Any good Japanese modding sites for Oblivion?

Nice looking sites, but the ones I checked all the links to the files are dead.  But yesterday I did a google search and found a website with two uploaders, one for Japanese mods the other for Russian mods.  The thing is they have no pictures so I don't know what most of the mods look like.  For example: Armor and weapon mods.  Thanks for the links. :)

up.mnty.net ( the first Link) is actual.   The latest mod 2017-06-02. That's the only site I sometimes check.

wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp is the original Lovers site.  ( LAPF is a updates Lovers version, but many other Lovers Mods here are translations of the Japanese original Mods)

Okay, I did not see the zip files in that first site you linked.  As for the WIki site, yes those mods are familiar.  I did not know Lovers with PK was originally a Japanese mod, and that the supplement mods were Japanese also.  That explains why sometimes npc's call me ma'am despite my character being male.  Anyway thank you for the clarification. :)

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, myuhinny said:

up.mnty can probably be removed from the list as it's no longer with us (rip) as it's been down since August.

It is not down :classic_wink:

Spoiler

重要なお知らせ 2018.08.15

数日前にサーバのシステムディスクが壊れてしまいました。
 現在再インストール中ですが、復旧までしばらく時間がかかりそうです。
 復旧するまでしばらくお待ちください。

------------------

Google translation

Important Notice 2018.08.15

A few days ago the server system disk was broken.
  I am currently reinstalling it, but it seems that it will take some time to recover.
  Please wait for a while until recovery.
---------------------------------------

We just have to be a little more patient.   :classic_exclamation:

. . . ok, it's possible that maybe the site could be dead . . .  just maybe.  :classic_wacko::classic_blink:

Archived