[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

10 hours ago, spaceylacey said:

These traits are super fun to play with.  :D  Is there any chance we could get the names of the buffs for the debug console until this ties in to WW?  I won't bitch if you say no but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.  :)

I'm not 100% sure if I understand correctly. You want the list of names for every buff in these traits? and this helps with a debug console?

On 11/26/2017 at 10:45 PM, spaceylacey said:

You can add buffs with cheats.  Just curious about the ones they get after sex cause the other ones happen anyway while wearing sleepwear/drinking but, like I said, I get it if you don't want to.  Forgive me if this is some kind of modder's etiquette breach, or something.

No.. lol.. it's not some etiquette breach. I started to compile a list and quickly realized it was going to take hours. (there are a lot of buffs for each trait) If you are familiar with the Sims 4 studio tool, you can open my trait packages with that and you"ll be able to see the names of all the buffs though. Will that work for ya?

On 5/19/2017 at 9:29 AM, MrsDuckyFuzzles said:

i downloaded all of these and put them both in my mods and tray folder and restarted the game twice... these traits just aren't turning up when i make a sim. any tips?

me as well, I overwrote the existing file, no sexually awkward trait is showing up.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, flirtea said:

will this mod no longer be updating? I don't think it works with the laundry patch so I wanted to ask. 

I'm not sure. I'm still planning on giving it a go with the new tool but I wouldn't have any idea when I'll get a chance to do it.  

16 hours ago, mic_ said:

i already put them into the mods folder but i cannot find anything in the game :(, maybe this mod not compatible with annother mod? or need some requirement?

On 1/20/2018 at 3:51 AM, Ade1879 said:

this trait is great job, but i hope will be updating

On 1/18/2018 at 1:20 PM, flirtea said:

will this mod no longer be updating? I don't think it works with the laundry patch so I wanted to ask. 

On 12/9/2017 at 4:11 PM, damedragonfly said:

hello, have your traits been updated for the cats and dogs patch?

So apparently the fix for these traits was taken down so I've updated the files on the first post. *credit to  johnusa for the fix These are working with the cats and dog patch. There are a couple of features that don't seem to be working but for the most part they still work. It's great to know so many have been having fun with these. Cheers

On 1/24/2018 at 3:25 PM, skarrd said:

So apparently the fix for these traits was taken down so I've updated the files on the first post. *credit to  johnusa for the fix These are working with the cats and dog patch. There are a couple of features that don't seem to be working but for the most part they still work. It's great to know so many have been having fun with these. Cheers

that's very generous of you! I'm very excited to try them out ♥

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2017 at 6:20 PM, skarrd said:

Greetings all.

Long time lurker, first time posting. (so if anything is screwed up with this post, please be patient with me.)

So I am posting a couple of traits I think you all might have some fun with.

The first is the "Sexually Awkward" trait. These sims are sexually constrained, a little uptight, are not comfortable with their bodies or nudity. Good for both male or female. This trait is best played if you used underwear exclusively in the sleepwear category. (Panty and bra for the females and brief or boxers for the males) For ages teen to adult for females and teen to elder for males.

post-1054405-0-22474200-1495032798_thumb.png

If a sim with this trait is caught dressed in their underwear around the opposite sex, they will receive a strong embarrassed buff. The buff they receive depends on their age and the age of the opposite sex that sees them. Also depending on what they are doing. (are they dancing?)

post-1054405-0-83284100-1495033083_thumb.pngpost-1054405-0-50077300-1495033085_thumb.pngpost-1054405-0-29443200-1495033087_thumb.pngpost-1054405-0-65199500-1495033092_thumb.png

These sims are a bit of fun to be "perverted" too. So if you take a sim with this trait and trick them out of their clothes and surround them with the opposite sex and then start being flirty with the sexually awkward sim, they may receive additional buffs that range between embarrassed and uncomfortable, depending of what other sims are doing to them. (are they hugging and kissing? Making out in the closet? WooHooing? All of these activities can result in the sexually awkward sim receiving varied buffs that could be anything from "feeling molested" all the way to a "raped" buff.

There are lots of surprise buffs in there for you to discover... but I will cover another major feature of this trait. 

Sims with this trait can get drunk on bar drinks. There are 3 stages of drunkenness. Tipsy, Drunk and Wasted. If a sexually awkward sim gets "Wasted" then a number of things change. First, they lose their inhibitions. Things that used to make them embarrassed like being dressed in their underwear or naked around the opposite sex, now gets them flirty. They may also receive "drunken desire" buffs that are usually of a sexual nature.

post-1054405-0-82628900-1495032879_thumb.pngpost-1054405-0-60275000-1495032917_thumb.pngpost-1054405-0-28593000-1495032933_thumb.png

Skarrds_Sexually Akward_trait.package *Updated and fixed_working Jan24 2018 *credit to  johnusa for the fix

In addition to the Sexually Awkward trait, I have included a tweaked file that overrides the embarrassed autonomy where, as soon as a sim is embarrassed they run off to a bed or closet to cry it out. I hated that. This will stop sims from doing that. So as you're being perverted to the sexually awkward sims, they won't run away. They'll stay and take it.

Skarrds_embarrassed_override.package

The second trait is "Pervert". (good for both male and female) The pervert can get flirty quite easily. But this is not the case of having some buff that is constantly on. It is a result of what the sim is doing and depends on the opposite sex around and what are they doing. (these traits are written from a heterosexual point of view, however female sims with the pervert buff get flirty buff when other females are in their underwear) This trait is best played if your sims are wearing underwear in the sleepwear category. Meaning Panty and Bra for the ladies and brief or boxers for the men. (the specific buff won't make a lot of sense if you have your sims wearing pajamas) The traits enable the sims to be "clothing aware"... meaning they will know when another sim has their "sleepwear" category on. And the pervert will get a flirty buff by being in proximity of a sim of the opposite sex if they are dressed in their underwear. post-1054405-0-93049700-1495032970_thumb.png

So some of the factors that could result in different flirty buffs that the pervert would receive depends on the age of the sim (Ages of females effected are teen, young adult and adult. Ages for the males are teen, young adult, adult, and elderly) Different ages result in different buffs. More possible factors, are the sims in their underwear dancing? Are they drunk?

Just like "Sexually Awkward" sims, these sims will get dazed buffs from drinking bar drinks. There are three levels of drunkenness. Tipsy, Drunk & Wasted. Since the pervert really has no inhibitions to lose they will instead receive a number of "perverted thoughts" buffs. If a sim with the "sexually awkward" trait gets drunk around a pervert, the pervert may receive some "take advantage of" buffs. (Perverts love taking advantage of drunk sims)

These traits come with custom icons and lots more surprises.

Skarrds_Pervert_trait.package*Updated and fixed_working Jan24_2018 *credit to  johnusa for the fix

I'm also including a file that allows all sims to autonomously "ask to see sleepwear" of other sims and guarantee's that they will change in to their sleepwear. ( I was trying to make it Pervert trait exclusive but that is beyond my skills.. so to be clear all sims from time to time will ask other sims to show off their sleepwear. Which gets funny especially when at the bar. By the end of the night half the people could be walking around in there underwear.post-1054405-0-23370600-1495033015_thumb.png

Skarrds_seesleepwear_override.package

These traits are base on characters from my web series B.i.M.B.O. Squad which you can check out at my site here: www.bimbosquad.com

UPDATE** You can now find a Russian Translation on post #76 of this thread!! (Thanks to Aleksbast)

why it's not working to me. pls help me

2 hours ago, aktrabbit said:

why it's not working to me. pls help me

I'm not sure why. Lets run through the basics. Copy the trait package (pervert or sexually awkward or both. the other files are optional)  to your mods folder. Then when making a new sim, find the trait in the "Lifestyle" section. Add one of the traits. (pervert or sexually awkward not both.) If you want to add the trait to an existing sim you'll need full cas edit mode on. Other than that, what's happening? 

2 hours ago, Aleksbast said:

Thanks for the update!!! Translation of the updated version into Russian. Is it possible to add themes to the text, so as not to search through the translation pages?

Skarrds.7z

"Is it possible to add themes to the text, so as not to search through the translation pages?"

I'm not exactly sure if I know what that means?

• 4 weeks later...