[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

I have some question: my sim have Pervert trait but it isn't fun when he see his daughter in the morning in sleepwear and go horny about it, is there any way to do sth about it? I didn't enabled incest in game and I find it more than disturbing hm

Well probably not what you were looking for but you could change her sex into male or just kill her and make a new baby (must be male). Same sex don't have pervert reactions i think.

I have some question: my sim have Pervert trait but it isn't fun when he see his daughter in the morning in sleepwear and go horny about it, is there any way to do sth about it? I didn't enabled incest in game and I find it more than disturbing hm

Well probably not what you were looking for but you could change her sex into male or just kill her and make a new baby (must be male). Same sex don't have pervert reactions i think.

hahaha cool tips, thx lol 

This is a great mod, thank you for your effort.

Is it possible to make this traits buyable? This would be the solution for custom traits not showing up on other sims list of friends, foes and everyone else. We could use this trait and have one more in cas.

Edited because post was not complete.

You can actually turn off sims constantly drinking tap water in mc command center.

i did not know this. Never used it but maybe it time to check it out finally.

I think it's in the "turn off irritating behavior" section of MC Command center.  

This was something I was aware of when making this trait. I was unable to add the "family relationship" as a factor to prevent the buffs. I wrote the guy who made the tool about it... so I'm hopeful that I"ll be able to make sure "family relations" won't cause those buffs with the new tool. (when it's released) The other idea I had (but couldn't get to work) was that once you made a Sexually Awkward sim your girlfriend/boyfriend or wife/husband they would no longer get embarrassed around you. They would still get embarrassed around others but not the ones in a relationship. 

This is a great mod, thank you for your effort.

Is it possible to make this traits buyable? This would be the solution for custom traits not showing up on other sims list of friends, foes and everyone else. We could use this trait and have one more in cas.

Edited because post was not complete.

I never looked at how to make it "buyable" but I believe it'S possible. This came up before and it makes sense, (won't eat up a trait spot) before I do anything though I want to see the new version of Zerbu's tool so I'm not making these over and over.

I never looked at how to make it "buyable" but I believe it'S possible. This came up before and it makes sense, (won't eat up a trait spot) before I do anything though I want to see the new version of Zerbu's tool so I'm not making these over and over.

Thank you for thinking about it.

Hi again how many drink is required to be drunk  ? because my sim have the trait and it worked once(only tipsy but still it worked ) But now it didn't work anymore i don't know why..

Hi! There is no set number of drinks that will make a sim get drunk. Sometimes only one drink will get a sim completely drunk. Sometimes it takes a few to get tipsy. But if your sim keeps drinking they should get wasted pretty quickly.

A little bug discovery: the day spa towels that NPCs (and active sims) wear are apparently misunderstood as naked for visual buff purposes.

Also, it would be awesome to get a 'seen naked by' buff for female perverts like the male gets. Right now she only gets a buff for being in her panties. It would be even more awesome to separate boobs/bits as independent buffs. I think the male (single buff) is +3? Maybe +1 for boobs and +2 for bits? Not sure if you want to do it that way but then you could also give the male who sees the female separate buffs (right now it's just omg-boobs even if totally naked). This would greatly enhance using WW's exhibition path. Having a totally embarrassed awkward exhibitionist (who can't 'control' herself) would be hilarious! The path goes in stages so partial exposure is common. :)

A little bug discovery: the day spa towels that NPCs (and active sims) wear are apparently misunderstood as naked for visual buff purposes.

Also, it would be awesome to get a 'seen naked by' buff for female perverts like the male gets. Right now she only gets a buff for being in her panties. It would be even more awesome to separate boobs/bits as independent buffs. I think the male (single buff) is +3? Maybe +1 for boobs and +2 for bits? Not sure if you want to do it that way but then you could also give the male who sees the female separate buffs (right now it's just omg-boobs even if totally naked). This would greatly enhance using WW's exhibition path. Having a totally embarrassed awkward exhibitionist (who can't 'control' herself) would be hilarious! The path goes in stages so partial exposure is common. :)

This was something I was aware of. The tool that I used, allowed me to identify each outfit category. (formal, everyday, sleepwear, etc) but not individual body parts/clothing parts. The clothing categories included "special" as a selection. This is what allowed me to at least identify when one got nude using Wicked Whims, because that whole thing is totally different. If I understand it correctly TURBODRIVER made his own nude system. So according to the sims main game, every stage of exhibition all the way to nude fell under that "special" category. (which is the same category the towel must be) So I love the ideas but I don't believe thats possible. (and also trouble trying to make this super compatible with WW)

@skarrd

Do you have any plan to expand your trait mod? I like very much the hunter and victim scenario.

I have several ideas that expanding and complimenting your existed traits...

HUNTER;

Thug/Criminal, you know those dangerous​ sims who usually hangout on the street at night or at the dark backalley​, that makes women fear to go there.

Ugly, ugly sims are sexuallity unwanted sims, whatever because of the face or other things. Because of the discrimination he faced everyday, he developed a strong urge or even obsession to opposite gender and sex.

VICTIM;

Attractive/Beauty, the good-looking Sims that makes opposite gender stunned. Everyone play nice and always help her, because they have hidden motives, whatever for sex or romantic relationship. Attractive Sims know their beauty, proud with it, but sometimes feel unsure and need others validation... that lead other Sims to misunderstood and give unwanted situation for her.

SexAppeal/EyeCandy/BlessedBody, Sims who have big asset and nice body curves, who makes opposite gander in awe and horny. She get a lot of unwanted leering, catcalling and sexual harassment on the street, that makes her embarrassed, fear, but sometimes secretly feel proud. Despite all the difficulties, she love to admire her body in the mirror if no one see it.

The big pictures are something like that... But you can expand it into more detail and give those special touch of yours... :)

Of course you also need expand Perverted sims with the new Attractive and Sex Appeal traits. As well as Sexually​ Awkward sims meet Thug and Ugly sims. And Sexually Awkward sims meet Attractive and Sex Appeal is also quite interesting, between bodily​ aroused and mentally denial!

• 2 weeks later...

lool i think that just comes with the territory of being a pervert tbh...

• 1 month later...

Would it still be possible to add a 'seen nude by' positive (flirty) buff when a female pervert is noticed? My male loves his boner seen but my female only gets a buff when in underwear and nothing when in total display.

Ah ha! Yes that should have been there. You are right. The new one will.

Is there chance for a gay version?

I'm not sure but I'm not discounting the possibility. When the new mod maker comes out, I will be remaking these and I will plan on making a few flavors.

I wonder if skkard is still active in this forum?

I wish he expand this trait mod. I'm so addicted with this mod. The way he wrote the buff words and the idea of this mod itself is amazing!

I am. I have been also checking Zerbu's twitter account every day waiting to see if he'S still making his new tool. I really like your ideas from above. I'm hoping to make these more Wicked Whims compatible. But I won't know whats possible until it's out. (I've got some ideas too) Thank you for the kind words!

"sexually awkward" 

LOOOL now I can make Raj from BBT!!!

But seriously this is so great! I've been looking for a mod that adds some kind of doubts and/or real consequences to sex for people with certain traits. As you can probably tell from my pp it's annoying to me that every girl pops up after rough sex feeling happy and flirty XP

Would it still be possible to add a 'seen nude by' positive (flirty) buff when a female pervert is noticed? My male loves his boner seen but my female only gets a buff when in underwear and nothing when in total display.

Ah ha! Yes that should have been there. You are right. The new one will.

Is there chance for a gay version?

I'm not sure but I'm not discounting the possibility. When the new mod maker comes out, I will be remaking these and I will plan on making a few flavors.

I wonder if skkard is still active in this forum?

I wish he expand this trait mod. I'm so addicted with this mod. The way he wrote the buff words and the idea of this mod itself is amazing!

I am. I have been also checking Zerbu's twitter account every day waiting to see if he'S still making his new tool. I really like your ideas from above. I'm hoping to make these more Wicked Whims compatible. But I won't know whats possible until it's out. (I've got some ideas too) Thank you for the kind words!

He updated like 2 days ago with a promise that he's making progress :))

> Skaard,

the idea of dominant and submissive traits was interesting too. Especially if there is a kind of relation with the WickedWhims mod.

Do you plan to work in that direction ?

I like those trait ideas as well. And yes I would like to give it a shot. The first step (when the new tool comes out) was to see if I could get the traits to identify Wicked Whims activities. (I think I can)  From there we'll see what I can come up with. (I will be remaking the Pervert and Sexually Awkward traits as well.

Hi Skarrd, was recently put to me from a friend that a "fuck buddy" trait would make a nice addition!

In a nutshell, these sims will not receive any romance points for their flirting and woohoo etc, only friendship :)

Nice work on these and wish you luck in creating more! :D

> Skaard,

the idea of dominant and submissive traits was interesting too. Especially if there is a kind of relation with the WickedWhims mod.

Do you plan to work in that direction ?

I like those trait ideas as well. And yes I would like to give it a shot. The first step (when the new tool comes out) was to see if I could get the traits to identify Wicked Whims activities. (I think I can)  From there we'll see what I can come up with. (I will be remaking the Pervert and Sexually Awkward traits as well.

Cool, that sounds great ! Can't wait to see the results of your work.

Even in the every day life (and not only concerning the WW interactions), would be cool if these traits could bring new interactions between sims, new dialogues maybe too (don't know if that's easy to do ?) and new hapiness gains.

;)

• 2 weeks later...