[Sims 4] wild_guy's Animations for WickedWhims [16.02.2024]

Hi! October gold animation available for early access to gold patrons and higher on Patreon: Sloppy Stimulation

ClassicMetallicCero-size_restricted.gif

https://redgifs.com/watch/classicmetalliccero

Also major animations update on Patreon:

• Made 1-loop animations (climaxes) no longer play few milliseconds of the second loop after completion
  • Made beach towel/floor animations inappropriate indoors
Edited by wild_guy
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I love your work but I've ran into a problem. for whatever reason the climax animations, specifically MF Bed Missionary Climax and MF Floor Cum On Breasts Climax no longer work properly. The cum effects emit from the female role and the cum overlay is applied to the male role, I've tried every other creator's climax animations that I have and they work fine.

I reverted to an older version of your animations (which once worked) and they're still broken. I tried the WW.FIX cheat and nothing. Messed around with the gender settings and still nothing. I even tried to revert back to an older version of WW which broke the settings so I couldn't test.

Before I pull my hair out any further, can you confirm that they're working fine on your end? Have you had someone report this problem before? I'm scratching my head thinking what other mods could be causing this issue. I have to assume the latest public version of WW is the problem.

2 hours ago, Abandoner said:

Hi, I love your work but I've ran into a problem. for whatever reason the climax animations, specifically MF Bed Missionary Climax and MF Floor Cum On Breasts Climax no longer work properly. The cum effects emit from the female role and the cum overlay is applied to the male role, I've tried every other creator's climax animations that I have and they work fine.

I reverted to an older version of your animations (which once worked) and they're still broken. I tried the WW.FIX cheat and nothing. Messed around with the gender settings and still nothing. I even tried to revert back to an older version of WW which broke the settings so I couldn't test.

Before I pull my hair out any further, can you confirm that they're working fine on your end? Have you had someone report this problem before? I'm scratching my head thinking what other mods could be causing this issue. I have to assume the latest public version of WW is the problem.

Hey! I just tried them both with WW 147g and can confirm they still work fine. I changed nothing in animations and unfortunatelly have no idea what can be wrong for you. Nodody reported about such issue before.

If you have an opportunity, I would advice you to try with previous public WW 147f version or with Patreon 148.7 version and look if the issue is still there.

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

Hey! I just tried them both with WW 147g and can confirm they still work fine. I changed nothing in animations and unfortunatelly have no idea what can be wrong for you. Nodody reported about such issue before.

If you have an opportunity, I would advice you to try with previous public WW 147f version or with Patreon 148.7 version and look if the issue is still there.

Thank you for clarifying! Looks like I have to do some painful experimenting.

On 12/9/2019 at 1:36 AM, Abandoner said:

same problem here m8. 

On 12/13/2019 at 8:22 PM, Abandoner said:

well that's interesting. I've still not figured it out. There was a new public version of WW released the other day and that didn't do the trick.

I can't say anything because I never faced that and can't even imagine how it can be possible since I set it in the tuning file that cum is emmitted from male actor and cum layer is applied to female one and not vise versa. Maybe if there are no ideas, it makes sense to try to ask Turbo about what can be the reason of such behavior.

52 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

I can't say anything because I never faced that and can't even imagine how it can be possible since I set it in the tuning file that cum is emmitted from male actor and cum layer is applied to female one and not vise versa. Maybe if there are no ideas, it makes sense to try to ask Turbo about what can be the reason of such behavior.

Don't worry, I feel like this is ruining your thread at this point, I apologise for that. Since I know I'm not the only one, there's clearly an underlying problem with WW and something else, though I don't have many script mods, and the ones I do shouldn't have any interaction with it. Maybe there's something wrong with the save file, I don't know.

Regardless, keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...

LL update

Added animations:

• MF Shower Standing Leaning Back (vaginal / shower) preview
  • MF Standing 69 (oraljob / floor, dance floor) preview
  • MF Closet Standing Leaning Back (vaginal / closet) preview
  • MF Shower Anal Try (anal / shower) preview
  • MF Standing Face To Face (vaginal / monkey bars) preview
  • MF Shower Handjob Climax (climax / shower) preview
  • F Reading Masturbation (handjob / beach towel, floor) preview

Made 1-loop animations (climaxes) no longer play few milliseconds of the second loop after completion.

Made beach towel/floor animations inappropriate indoors.

Made a revision of the undressing settings.

Patreon update

December gold animation available for early access to gold patrons and higher on Patreon: Gently Prone Bone

PositiveRedIcelandgull-size_restricted.g

https://redgifs.com/watch/positiveredicelandgull

Happy New Year!

Edited by wild_guy
3 hours ago, Hannigram38 said:

Ooooh, would you ever consider doing a solo flesh light toy animation on the bed? I love your animations, I think it would look very sexy ;) 

Honestly I never thought about male solo. Well, I can't promise but I'll keep this in mind, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...