[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

13 hours ago, KerrineR said:

Will you be able to update it so that sims will get flirty/embarrassed buffs from sims of the same gender?

The last tool only had male/female and teen/young adult/adult/elder as variables. There was no sexual preference variable. If there is a sexual preference with the new tool then yes. I won't know until the tool is out or if someone comes up with a way to add a new variable.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2018 at 8:12 AM, skarrd said:

The last tool only had male/female and teen/young adult/adult/elder as variables. There was no sexual preference variable. If there is a sexual preference with the new tool then yes. I won't know until the tool is out or if someone comes up with a way to add a new variable.

Have you talked to anyone like Nisa or Turbodriver or Basemental about the variable you need? I think your traits are very complimentary to their mods and maybe they can help.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, vroom90 said:

Hello! Could you give me some help? I would like to know how you get the buff raped  And how do you give a spanking (sorry for my bad english e thank you for the help)

Its a little tricky to get there but you'll want your Sexually Awkward sim to woohoo, while "uncomfortable" and "naked" to get the "raped" buff. The "raped" buff comes from woohoo not WW. (try in the closet) The easiest way to get your sexually awkward sim "uncomfortable" would be to woohoo in a closet while embarrassed and in sleepwear. This should result in a number of "molested" or "forced touch" buffs depending on what the pervert is wearing. (is the pervert fully dressed, in sleepwear or naked) Now the "sexually awkward" sim should be feeling "uncomfortable". Get them naked and take them back in the closet for another round of woohoo. There is no spanking with these traits?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey this is pretty cool. I downloaded the first mod to try out later :) I haven't updated from The Seasons patch so this may not work for my game.

The only sim I'd even use this on is my one male sim who's actually flirty and affectionate, but still embarrassed by sexual stuff, so it'll be a little weird for him to get an embarrassed/uncomfortable buff from a simple hug or something, but I'm intrigued nonetheless! If this works, I shall humiliate him *evil laughter*

1 hour ago, skarrd said:

What issues are you having? 

if you play on versions with the addition of "seasons" and above there are problems with the trigger nudity. if you go to the toilet, shower or sauna male character, get dressed and start communicating with a female character or be in the same room with her, both sides get Flirty or embarrassed buffs and it kills the whole gameplay

367630446_2018-12-21220134.jpg.7405a6b990433b54df2bb4c048db435d.jpg

1916111790_2018-12-21220248.jpg.4856dde2a0213d9dc56f9eaee34aefb0.jpg

2 hours ago, Pixel123123 said:

the mod doesn't work well, but it works

Thanks for taking the time to show me that. Yes, there have always been issues with the nudity buffs and wicked whims because TURBO made his own nude system. It uses an outfit slot that MOD CONSTRUCT (the tool I used to make these traits) doesn't recognize. There is nothing I can do about it.

7 minutes ago, skarrd said:

Thanks for taking the time to show me that. Yes, there have always been issues with the nudity buffs and wicked whims because TURBO made his own nude system. It uses an outfit slot that MOD CONSTRUCT (the tool I used to make these traits) doesn't recognize. There is nothing I can do about it.

maybe can tweak the mod and use it links to the controller from Turbo?

2 minutes ago, Pixel123123 said:

maybe can tweak the mod and use it links to the controller from Turbo?

These trait were created with a tool that is now completely obsolete. So these will remain "as is". There is an updated tool being released (right now) that I may be able to make updated versions of these and if I can make them more compatible with wicked whims, I definitely will.

10 minutes ago, skarrd said:

These trait were created with a tool that is now completely obsolete. So these will remain "as is". There is an updated tool being released (right now) that I may be able to make updated versions of these and if I can make them more compatible with wicked whims, I definitely will.

Oh, that's great.

Hey Skarrd, would you mind if I ask you a question not concerning the mod itself? I was messing with the Mod Constructor that you mentioned earlier in the thread, trying to get some cool stuff done, but I can't find a Test Condition Set that would let me test if the participant sim is alone with other sim or with many sims in the same location. Would you know if there's any test condition like that? I'm supposed to use a Proximity Buff, right?

10 hours ago, Grom424 said:

Hey Skarrd, would you mind if I ask you a question not concerning the mod itself? I was messing with the Mod Constructor that you mentioned earlier in the thread, trying to get some cool stuff done, but I can't find a Test Condition Set that would let me test if the participant sim is alone with other sim or with many sims in the same location. Would you know if there's any test condition like that? I'm supposed to use a Proximity Buff, right?

I have been messing with the new mod constructor as well. I (so far) have not been able to make much progress with it at all. I'm hoping some tutorials are on the way. But yes, I used proximity traits as test conditions the first time.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2017 at 8:20 PM, skarrd said:

Greetings all.

Long time lurker, first time posting. (so if anything is screwed up with this post, please be patient with me.)

So I am posting a couple of traits I think you all might have some fun with.

The first is the "Sexually Awkward" trait. These sims are sexually constrained, a little uptight, are not comfortable with their bodies or nudity. Good for both male or female. This trait is best played if you used underwear exclusively in the sleepwear category. (Panty and bra for the females and brief or boxers for the males) For ages teen to adult for females and teen to elder for males.

post-1054405-0-22474200-1495032798_thumb.png

If a sim with this trait is caught dressed in their underwear around the opposite sex, they will receive a strong embarrassed buff. The buff they receive depends on their age and the age of the opposite sex that sees them. Also depending on what they are doing. (are they dancing?)

post-1054405-0-83284100-1495033083_thumb.pngpost-1054405-0-50077300-1495033085_thumb.pngpost-1054405-0-29443200-1495033087_thumb.pngpost-1054405-0-65199500-1495033092_thumb.png

These sims are a bit of fun to be "perverted" too. So if you take a sim with this trait and trick them out of their clothes and surround them with the opposite sex and then start being flirty with the sexually awkward sim, they may receive additional buffs that range between embarrassed and uncomfortable, depending of what other sims are doing to them. (are they hugging and kissing? Making out in the closet? WooHooing? All of these activities can result in the sexually awkward sim receiving varied buffs that could be anything from "feeling molested" all the way to a "raped" buff.

There are lots of surprise buffs in there for you to discover... but I will cover another major feature of this trait. 

Sims with this trait can get drunk on bar drinks. There are 3 stages of drunkenness. Tipsy, Drunk and Wasted. If a sexually awkward sim gets "Wasted" then a number of things change. First, they lose their inhibitions. Things that used to make them embarrassed like being dressed in their underwear or naked around the opposite sex, now gets them flirty. They may also receive "drunken desire" buffs that are usually of a sexual nature.

post-1054405-0-82628900-1495032879_thumb.pngpost-1054405-0-60275000-1495032917_thumb.pngpost-1054405-0-28593000-1495032933_thumb.png

Skarrds_Sexually Akward_trait.package *Updated and fixed_working Jan24 2018 *credit to  johnusa for the fix

In addition to the Sexually Awkward trait, I have included a tweaked file that overrides the embarrassed autonomy where, as soon as a sim is embarrassed they run off to a bed or closet to cry it out. I hated that. This will stop sims from doing that. So as you're being perverted to the sexually awkward sims, they won't run away. They'll stay and take it.

Skarrds_embarrassed_override.package

The second trait is "Pervert". (good for both male and female) The pervert can get flirty quite easily. But this is not the case of having some buff that is constantly on. It is a result of what the sim is doing and depends on the opposite sex around and what are they doing. (these traits are written from a heterosexual point of view, however female sims with the pervert buff get flirty buff when other females are in their underwear) This trait is best played if your sims are wearing underwear in the sleepwear category. Meaning Panty and Bra for the ladies and brief or boxers for the men. (the specific buff won't make a lot of sense if you have your sims wearing pajamas) The traits enable the sims to be "clothing aware"... meaning they will know when another sim has their "sleepwear" category on. And the pervert will get a flirty buff by being in proximity of a sim of the opposite sex if they are dressed in their underwear. post-1054405-0-93049700-1495032970_thumb.png

So some of the factors that could result in different flirty buffs that the pervert would receive depends on the age of the sim (Ages of females effected are teen, young adult and adult. Ages for the males are teen, young adult, adult, and elderly) Different ages result in different buffs. More possible factors, are the sims in their underwear dancing? Are they drunk?

Just like "Sexually Awkward" sims, these sims will get dazed buffs from drinking bar drinks. There are three levels of drunkenness. Tipsy, Drunk & Wasted. Since the pervert really has no inhibitions to lose they will instead receive a number of "perverted thoughts" buffs. If a sim with the "sexually awkward" trait gets drunk around a pervert, the pervert may receive some "take advantage of" buffs. (Perverts love taking advantage of drunk sims)

These traits come with custom icons and lots more surprises.

Skarrds_Pervert_trait.package*Updated and fixed_working Jan24_2018 *credit to  johnusa for the fix

I'm also including a file that allows all sims to autonomously "ask to see sleepwear" of other sims and guarantee's that they will change in to their sleepwear. ( I was trying to make it Pervert trait exclusive but that is beyond my skills.. so to be clear all sims from time to time will ask other sims to show off their sleepwear. Which gets funny especially when at the bar. By the end of the night half the people could be walking around in there underwear.post-1054405-0-23370600-1495033015_thumb.png

Skarrds_seesleepwear_override.package

These traits are base on characters from my web series B.i.M.B.O. Squad which you can check out at my site here: www.bimbosquad.com

UPDATE** Russian Translation Skarrds.7z  (Thanks to Aleksbast) (Updated March 10/2018)

UPDATE** Russian Translation for Same Sex! Skarrds.7z (Tanks to Aleksbast) (Updated March 18/2018) 

Did you use Mod Constructer for this? If so, can you please tell me how to bring ww interactions and buffs into that so I can make some traits of my own?

On 2/1/2019 at 2:02 PM, mr_dracul said:

Did you use Mod Constructer for this? If so, can you please tell me how to bring ww interactions and buffs into that so I can make some traits of my own?

I used an older version of mod constructor. Which is now obsolete. I wish I could help but I'm not very familiar with the new version. I'm hoping some tutorials will come soon.

5 hours ago, skarrd said:

I used an older version of mod constructor. Which is now obsolete. I wish I could help but I'm not very familiar with the new version. I'm hoping some tutorials will come soon.

I'm using V3, if that's the one you're referring to. I don't like V4.

19 hours ago, mr_dracul said:

I'm using V3, if that's the one you're referring to. I don't like V4.

Actually it was version 2 that I used. Never even played with Ver 3. Version 4 looks cool but I don't have time to stumble around with it. I'm hoping for a nice clear tutorial to show me how to make each kind of trait. But what I did do was made a bunch of proximity traits that were invisible. One for each age category and for both sexes. Then I used those as a condition requirement for the traits that made a buff. (if you follow me) It made the buffs more reactive to game play.