My Clothcollection 2017 Edit

View File

This file requires the original to work;
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/46-myclothcollection-31-by-alex3874/

You should also look for every update/conversion related to the file on LL even if you don't plan on using them. Other authors seemed to have corrected errors (specifically missing textures) as well.

Hopefully this gets added to the original version as an update at sometime in the future.

I started rebuilding Fallout New Vegas after years away and I wanted MyClothCollection by Alex3874 as a possible replacer for some of the in game clothes. I remember a lot of problems in the file from the original and I wrote the author at the time with a fairly detailed correction list. Some of the problems may have been corrected but I found several are still present in the latest version I could find.

(Please note I am using the T6M conversion for the original. If you look at all the different conversion files on LL you will see different textures being added. My edit only covers what I couldn't find in the other files.)

Changes;

ESP
In the Esp I redirected the coolhair51.nif to the proper file path.

TEXTURES
Character- I added 2 body texture sets that where missing that the esp called for in game. This may be due to a download problem but it happened twice so I added them as a simple precaution.

Bikini- The American flag was backwards in my game.

Gantz- I added a left glove texture. See Mesh for reason.

Loxis clothes- The textures in zxdong seemed to be place markers. (Solid colors that made little sense.) I found what I think are the actual dds files and placed them accordingly.

Mantrapbear- The collar texture was pulling from a texture that was ok but miniture belt buckles and gaps were showing so I made a modified version.

Nida Schuuetlich- Textures missing. Pulled original from Nexus Mods.

Trooper Outfit- Boot texture missing. Copied a replacement from a exact duplicate boot texture already in the file.

Yes Mistress- LeatherCatsuit missing. Copied a replacement from a generic leather texture already in the file.

MESHES
Characters- Coolhair51.nif was pointing at wrong texture paths.

Trooper Outfit- In both Type3BB Clothes All and Falloutgamecloths every nif texture path points at "OUTFTI" instead of "OUTFIT". Corrected in both sets.

Bikinni armor- Corrected texture paths for necklace.

FO3-Oblivion- Conversions for Type3- Corrected texture path on right hip charm.

Gantz- The nif file for the left glove seemed to be missing the object. I downloaded the original from nexus and another site. All are missing the object. (I don't know if this is on purpose.) I found a similar glove in the file and used the original texture to match the right glove. It's better than nothing but not great.

Ladoutfit- Corrected texture path for the _n.dds path.

Mantrapbear- This mesh now points to the collar texture I made.

Yes Mistress Lux edition- Corrected texture paths.

Hopefully this gets added to the original version as an update at sometime in the future.