Body Texture Glowing/Seams

So I installed a fresh copy of skyrim today in the hopes of fixing little issues like dark faces everywhere, seams etc.

Got skyrim installed, installed my race of choice (temptress) with apachii hair (requirement). I go into game, unmodded besides those and no ENB etc yet. And it looks like this: NSFW

21b58a3465.jpgde2b9b143c.jpg

Waaaaaaiiiiiiiiiii.

Body and feet match up, yet appear as though they have their own emissive light, and hands and head look as they should but obviously dont match the glowing body/feet. I've tried using my old texture set, the vanilla texture set, and the set that comes with the temptress race. Same problem, npcs using vanilla races all appear perfect, no seams, no texture mismatches.

Any ideas?

Have you tried reinstalling the body? The body nifs are more in likely the problem not the textures ENB might also be the cause you'll have to check and see if it is the cause.

Naw, I've had these nifs for a long time, tweaked and perfected. (No ENB installed yet) I was just about to edit my original post. I've posted on the temptress race forum to let the author know that it's something up with his race, my nifs/textures all work perfectly when installed ontop of any other race, including vanilla races.

I'm going to play with another race as this issue has plagued me for ages and I've stuck with temptress just because I was lazy.

Archived