View File

Latex for Pampas Set

This mod adds craftable latex variations of ralfetas' Pampas Set, the original mod is required. The new variations can be found by crafting a normal version of the Pampas armor, and using the armor workbench to modify it.

It includes latex versions of the BS5 suit and Belt3, in Vault-Tec, Nuka Cola, BOS, Gunner and plain color variations.
Gloves and jackets have basic latex versions included.

I don't currently have plans on adding more variations, as these are the ones I've used myself.

Of course, huge thanks for ralfetas for the great armor!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/25/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Pampas set: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19263/?

Hey man, I just downloaded this but I can't seem to extract the file.  It says "unexpected end of data".  Alternatively, it doesn't show up when I try to add it to NMM.

Looks to be working fine for me with the downloaded file. Maybe your download got corrupted?

Hey man, I just downloaded this but I can't seem to extract the file.  It says "unexpected end of data".  Alternatively, it doesn't show up when I try to add it to NMM.

Looks to be working fine for me with the downloaded file. Maybe your download got corrupted?

I re-downloaded it and everything works perfectly!  Thanks

will this mod work fine if ur using AWKCR patch?

Haven't tested, but i assume color variations with that are still crafted on the normal armor workbench, if that's the case, I doubt there are any issues.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/3/2017 at 12:37 AM, Bluddax said:

I can't change the latex color for the hood on the "Hood Jacket" in the armour bench. Tried using console, but the hood always turn blue

There is a color called "Latex Pampas Hood Basic". That makes the hood black latex. You just have to scroll down the colors.

It's the only latex color for the hood that works for me and the game says I lack the requirements for the other colors. I don't have maxed perks for armor crafting yet, but it doesn't show what skills are needed so it might be a bug.

I know this is late reply, but this is info for anyone having the problem. I was here looking for answer to the same problem before I found the color in game. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...