Female body on male characters

MiriamGarrity

So I tried putting one of the body/face/hair mods for Honoka on Eliot and it actually worked.  Aside from the voice sounding male (I know you can swap voice files?), the only issue I noticed was that there is no breast bounce.  I imagine there's no way to fix that?  I was trying to create more variety of female fighters by basically giving the male fighters a sex change.  :)

Yes, you can swap between male and female as long as their body sizes are similar.  Eliot is the smallest male body type which is close to female size in this case. But if you switch bodies with big differences such as Marie and Bass, you have to adjust the body and head.

Yes, you can swap between male and female as long as their body sizes are similar.  Eliot is the smallest male body type which is close to female size in this case. But if you switch bodies with big differences such as Marie and Bass, you have to adjust the body and head.

Yeah, I saw a video where someone put Hayate on Kasumi's body, that was pretty funny.  The men tend to get their shoulders squished on female rigs since I guess the women have narrower shoulders.  But still interesting.  I'd love to convert a lot of the male fighters into female ones, if the most obvious problems could be solved...

If you want to make a swap from male to female you'll not have another way than make it manually, fixing all in Blender meshes by meshes yourself.

There are no insta click, no magic tools for that.

This. They are not meant to go together at ALL, so most of the time you will get hideous results.

A swap from male to female is possible, I've made them, it require meshes edit, bones edits and many other parameters, it's tedious if you want it good since the body shape are different you'll have to be accurate in your edits.

Here is some example :

Eliot on Kasumi :

cjus.jpg

Raidou on Tina :

paae.jpg

Raidou on Nyotengu :

itoe.jpg

Sorry for Google translator.

If the "timmyc Character Transformer Tool" had User Defined models for male (with female curves) characters, then it would be possible to convert any female costume to a man's head. But I think the development of such a model will also take a lot of time = (

P.S. And if we integrate male bodies into it, then you can do a lot of crossdressing mods =)

• 2 weeks later...

I was not expecting see people liking a male to female swap I'm surprise.

It's true that I only show Asura on female over the time lol... But I actually made not only Asura as you saw.

If people are really interested I could think seriously about opening a thread with male to female swap mods.

And no, Timmy Tool don't have male reference, these swap are made by hand.

I was not expecting see people liking a male to female swap I'm surprise.

It's true that I only show Asura on female over the time lol... But I actually made not only Asura as you saw.

If people are really interested I could think seriously about opening a thread with male to female swap mods.

And no, Timmy Tool don't have male reference, these swap are made by hand.

I'm totally interested, I think it would be a great mod, hope others think the same  :D

Edit: For example, I like to use mods in main story, so if this could be done, there would be a full female main story characters xD

• 2 weeks later...

I just realized the male nude skin texture need some improvements. Also the soft dick need little more details. But most of people here seems like more focused on female model than male. Well I need to decide my priority pussy or dick?  :angel:

PS. Seems like both dick and pussy need some rigging to be looked realistic.

Archived