FEMBOY CONTENT THREAD - Femboy News and More

3 hours ago, effemi said:

Hey all, what would be best method for creating a femboy nowadays? I've made a custom race but it's very barebones atm and I just want something that's more plug and play.

The femboy race 

Or go to Vectorplexis site and get SavrenX bochu race.

Femboy race is based on CBBE so it IS a girl, but with a flat chest.  Bochu is SAM body with a girl head, though SAM-based bodies with 0 weight (and some negative samson slider for good measure) look great too.

I have several SAM-based, girl head followers with use opposite gender animations flagged running around my game, and they look amazing.  I patched kiki followers on Nexus to use bochu.

The downside to SAM is you can't wear girly stuff unless it's been refit in outfit studio.  There's also no version of Devious Devices for SAM.

Edited by Harry Smackmeat
On 8/6/2022 at 2:31 PM, Harry Smackmeat said:

The femboy race 

Or go to Vectorplexis site and get SavrenX bochu race.

Femboy race is based on CBBE so it IS a girl, but with a flat chest.  Bochu is SAM body with a girl head, though SAM-based bodies with 0 weight (and some negative samson slider for good measure) look great too.

I have several SAM-based, girl head followers with use opposite gender animations flagged running around my game, and they look amazing.  I patched kiki followers on Nexus to use bochu.

The downside to SAM is you can't wear girly stuff unless it's been refit in outfit studio.  There's also no version of Devious Devices for SAM.

this was bad info. most people i seen using this to make there own femboy and twinkling this to thee liking . and rare few go sam root  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37903 and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57244

Edited by Thelewdgooberkitty69
2 hours ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

this was bad info. most people i seen using this to make there own femboy and twinkling this to thee liking . and rare few go same root  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37903 and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57244

Oh, I use Femboy Reborn as a base and replaced everything with Vaginaless and I think a blend of True North Maiden and Fair Skin.  Femboy Reborn is good for a quick "plug and play", and it is set up so you can just swap out the meshes with whatever you like when you feel like upgrading it.

I used Androgyny for a follower as an experiment, though, and it has better nipples, so that's cool.  Honestly, though, I just threw a bunch of random shit together in paint.net and then smoothed the seams in blender so what I'm using is a complete frankenstein's monster of assets, but Femboy Reborn is a good base to build on.

21 hours ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

can we have your face preset?

Preset alone useless though without bochu race and special custom skin from me. His lips not even exist among female face textures. Really custom one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Romantic Sanguine Rose for femboy screenshoots......

Desktop_2022_08_16_17_03_01_074.jpg.412025f83508370ed334b6d47f58190d.jpgDesktop_2022_08_16_17_05_54_226.jpg.0bf660343df3eee43571d83d6a721041.jpgDesktop_2022_08_16_17_04_22_486.jpg.116af9b103e75f071ac28c85abc3be69.jpgDesktop_2022_08_16_16_53_56_274.jpg.c6731a6886d66c0fd3dc8c92a565cb3c.jpg

53 minutes ago, miyanem said:

Hello people.
Im trying this mod 

But He has not pp.
Could anyone tell me what should I do to make this mod work properly?

image.png.c59e6f4c2cdc997dd33e7b283320a34b.png

plz read next time  image.png.197f295609aa621ec81b110449a20a75.png

you need sos( schlongs of skyrim) as a requirement. You also need sky ui so that you can use the mod configuration menu

also in sos you need to set the schlong to revealing.. if you want to change the clothes or remove them use nether follower framework

Edited by FutaNemesislol
14 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

image.png.c59e6f4c2cdc997dd33e7b283320a34b.png

plz read next time  image.png.197f295609aa621ec81b110449a20a75.png

you need sos( schlongs of skyrim) as a requirement. You also need sky ui so that you can use the mod configuration menu

also in sos you need to set the schlong to revealing.. if you want to change the clothes or remove them use nether follower framework

Hi! First of all, thank you for amazing mods you sharing and also thanks you for replying.
And I have to apologize because I should write more detail.
I wanted make sure I did correctly all,
because I read the description but still have a problem and also I'm not native english speaker so I thought I might miss something.
Again, I'm sorry to bother you.

I was searching what is causing it and I think I didn't install SoS correctly because my male player character also can not be naked and there is no schlong.
Also SoS setting said "No Npc Selected" when I cursor over to any race any gender npc.

17 minutes ago, miyanem said:

Hi! First of all, thank you for amazing mods you sharing and also thanks you for replying.
And I have to apologize because I should write more detail.
I wanted make sure I did correctly all,
because I read the description but still have a problem and also I'm not native english speaker so I thought I might miss something.
Again, I'm sorry to bother you.

I was searching what is causing it and I think I didn't install SoS correctly because my male player character also can not be naked and there is no schlong.
Also SoS setting said "No Npc Selected" when I cursor over to any race any gender npc.

hmm maybe your game updated to anniversary edition that's why there are some issues probably you could try to get the downgrader patch

or it could be you just didn't install correctly 

8 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

hmm maybe your game updated to anniversary edition that's why there are some issues probably you could try to get the downgrader patch

or it could be you just didn't install correctly 

Hello again.
As you said, my game and SKSE was incompatible with current state of "SoS for SE".
I appreciate for your help.?

On 8/22/2022 at 2:30 AM, miyanem said:

Hello again.
As you said, my game and SKSE was incompatible with current state of "SoS for SE".
I appreciate for your help.?

There is a patch here if you're using AE.