c838e32941f6fa4d08b20847.png

Or it interferes with other articles of clothing

ti2.png.8395c733bb17aa239959d0451335de03.png

The skin is annoyingly an ongoing process (expecially the seams). Don't worry though, I know about them and am trying to correct them for the next version.

Because of the ways the meshes are weighted, when the sliders are pushed too far often parts of the mesh will distort. So far I've not found a way to around it, except to slowly improve the meshes over time. For example, most of the distortion happens in the older clothing I made early on which uses the older version meshes as bases.

15 hours ago, ksmdrs said:

Can i download the v4 somewhere? the v5 version didnt work well on my game, the small breasts looked kinda deformed also there was a little gap between the arms and the body kinda like they are connected in a fake way (i dont have any other body meshes or default skins). i had no problems with the older version it looked great but ive deleted it

Can you please post pictures so I can take a look? EVE V4 is still available here, but it's no longer supported.

9 hours ago, ephiny-asunder said:

The skin is annoyingly an ongoing process (expecially the seams). Don't worry though, I know about them and am trying to correct them for the next version.

Because of the ways the meshes are weighted, when the sliders are pushed too far often parts of the mesh will distort. So far I've not found a way to around it, except to slowly improve the meshes over time. For example, most of the distortion happens in the older clothing I made early on which uses the older version meshes as bases.

Can you please post pictures so I can take a look? EVE V4 is still available here, but it's no longer supported.

thanks for the link, here are the photos, they look like this on these angles its not anything major but it catches my eye also the last photo is from in game i dont know if it looks like this because i have my lighting settings on low (sim detail very high) edit: i actually get why this small deformity happens on the small breasts since they are larger than the default ones

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

14 hours ago, ephiny-asunder said:

Then I shall patiently wait! ?

I was just worried that I was doing something wrong, 'cause I usually do. lol

Take your time. ♥

21 hours ago, omonyaa said:

Not really relevant, but would you mind updating your signature to have your current tumblr handle instead of the hacked one? Personal problem but I keep clicking on it and getting confused kek

Haha, changed it now!

14 hours ago, ksmdrs said:

thanks for the link, here are the photos, they look like this on these angles its not anything major but it catches my eye also the last photo is from in game i dont know if it looks like this because i have my lighting settings on low (sim detail very high) edit: i actually get why this small deformity happens on the small breasts since they are larger than the default ones

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I think I know why the arm deformation has happened. Can you redownload and let me know if it has fixed it for you?